What's new

2017 SCIENTOLOGY PREDICTIONS -- You heard it here first!

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
The Ventura Fault is calculated to achieve a magnitude 8 earthquake.

I predict if an earthquake of this magnitude hits Big Blue, the most likely section of the complex to have a catastrophic failure will be the 2 story columns on the Sunset side of the Lebanon Hall Auditorium and the incinerator stacks will follow.
_____
https://phys.org/news/2017-02-ventura-fault-stronger.html

///
The Ventura-Pitas Point fault in southern California has been the focus of a lot of recent attention because it is thought to be capable of magnitude 8 earthquakes. It underlies the city of Ventura and runs offshore, and thus may be capable of generating tsunamis.
Since it was identified as an active and potentially dangerous fault in the late 1980s, there has been a controversy about its location and geometry underground, with two competing models.
Originally, researchers assumed the fault was planar and steeply dipping, like a sheet of plywood positioned against a house, to a depth of about 13 miles. But a more recent study, published in 2014, suggested the fault had a "ramp-flat geometry," with a flat section between two tilting sections, similar to a portion of a staircase.
In a recently published paper in Geophysical Research Letters, a team of researchers used computer modeling to test the two alternatives.
In these computer models, the crust—outermost layer of rock—in the Ventura-Santa Barbara region is represented as a three-dimensional volume, with the surfaces of the region's faults as weaknesses within it. That volume is then "squeezed" at the rate and direction that the region is being squeezed by plate tectonics. In comparisons of the expected movement in the models with GPS data, the fault with the staircase-like structure was favored.
///

How about some specifics? Like will the Bust of LRh be crushed? How about DM's custom podium?

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Enquiring minds need to know ...

What is the compressive strength of an apple box?

Can't be too sure. It depends if it is made of a hardwood or foam. I can say that my research as a youngster where I tipped of of one that I was standing on, is friggin painful on the ribs so probably greater than 150 ft/lbs for hardwood as neither my ribs nor the box broke. No, it wasn't funny at the time but I laugh now.
However, to keep on topic I think there will be a beginning's of a push to change the 1st Amendment by more than the 2/3 of the House and the Senate as stated here.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/business/article133009914.html

The Senate State Affairs Committee introduced legislation Wednesday calling for a convention of states to propose a federal balanced budget requirement. Previous efforts have failed to take hold in the Idaho Legislature. However, with Republicans controlling the majority of state legislatures, Congress and the White House, the idea has once resurfaced with full force and is becoming one of the hot button subjects of this year's legislative session.

*** I also think it will be because, as I see it, one very sensible and extremely problem solving solution to the discord in the US right now. More elsewhere from me.

Jump

Operating teatime
Can't be too sure. It depends if it is made of a hardwood or foam. I can say that my research as a youngster where I tipped of of one that I was standing on, is friggin painful on the ribs so probably greater than 150 ft/lbs for hardwood as neither my ribs nor the box broke. No, it wasn't funny at the time but I laugh now.
However, to keep on topic I think there will be a beginning's of a push to change the 1st Amendment by more than the 2/3 of the House and the Senate as stated here.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/business/article133009914.html

The Senate State Affairs Committee introduced legislation Wednesday calling for a convention of states to propose a federal balanced budget requirement. Previous efforts have failed to take hold in the Idaho Legislature. However, with Republicans controlling the majority of state legislatures, Congress and the White House, the idea has once resurfaced with full force and is becoming one of the hot button subjects of this year's legislative session.

*** I also think it will be because, as I see it, one very sensible and extremely problem solving solution to the discord in the US right now. More elsewhere from me.

According to https://www.nationalpriorities.org/budget-basics/federal-budget-101/spending/ :

In fiscal year 2015, the federal budget is $3.8 trillion. These trillions of dollars make up about 21 percent of the U.S. economy (as measured by Gross Domestic Product, or GDP). It's also about $12,000 for every woman, man and child in the United States.

Also, the deficit increase has been around a trillion dollars per year for the last 8 years. Thanks Obama.

A balanced budget would cost about $4,000 more from every man woman and child in the country.

If that happened, I predict that people would get serious about requiring manipulative scams masquerading as a religion to pay their taxes AND back-taxes.

Edit to add: At the current 20$T deficit, every child born or new citizen holds $60,000 of the federal debt. Thanks Obama.

Last edited:

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
According to https://www.nationalpriorities.org/budget-basics/federal-budget-101/spending/ :

Also, the deficit increase has been around a trillion dollars per year for the last 8 years. Thanks Obama.

A balanced budget would cost about $4,000 more from every man woman and child in the country.

If that happened, I predict that people would get serious about requiring manipulative scams masquerading as a religion to pay their taxes AND back-taxes.

Edit to add: At the current 20$T deficit, every child born or new citizen holds $60,000 of the federal debt. Thanks Obama.

Just Obama? :giggle:

:)

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
"...the deficit increase has been around a trillion dollars per year for the last 8 years. Thanks Obama."

Wow, I guess it's expensive to buy votes. :melodramatic:

In all seriousness, I can't quite wrap my wits on how a government can spend a trillion dollars a year more than it actually has. :confused2:

It doesn't sound sustainable. :no:

Oh crap! Just realized I'm in a Scientology thread! I better get it back on the rails. :yes:

OK, I predict that for 2017 a Scientology OT who has raised his IQ at the rate of 1 point per hour of auditing for some decades will come up with a solution to this problem of the national debt.

OK, just kidding.

Actually I predict that for the 65th year in a row that despite Hubbard promising the delivery of Clears and OT's, and transformation of Scientologists from Homo Sap's to Homo Novis, that not one Scientologist on the planet will do anything remarkable that an UN-Clear Homo Sap cannot do. NOT ONE.

Goodboy

Marty's mission to fully establish Independent Scientology (which is then secretly controlled by the usual Cof$ corporate shell game) and thus return many disaffected ex-members to the fold, gets recalled to Int.
Marty RPF'd for failed mission.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Massive blows from staff will leave orgs empty.

Massive departure of public will leave orgs empty.

Oh, wait a second, both are already true.

scientology is already empty.

Should I wave bye-bye as it disappears from this planet ? - nah !

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

But, but, but ... Who won the previous years HH?

I want to see a winners list!

Is this a genuine competition or wot?

:confused2:

OMG, I have been "outed"! LOL

The WINNERS for previous years was not announced due to several factors beyond my control, marginally consisting of profound laziness and mainly due to major unhandled portions of my reactive mind--and for that I must lay blame on Scientology.

There are those of you who will be quick to accuse me of irresponsibility and that is precisely the point, my abysmally low OCA responsibility trait has suffered due to the fact that I am too irresponsible to get the auditing I so badly need.

Ironically, if Scientology actually worked and my OCA's "low responsibility" trait SOARED as Dr. Hubbard promised me, I would have already taken "total responsibility" for Hubbard's worldwide fraud and blessedly put an end to the hoax on this planet.

Alas, the COS ("Crimewave of Scientology") continues to this very day. Although no Scientologist in history (1950 - 2018) has ever taken "total responsibility" for Scientology (or anything else for that matter) we should give L. Ron Hubbard much credit for his courageous attempts to do so. To wit, in 1986, the cult's Founder got of the O/W that Scientology didn't work, admitted that he failed to handle even his own "case", after which he promptly killed himself by exteriorizing from his MEST body and traveling to remote areas of the Universe, never to return to Earth again. However, even that was not "total responsibility" because the cult continued operating and defrauding the public for billions more dollars in the 31 years AE (After Exteriorization).

In summary, by comparing my minor transgression (failing to post the winners of the yearly PREDICTION thread) to Hubbard's thundering cosmic treachery to all mankind---I believe that I should be let off with a simple warning.

My amends project, on this planet, will be the posting of the 2017 PREDICTION THREAD WINNERS, including a free bonus "Honorable Mention" category. That's just my amends project on this planet, obviously I have taken total responsibility on other planets as well, but I hesitate to turn this thread into a glowing self-proclamation of all that I have done to salvage this sector of the Galaxy.

I believe the "WINNERS" will be published before Christmas 2017, unless thwarted by an act of God or in the unavoidable circumstance that I am DevT'd due to there being something good on TV.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

POST DELETED: (Note to self: do not post when traveling & sleep deprived---and wonder if someone can kindly post the link to the 2017 PREDICTIONS thread, when this IS the 2017 PREDICTIONS thread. LOL

Last edited:

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
What contest? Aren't we all winners? (a Scientology hangover)

chickenbreakfasts.jpg

Out Effix

Out Ethics Ex Ethics Officer
What contest? Aren't we all winners? (a Scientology hangover)

chickenbreakfasts.jpg
I don't want to derail this thread because I want to find out who the winner was...

but I could not help myself...

I hope you don't mind....

The Breakfast of an UPSTAT Scientologist Staff Member:

1. 2 Standard Brand Vitamin "B" tablets - taken from PURIF but "hands off" due to total ethics clearance due to Stats UP for the week.
2. 2 cups of Cal Mag (to key out the reactive brain) - also stolen from the Purif - but no problem....sleeping with the Purif I/C.
3. 1 packet of Emergence C - A public left a packet on the couch in the HGC while waiting to get into session. "fair game".

4. 1 Venti Cup of Starbuck's Coffee Americano - purchased with entire Staff paycheck from $cientology (still living at home)

5. 1 real cigarette (given by a public- who is re- doing the Purif for the 5th time) and 15 cigarette butts found on street in front of Org while body routing.

The Breakfast of a DOWNSTAT Scientologist Staff Member:

1. Stale Coffee made from recycled grounds from last week - overall the entire Org is downstat and the staff have no money to buy coffee....drinking it Black - no cream in building.
2. Smoked 26 Cigarette butts found outside by the Purif

(I don't smoke but there were a few execs who did smoke - A LOT....

Seemed to be the Breakfast of champions...

Stale coffee and Cigarettes

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP