2019 SCIENTOLOGY PREDICTIONS - - you heard it here first!

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by HelluvaHoax!, Dec 21, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

Oh!

I now of a tremendous worse situation

A woman named Mary Sue Hubbard slept for years with a psychopath bandit in Britain and America and has been thrown under the bus...

2. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

I predict that Scientology has, finally, a bright future with films and testimonials with this new, state of the art, AI technology...on this planet.

These Portraits Were Made by AI: None of These People Exist

[​IMG]

That's right! None of these people are real!! None of these faces actually exist!! Now, Scientology can make all sorts of tech films and recruit films and promo w/o that tiresome Problem of Long Duration of the people blowing the crime syndicate!!

The application of this tech is endless!! Now, instead of empty morgues with the occasional NOI goons this AI tech can show Ideal Orgs PACKED with public...all winning and grinning!!

Just look at all these people!! All of them are made up as in they don't exist and never have!!

[​IMG]

But why stop there? Why not apply this tech to Ideal Orgs? That way...instead of pouring all those hard earned donations into actual MEST buildings this tech can be applied to "mock up" buildings. Look at all of these fake images:

[​IMG]

And now we can staff these fake premises with fake staff and public!!

[​IMG]

And, just when you thought it was too good to be true we can even now pack the fake parking lot with fake autos so that fake OT writing up a fake win for fake Advance can fake finding a fake parking space in the fake parking lot!!

All of these cares are...you guessed it! FAKE!!

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Bill

Bill Gold Meritorious Patron

Now you've done it. :D

4. F.Bullbait

F.Bullbait Oh, a wise guy,eh?

I think you forgot AI Ron walking Teegeeak again. (include a halo)

5. freethinker

freethinker Crusader

I predict 10 people will blow from Scientology.

6 will be OT's and 4 will be SO staff but only 1 will be well known to the ex world.

Miscavige will hit the roof when the new strategy of soft sell doesn't work for Golden Age of Tech Phase 2 and Phase 2.1 will be implemented.

Stats will be booming in the RPF with highest ever recruits.

Leah Remini will get a fake letter from Shelly with no return address telling her she is fine and not to talk about it on her show anymore. A picture of Shelly from behind of her dusting a bookcase will be offered as proof. She will be dusting a new Golden Age of Tech phase II book shooped in

The new Years Event will show highest ever square inches of gold leaf used to make the new volumes of GAOTP2.

David Miscavige will have a coughing fit right in the middle of a new untold LRH story and Dan Sherman will have to step in and finish the story.

Amazingly, every stat will be higher than at all other times.

There will be a new Ideal FSM course which will require a 32 page registration and weekly stats to be met.

Sophia the AI robot will be recruited into Scientology with the ruin that she wants to destroy all humans.

• Like Like x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  6. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Something I saw just now posted on FB:

cob.jpg

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. freethinker

freethinker Crusader

OK, where was Shelley?

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

2019 PREDICTION: The COS will boldly take credit for yet a new wall-related miracle.

First they took credit for discovering and handling the 'WALL OF FIRE", thus freeing all mankind of unwanted aliens.​

Then they took credit for taking down the "BERLIN WALL", thus freeing all East Germans from being illegal aliens in West Germany. ​

Now they will take credit for preventing "TRUMP'S BORDER WALL", thus freeing all illegal aliens to enter and vote for candidates like Hillary who (like the COS) believes it is humanitarian to use non-profit entities to pocket hundreds of millions of dollars. ​

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  9. Teanntás

Teanntás Silver Meritorious Patron

I had a dream a few nights ago. I was in physical combat with Miscavige. I defeated him and he withdrew and was babbling incoherently. He was then hosed down by somebody. So - my prediction. There will be a revolt against Miscavige in 2019.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  10. F.Bullbait

F.Bullbait Oh, a wise guy,eh?

I predict that the Church of Scientology will be smack in the middle of who give a rat's ass.

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

I predict that in 2019, the Church of Scientology will lose the worker court case in Canada,

That Taiwan will clamp down on COS scamming and human trafficking and recruiting from there will dry up. The Taiwan press will get more pro-active exposing Scientology and far less naive young people there will get sucked in.

I predict that Tom Cruise will no longer be able to control himself from spouting wild, offensive Scientology things and become a pariah to movie producers and the general public.

I predict a number of Scientology whales will go broke from bad investments with other Scientologists and shady deals.

It will be a good year.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List