2018 SCIENTOLOGY PREDICTIONS - - You heard it here first!

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by HelluvaHoax!, Dec 21, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

All I can see is that the couple have parted ways, but not any real evidence that he has blown. Maybe she won the trophy by default because of donations before the split, whilst he got busy with his new love interest?
    I dunno. After all the settlements, maybe not too much let in the coffers this year for donations.

I guess there's two ways to confirm it. A public announcement from Bob saying so and/or whether he gets a trophy this year coming.

2. ChurchOfCylontology

ChurchOfCylontology Patron with Honors

Miscavige hasn't been looking his best over the last 1-2 years, and the body-building bulk of past years seems to have shrunk considerably.

The years of steroids, testosterone and/or growth hormones plus decades of heavy smoking and drinking can mean he's cut off 20-25 years from his life. I wouldn't be surprised if he disappears for quite some time in 2018 for some serious health reason. He's got to have some level of heart or lung disease, or a cardiovascular disease. The stress and myriad of mental illness + personality disorders have likely taken its toll. Paranoia can do a number on one's health.

He may only be 57 but he often looks in his mid to late 60s. I wonder if he goes to any real doctor(s).

3. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Crusader

somebody already made the prediction....:)

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  4. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Crusader

Trying to upload an image file from hard drive....

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  5. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

I'd agree the stress levels and mental health issues would take the biggest single toll.
    Stress isn't usually so bad if you can ride it well, but Miscavige has those infamous volcanic eruptions, which would mean his health would probably suffer for it.

6. wigee1

wigee1 Patron with Honors

Rathbun becomes #1

7. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Hit button for "reply to a post"

Then the button for "upload a file" (immediately to the right of the "post reply" button)

Then find the correct image file you wish to upload. Double-click on that image file.

8. Tanchi

Tanchi Patron