Featured 25 Years of Scn

Discussion in 'Stories From Inside Scientology' started by Twin A, Nov 16, 2007.

View Users: View Users
  1. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Bump for new readers.

A must read story. :)

2. Bobby

Bobby New Member

So this is what happened to my good friend. Ahhh... Mo... I've been wondering where you disappeared to for about 20 years now. Finally I've come across your story.

3. Outethicsofficer

Outethicsofficer Silver Meritorious Patron

Welcome Bobby...why not do an intro on noobies thread. Hope you can recreate line to Mo:)
    james

4. Free to shine

Bobby if you have any problems contacting Mo directly, if you want to I mean, please let us know and someone will get her contact details as I am not sure how often she visits here at the moment.

Welcome to ESMB!

5. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

Hi and :welcome: to ESMB, Bobby! :yes:

6. Arthur Dent

Arthur Dent Silver Meritorious Patron

It certainly was! And thanks for bumping this FTS! And for making me nearly blind reading it!! My eyes need a few days off now! Wow! What a story! Amazing, too, that should could remember so much! No writer's block there!

I see Mo hasn't posted in awhile. I'm hoping she is doing well in or finished college and is thriving! What a survivor of the wackiness, as many here are! Unbelievable!

7. This is NOT OK !!!!

This is NOT OK !!!! Gold Meritorious Patron

This thread got bumped recently and I discovered it.

I've never read a more engaging and downright horrorifying story of human survival in my life.

In particular, I would like to commend you on being so forthright about what was happening in your mind while engaged in stressful sec checks. It resonated with me so thoroughly with me because it seemed to mirror so many of my own expreiences - endless analysis of sexual thoughts ground down over and over - then an F/N - then it's abandoned "to run the process" and you're stuck with it all over again - :wtf:

I'll say this:

Thank God I took LSD!!

I hope you're reconnected with your twin soon.

8. Bobby

Bobby New Member

Hi and thanks! I sent her a message and she got right back to me so all is good. :)

9. Free to shine

Good stuff! :)

10. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

HeeHee, YEAH, ME TOO!! Or I woulda DEFINTELY been in the SO a long time ago (And probably STILL THERE):eyeroll: :no: :eyeroll:

11. Free to shine

:bump2: for newbies to read.

12. Markus

Markus Silver Meritorious Patron

Thank you for bumping this story because in my opinion Maureens story could have been a second "Lisa Mc Pherson case"- they locked her up several times but fortunately she survived this evil abuses - it is so important for people who just left this cult to see that it was not only their own life that was ruined by Hubbards crazy ideas. It can help them to get free from his "Soul Hacking" much sooner.

To the newbies I recommend the essay by Caroline Letkeman about Hubbards "Soul Hacking" : http://www.google.de/url?sa=t&source...w7k2LIKgaNGwYA

Love
    Markus

13. EnchantedwoodsX

EnchantedwoodsX New Member

Hello
    Maureen
    This is Scott your co-worker at Enchanted Woods were you worked for Dennis and Suzanne Prieur .I enjoyed reading your story, I have a story of how things really were at Enchanted Woods and how Dennis and Suzanne used the church to get info on my life that they used in ways they had no right to ,The reason they sold the company and moved is because I was injured while working for them and had a open lawsuit against them the company she used things from my childhood in auditing in a workers-comp case I have a history with them and would like to tell my story also

14. Markus

Markus Silver Meritorious Patron

Hello Scott,
    first of all a very warm welcome to you here on ESMB. Maureens story is very important for me too - especially because my brother Uwe contributed to her suffering - he was the "security chief" Int when that happened -so in fact he was the responsible guy who held her back when she wanted to escape from there.
    How did your lawsuit against the company end? Do you think you would have important information for the FBI. If yes please get in contact.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...F-OF-THE-CHURCH-OF-SCIENTOLOGY-TO-FEDERAL-LAW

Love
    Markus

15. Jachs

Jachs Gold Meritorious Patron

The escape from Int stories are always riveting.

Int is a madhouse.

16. Free to shine

Bumping this thread. If there is one story on ESMB that is a must read, it's this one.

17. Albion

Albion Patron with Honors

I've added a write-up of a speech that Maureen Bolstad made in LA two years ago to Infinite Complacency:

http://infinitecomplacency.blogspot.com/2012/04/maureen-bolstads-speech.html

It completes my coverage of the 2010 news conference and adds to my detail account of Maureen's time in Scientology (which I really should complete some time soon). Not quite sure why this didn't get published before, but correcting that oversight now.

Jonny Jacobsen
    Infinite Complacency

18. Free to shine

19. jellybean_1

jellybean_1 New Member

Mo,
    What a compelling story,you are very strong and courageous....

20. curious1

curious1 New Member

Fascinating read. I was on Org staff for years and thought I had it bad. Nothing compared to this.