What's new

25,000 Sea Org members out versus 5,000 in

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks Jach! It was Ray Mithoff and Marc Yager. Just those two execs along with Guillaume Lesevre that I noticed had disappeared . I would wait until Guillaume came on to speak about Dianetics towards the end of the event and pop outside for a fag because I couldn't understand his heavy French accent.

I thought you were going to say you would wait for his accent...LOL

But no.

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
A VERY OLD PHOTO.
TopOfScientology1990.jpg

From left to right:
1* Kurt Weiland (Commanding Officer OSA Int.),
2* Mike Rinder (LRH Personal PR Officer Int.),
3* Janet Light (Director of IAS Administrations),
4* Marc Yager (Inspector General for Admin RTC),
* empty
5* David Miscavige (Chairman of the Board RTC),
* empty
6* Norman Starkey (Trustee of LRH's estate RTC),
7* Ray Mithoff (Inspector General for Tech RTC),
8* Mark Rathbun (Inspector General for Ethics RTC),
9* Guillaume Lesevre (Executive Director Int.) and
10* Ronnie Miscavige (Marketing Executive Int.).

I wonder, were they going to dine on only beans, rice and kool-aid? :grouch:

In every evil, greedy fascist regime there is always an inner circle that preys on the remeinder of the devotees, whether it was Nazi germany or scientology or the New World Order: the very, very few feed on the masses. After thousands of years of this shit, one would have thought that we, as a civilization, would have wised up by now! :confused2:

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Could well be high the blog does say 5,000-7,000.

Does anyone know the latest numbers of Sea Org member in

US, Europe, Australia.
From what I have seen, 50-100 Sea Org members in Sydney. I would also say that 200-300 public in Sydney. That 5000-7000 figure for Sea Org members worldwide seems generous. Half of that would be a better estimate.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
From what I have seen, 50-100 Sea Org members in Sydney. I would also say that 200-300 public in Sydney. That 5000-7000 figure for Sea Org members worldwide seems generous. Half of that would be a better estimate.

50-100 sea Org in ANZO,
23 at Osa Int.if Osa shrunk 5 times from 120 has the rest of the Sea Org?

how the hell could there even be 3500 sea org members let alone 5,000?

The reality of it just doesnt add up.

Three main areas, europe, The US and Asia-Anzo

and 40, 000 worldwide on lines active is looking unlikely, even with the apparency of ideal org real estate boom.

Anyone seen any recent info Re Sea org and public numbers not spouted out of PR Speak.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
50-100 sea Org in ANZO,
23 at Osa Int.if Osa shrunk 5 times from 120 has the rest of the Sea Org?

how the hell could there even be 3500 sea org members let alone 5,000?

The reality of it just doesnt add up.

Three main areas, europe, The US and Asia-Anzo

and 40, 000 worldwide on lines active is looking unlikely, even with the apparency of ideal org real estate boom.

Anyone seen any recent info Re Sea org and public numbers not spouted out of PR Speak.
I can't speak for the USA but I agree. The numbers don't add up. 200-300 in Australia would be fair. If there were double that in the UK that would be about 1000. An upper bound of 3500 would require more than 2500 Sea Org in the USA and the rest of the world. I don't believe this.

There was a statistic in BFGs book that mentioned how many people were still in when he left. It was something about the number of e-meters they produced and it had to be the right number for all the scis who were still in. I can't remember the figure, but it was in the thousands not the 10,000s. I would guess the number of Sea Org members would have to be something like 5-1 or 10-1 against the number of public.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I can't speak for the USA but I agree. The numbers don't add up. 200-300 in Australia would be fair. If there were double that in the UK that would be about 1000. An upper bound of 3500 would require more than 2500 Sea Org in the USA and the rest of the world. I don't believe this.

There was a statistic in BFGs book that mentioned how many people were still in when he left. It was something about the number of e-meters they produced and it had to be the right number for all the scis who were still in. I can't remember the figure, but it was in the thousands not the 10,000s. I would guess the number of Sea Org members would have to be something like 5-1 or 10-1 against the number of public.

Ill see if i can find BFGs info on this.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I wonder, were they going to dine on only beans, rice and kool-aid? :grouch:

In every evil, greedy fascist regime there is always an inner circle that preys on the remeinder of the devotees, whether it was Nazi germany or scientology or the New World Order: the very, very few feed on the masses. After thousands of years of this shit, one would have thought that we, as a civilization, would have wised up by now! :confused2:

The ones no longer at the table but still in more than likely, not even the motherland was so harsh as to RPF...

Yes "The failure of Psychopolitics might well bring about the atomic bombing of the Motherland. The psychopolitical operative must succeed for his success means world peace... The end thoroughly justifies the means."

Total costs of personal items
bought by David Miscavige for self INDULGENCE = $ 205,725,000.00.

for breakdown see
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=1991

Last edited:

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Missing in action... Int Management
from left 1)? 2)? 3)Marc Yager 4)COB DM 5)Norman Starkey 6)Guilliame Leserve 7)Ray Mithoff?

so3.jpg

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
The C o $ is in a position of where the truth does not serve it...period.

The C o $ has to lie in order to try to preserve what it has.

The ship is sinking.........now to make it sink faster.

The remains of the C o $ are about to relics lost in the annals of history.

LRH's legagcy will be as the butt of bad jokes.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Strength in their numbers

Posting for interests sake.

HIGHLY posted execs who have spoken out below.

frontpage.jpg

http://www.tampabay.com/specials/2009/reports/project/

Amy ScobeeJoined Scientology: at age 14, 1978 Left Scientology: 2005
Oversaw several operations sectors during 20 years as manager at the church's international base in California. Built the network of Scientology Celebrity Centres, assembling and training staff to match four-star service levels. Oversaw church's film and taping facilities. As teenager, managed kitchen, housekeeping and grounds crews in Clearwater.
scobee.jpg

http://www.tampabay.com/specials/2009/reports/project/scobee.shtm

Marty RathbunJoined Scientology: at age 20, in 1977 Left Scientology: 2004
A top lieutenant to Miscavige. Key player in legal affairs unit. Miscavige's "detail guy" during lengthy negotiations with IRS; among those who signed settlement agreement. Inspector general and board member of Religious Technology Center, church's top ecclesiastical authority. Known for his auditing skills. Audited Tom Cruise. Coached auditors working with Kirstie Alley, Isaac Hayes and other celebrities.
rathbun.jpg

http://www.tampabay.com/specials/2009/reports/project/rathbun.shtml

Steve Hall Joined Scientology: at age 21, in 1979-2004
Wrote scripts for videos and TV ads. Says he was responsible for the Scientology slogan: "Know life, know yourself."
Hall5.jpg

http://www.tampabay.com/specials/2009/reports/project/hall.shtml

Jeff HawkinsJoined Scientology: at age 21, in 1967 in L.A Left Sea Org: 2005.
Marketing and design, created TV ad that featured exploding volcano to promote Dianetics.
Hawkins2.jpg

http://www.tampabay.com/specials/2009/reports/project/hawkins.shtml

Last edited:

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
A VERY OLD PHOTO.

TopOfScientology1990.jpg

Honestly, my first thought when I studied this photograph: holy cow, he's absolutely TINY! I often hear people calling him as asthmatic dwarf or something, but I hadn't really appreciated the magnitude (or lack of...) of D.M.'s dwarfism. Even with a booster cushion and empty seats on either side, you can still tell he's knee-high to a dormouse.

(Intellectually, too... But I was thinking of how miniscule Miscavige is.)

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Honestly, my first thought when I studied this photograph: holy cow, he's absolutely TINY! I often hear people calling him as asthmatic dwarf or something, but I hadn't really appreciated the magnitude (or lack of...) of D.M.'s dwarfism. Even with a booster cushion and empty seats on either side, you can still tell he's knee-high to a dormouse.

So was Napoleon....Despite his short stature (described variously as from 5 ft. 2 in. to 5 ft. 6 in.) or perhaps because of it, Napoleon exuded strength, power, and raw ambition.

so3.jpg

Last edited:

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Will the captain go down with the ship or will he abscond with the riches and flee before the rats start jumping ship?

The self appointed chairman wont give up. Hes deluded he is making progress, and the SPs are just making noise and that is just Chaos blowing off.
If a "few" die horrible deaths and go insane from Command intention then the end justifies the means.

Compare Hitler and Miscavige.. with carnage accumulating and critics protesting..

Hitler had the "vision" of a new world, Miscaviges appears to be new cathedrals and vampire suits.

It is often used in a negative way.
If the end justifies the means, then spurious ends,
such as the supremacy of The Third Reich,
and justify unethical means, such as destroying
anyone who gets in the way of this end.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
This particular philosophy goes back a long time, and appears to have dominated Scientology and Dianetic activity up to the mid-60s, at which point administrative aspects overshadowed technical aspects, and a para military organisation was formed up based on savage management techniques and philosophies. It is known as "the Sea Org", and it has dominated over the churches since. It also crushed the above-stated, original philosophy out of existence. So, that was the philosophy of Scientology and Dianetics.

So these things grew from 1955 up to about 1966, when the para military "Sea Org" administrative Arm took control of the thing away from the technical and religious types. In less than a year the character went from that of peaceable savages to predatory barbarians. I was at Saint Hill in the 1965-66 period as a witness to this change in character. It was the most appalling event I have seen this lifetime

The church as become a giant administratively. 95% of the people are involved in administrative activities, and less than 5% re involved in religious-experience-type of work, such as counselling.

http://www.american-buddha.com/cult...#The_Philosophy_of_Scientology_and_Dianetics_

What I saw recently

I just want to say that I was recruited by the Sea Org a couple months ago, they brought me to LA. And in all reality, it seemed fairly dead. There were Sea Org ppl of course, but it was NOT what I thought such a big org would look like. ASHO was dead. AOLA wasn't very busy either. I'm freshly out, so I may have seen more on the inside recently than some of you.

I'll say also that I feel that the SO is in a panic. They paid for my airfare and everything! Which was a little crazy because I have a big debt and a business.... I felt a sense of panic everywhere in the Co$. One thing that got me to realize that something was fishy was just the insane reging going on, they would come into my place of business and not leave, the SO would call while I was working and interrupt and not get off the phone. SO would call me at 1am, even 3am while I was sleeping! It stressed me out!:angry:

Here's a fun fact: When I was in LA being recruited, I told one guy there that I had been ignoring all 323 calls cause I knew they were coming from LA, trying to get me to buy Basics or whatever. He says to me "Yeah seems like everyone is ignoring our calls!" Haha. :dieslaughing:

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Welcome, OperatingEnthetan. You really are most welcome and so is your news. I hope a lot more people will get wise to the scam and get out in the weeks ahead.

LongTimeGone

Silver Meritorious Patron
I just want to say that I was recruited by the Sea Org a couple months ago, they brought me to LA. And in all reality, it seemed fairly dead. There were Sea Org ppl of course, but it was NOT what I thought such a big org would look like. ASHO was dead. AOLA wasn't very busy either. I'm freshly out, so I may have seen more on the inside recently than some of you.

I'll say also that I feel that the SO is in a panic. They paid for my airfare and everything! Which was a little crazy because I have a big debt and a business.... I felt a sense of panic everywhere in the Co$. One thing that got me to realize that something was fishy was just the insane reging going on, they would come into my place of business and not leave, the SO would call while I was working and interrupt and not get off the phone. SO would call me at 1am, even 3am while I was sleeping! It stressed me out!:angry:

Here's a fun fact: When I was in LA being recruited, I told one guy there that I had been ignoring all 323 calls cause I knew they were coming from LA, trying to get me to buy Basics or whatever. He says to me "Yeah seems like everyone is ignoring our calls!" Haha. :dieslaughing:

:welcome2: Welcome OE.

Very interesting, thanks for the update and yes some of us have been out of the scene for a long time (thankfully).

Pretty quick decision and resolution on your part - You must be a bit smarter than some of us. :yes:

LTG