2016 SCIENTOLOGY PREDICTIONS -- You heard it here first!

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by HelluvaHoax!, Dec 26, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. I also predict that Scientology will seduce another societal fringe group (like the Nation of Islam) into its web.

I can't imagine which one--but I never in a million years would have thought that it would snare the Nation of Islam either.

But there will be another.

The Anabaptist Jacques

2. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

I suggest Westbro Baptist Church. They both hate fags at tone 40.

3. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Cross-posting some predictions from the Bunker (comments section):

I'm sure that there will be many more predictions in the comments section at the Bunker today:
    http://tonyortega.org/2015/12/31/sc...ar-is-in-the-books-at-the-underground-bunker/

4. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

ISIS? :unsure:

5. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

ISIS rejected the offer of a merger.

Said that Scientology was too crazy. :biggrin:

6. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

Oooh, Knows! That gives me ideas. Just in time to post to the thread:

My 2016 Scientology Predictions:

1) Homeland Security links COS and COS offshoots to ISIS and freezes their funds and all international transfers.

2) Russia confiscates Scientology bank accounts and repays all the monies swindled from real estate scams, etc. by Scientologist criminals to the people they swindled.

3) DM starts wearing a toupe that blows off during one of his 'Grand Org Openings' that moves a church to a less desirable location.

4) DM's dog dies and all the execs have to attend the dog's 'Celebration of Life' funeral and all Scientologists are required to attend the national 'Dog is Dead' ceremony to watch the video.

5) NOI splits from COS and denounces DM as a white supremist pig.

6) Bob Duggan dies and his money is all in corporations, so none of it goes to Scn.

7. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

. . .
    International Management
    restores and opens for public viewing
    another LRH landmark residence.

View attachment 11924
    :wink2:

8. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

Possible multi-merger. . .

COS recruits both the "BLACK LIVES MATTER" movement and former members of the "JACKSON FIVE".

And the resultant amalgam is called: "BLACK FIVES MATTER", an activist group that addresses social injustices and grievances from unhandled "Black Five" Scientologists who never attained OT.

BLACK FIVE: From Scientopedia, the free encyclopedia of Dianetics & Scientology

1. a heavily occluded case characterized by mental pictures consisting of masses of blackness. This is a “step V” in early procedures such as Standard Operating Procedure 8 . (PXL, p. 141)
    2. a level of nonperception, whether the person is seeing blackness or invisibility. (SH Spec 271, 6305C20)
    3. a no-responsibility case. (COHA, p. 161)

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  9. Victoria

Victoria Patron Meritorious

I predict a lot of extra attention on the Ft Harrison, and Clearwater in general.

Oh, wait it already appears to be happenening.

Oddly, both of these reddit threads were posted just a couple of hours ago and have already made it to the front page.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/3yxf86/ama_request_any_police_officer_or_emt_who_has/

AMA Request for emergency responders at the Ft. Harrison.
    I know they had massive records of calls, but I guess no one was ever able to secure the content of the calls.

---------------

This one is about at least three mysterious deaths that occurred at the FH.
    With over two thousand comments in eight hours?
    Maybe Reddit is just fascinated with $cientology in general.

http://www.lateet.com/mysterious-deaths-at-the-fort-harrison-hotel/

10. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

Will there be any live shows/reenactments?

11. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Classic! Wouldn't a Scientology comedy club be awesome? Too bad few would get it but this was hilarious!!

12. Boojuum

Boojuum Silver Meritorious Patron

Predictions

1. At least one major film that parodies Scientology will be released, probably starring Will Farrell, and will be a huge hit.
    2. Neither Heber or Shelley will surface.
    3. The COS Boston will move to the new location but there will be no Ideal Org opening.
    4. The finances of the COS will come under greater scrutiny from the Federal Government.
    5. There will be at least 2 high profile celebrity defections, similar to Leah's.
    6. The attrition of COS membership will become an obvious embarrassment at Flag. Look for "mandatory" contributions and participation in addition to the 6 month checks.
    7. The Super Power building/program will go to desperate lengths to secure customers and fill a vacant building. Look for "mandatory" Super Power completion requirements and back room deals to ensure a busy-looking facility.
    8. One new star will rise within the COS who will give hope to those still in causing a minor surge which will fizzle by the end of 2017.
    9. Outer Org trainees will be sent to FLAG in higher numbers adding to the appearance of a thriving organization.
    10. DM will continue in hiding. Suspicions will arise to his health. After his dad's book comes out, he will make no truthful statement containing an ounce of heart felt sympathy for his father.

13. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

As a matter of fact, yes.

Mark. Heyman is adapting George Pendle's Strange Angel: The Otherworldly Life of Rocket Scientist John Whiteside Parsons for Ridley Scott as an upcoming AMC mini-series. Parsons, the inventor of the solid fuel rocket booster, co-founder of Cal Tech's Jet Propulsion Laboratories, acolyte of Aleister Crowley and his sex-magik rituals, and victim of an embezzlement scam by which L Ron Hubbard funded the early Church of Scientology was as brilliant and bizarre a figure as ever walked through the pages of American history. The man invented rocket science despite never completing a semester of college. The book is a great read and I expect Scott to knock it out of the park.

Still in development by Ridley Scott Productions AFAIK, but not much "whispering" going on about it.

View attachment 11928

14. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

WOW! Can you imagine? There's no way the "church" can influence this series.

The Daddy Miscavige book is going to be bad for the "church"...but no matter how popular it is or how well it sells it cannot compare to the countless millions who have no idea who L. Ron is who are going to see this series by Ridley Scott.

All that has to be told is the actual story with little to no embellishment.

I hope it follows Parsons and depicts him watching the very public fanfare of Ron's Dianetics genisis and subsequent divorce from Sara/"Betty".

I hope it all comes out...Parsons's sister-in-law/squeeze bigamously wed to the Flounder...then becoming the 1st Clear...then the fake divorce caper SP, Commie/Nazi spy who was placed as a housemaid to leading scientists of Cal Tech who was destitute and pregnant who was rescued from a Satanic Orgy Black Magik Cult that just so happened to be the same leading scientists of Cal Tech who was Sara Komkovadamanov or whatever. Let it all come out as it begs to be told.

Today's cynics, when they become aware of this, aren't going to buy Ron's version of events. This will be the lid off of the can of worms and will relegate Scientology into the dustbin forever...on this planet.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
  15. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

16. strativarius

strativarius Comfortably Numb

About fifty years ago I remember hearing on one of Hubbard's tapes something about 'bush gardens in Pasadena'. I just assumed that they were a certain style of landscape gardening unknown in England. Clicking on the Sara Northrup Hollister link reveals this sentence:

Parsons had subdivided the house, a rambling mansion next door to the estate of Adolphus Busch (which later became the first Busch Gardens)[...].

These gardens (as you will learn if you click on the link) were apparently next door to Jack Parson's house where Hubbard was having an affair with Sara. Nice to have that cleared up after all these years, and so much for Hubbard 'breaking up black magic in America'.

17. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Dunno about a tape but they're mentioned in the notorious 1963 HEAVEN HCOB (about the Helatrobus implants).

Paul

18. strativarius

strativarius Comfortably Numb

Yes, I remember the context that these gardens were referred to in, and since I seem to recall them being called 'bush gardens', I assumed I must have heard it rather than read it. Now I'm going to have to dig out the HCOB (which is on another HDD) and see how it is spelled and to find out whether or not I am simply becoming senile.

EDIT: Here we are...

The gates of the first series are well done, well built. An avenue of statues of saints leads up to them. The gate pillars are surmounted by marble angels. The entering grounds are very well kept, laid out like Bush Gardens in Pasadena, so often seen in the movies. Aside from the implant boxes which lie across from each other on the walk there are other noises and sounds as though the saints are defending and berating. These are unimportant to the incident.

It is too much of a coincidence that these are not the gardens Hubbard is referring to. Perhaps the HCOB was dictated/transcribed and the typist didn't know any better?

And another edit:

From the same HCOB...

The first time I arrived and the moment of the implant To Forget was dated at 43,891,832,611,177 years, 344 days, 10 hours, 20 minutes and 40 seconds from 10: 02½ PM Daylight Greenwich Time May 9, 1963.

Daylight Greenwich Time. WTF is that?

19. Little David

Little David Silver Meritorious Patron

[​IMG]

The crumbling foundation of the Busch mansion that once overlooked the famed Busch Gardens in Pasadena. November 1952.Los Angeles Times

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. whoisxenu

whoisxenu Patron with Honors

For those who can't wait for Ridley - try this one:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1263692/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_1

MOCK UP ON MU

Craig Baldwin returns with another collagist cinema dream, this one featuring the trials and errors of L. Ron Hubbard, Marjorie Cameron, and Jack Parsons. Did that catch your attention? 'Cause if it did, then this movie is definitely for you.:thumbsup:

Fun pastiche of real footage outtakes of sci-fi films mixed with cheaply shot additional footage and a sultry voiced "babe" who periodically inject "L Ron's got the tech." :omg:

Especiallly interesting is the footage about L Ron's new space fort and the presentation of Lockeed Martin as a sinister person lurking in the background (instead of a corporation).:unsure: