What's new

#3 Person Crippling Scientology - Marty Rathbun

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
I think Rathbun is a rallying point for people who were mostly out, afraid to speak and clinging to scientology - thanks it seems to Amy and Jason. The more people who speak out the better. What he intends to do when he gets rid of Misscabbage is another story. I don't like him, I don't trust him, but he is getting media attention as the "#2 of scientology who left" and that dubious status seems to carry some weight. At least it opens some doors and the truth can start marching through.

I agree with you....up to a point......Marty & the truth haven't appeared compatible to this point..............a maybe at best?

Veda

Sponsor
Janet Reitman was on a radio show in Los Angeles a while ago, and was giddy about being part of the birth of a new religion, i.e., Marty's Scientology.

Marty has influenced many people's views re. Scientology in a manner that makes them positively inclined toward Scientology (sans Miscavige). He also keeps the recently outs who wander into his site from looking further, and feeds them the standard PR lines, evasions, and excuses.

In the long run, this will be of benefit to the Scientology organization.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Originally Posted by Panda Termint
Does he knowingly lie?

Let's take a vote on that one.

What say you?

MARTY
No!

DAVE
Yes!

RON
Yes!

Alright, let's tally.

That's 2 votes for yes, 1 vote for no.

That does it. 2 out of 3 cult leaders can't be wrong.

[Reader's Note: If L. Ron Hubbard were alive today he would Fair Game the darling of the squirrels, Marty Rathbun, until he would be utterly destroyed without remorse. Funny that Marty should so worship and obey him. Umm, kinda like he did with Dave.]

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
Yep, I would have Marty at #3 in my Top 25, too.
It's not that I think he's wonderful, great, saintly or any of that other BS that idiots like to throw around, it's just that he's actually doing something to cripple scientology.

I agree with you. Marty worked very hard with his master David Miscavige for 25 years to destroy Scientology, as we already know, so, yes, he deserves a place in the Tony Ortega's show.

HelluvaHoax!

I agree with you. Marty worked very hard with his master David Miscavige for 25 years to destroy Scientology, as we already know, so, yes, he deserves a place in the Tony Ortega's show.

HolyHell, way to throw it down dianaclass8!

I better get a player's score card. I thought you were a Shack Indie, so that proves to me that I don't know who the hell is who sometimes in ScnWorld.

I must have a held-down (class) 8 or something.

:biggrin:

dianaclass8

HolyHell, way to throw it down dianaclass8!

I better get a player's score card. I thought you were a Shack Indie, so that proves to me that I don't know who the hell is who sometimes in ScnWorld.

I must have a held-down (class) 8 or something.

:biggrin:

Helluva, I don't know what does Shack Indie mean...but "Indie" I am not, neither a freezoner or a scientologist. For I have different values than all those groups.

Of course I am not in the popularity contest due to my points of views...LOL...but I don't care...if I did I would go and flatter Marty and promote meself on his blog or on the Freezoner's blogs...however...it is not my style...simply not...

So, my little blog is not as visited as those others who ally themselves by convenience or agenda...so be it...I like ESMB because I don't have to flatter Emma, who for all that matter most likely dislikes me, however, she and most here, have a lot more confront for truth than all of the freezoners and the indies together...

HelluvaHoax!

Helluva, I don't know what does Shack Indie mean...but "Indie" I am not, neither a freezoner or a scientologist. For I have different values than all those groups.

Of course I am not in the popularity contest due to my points of views...LOL...but I don't care...if I did I would go and flatter Marty and promote meself on his blog or on the Freezoner's blogs...however...it is not my style...simply not...

So, my little blog is not as visited as those others who ally themselves by convenience or agenda...so be it...I like ESMB because I don't have to flatter Emma, who for all that matter most likely dislikes me, however, she and most here, have a lot more confront for truth than all of the freezoners and the indies together...

Thanks!

Oh...."Shack Indie" refers to Marty Rathbun's blogs where he talks about his home ("shack") where he delivers Indie Scn from. He talks about how it favorably compares to a book called "The Shack" where the story's hero meets God in person.

And, I'll tell you what. I don't have any idea what you believe, but if you are not worried about the "movements" and factions within Scientology in order to figure it all out for yourself, I have to say that I have total respect and admiration for you.

You rock!

Last edited:

dianaclass8

Thanks!

Oh...."Shack Indie" refers to Marty Rathbun's blogs where he talks about his home ("shack") where he delivers Indie Scn from. He talks about how it favorably compares to a book called "The Shack" where a the story's hero meets God in person.

And, I'll tell you what. I don't have any idea what you believe, but if you are not worried about the "movements" and factions within Scientology in order to figure it all out for yourself, I have to say that I have total respect and admiration for you.

You rock!

Helluva, after 25 years, and all Marty got was a shack, while his compadre got the whole cake...I think that one day he woke up and realized his mistake...LOL! After all that time!

What do I believe in? I believe in what I see that it works, be the Tech, Buddhism, plain old logic from my greatgrandmother...you name...I am ecclectic...LOL.

I thank you for the admiration flow and I assure you that it is corresponded, I admire you and most here as well...

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron

I like you just fine, DC8. :coolwink:

Face :)

Gadfly

Crusader
. . . . so that proves to me that I don't know who the hell is who sometimes in ScnWorld.

And, in truth, I don't at all CARE, not in the slightest, "who is who in ScnWorld".

That is about as important to me as what happened on some "soap opera" yesterday afternoon. Realize that the last time I saw or heard ANY soap opera was in the late sixties when my mom used to watch them while ironing clothes!

Can anyone say "insignificant"?

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Marty Rathbun -

. . . I know precisely how the FBI was bought into submission by the church of Scientology. I even warned the honest line agents involved in November 2009 exactly how it would be done so as to proof them up from having their work sabotaged.

Unless and until President Obama appoints someone from outside of, and senior to, the Department of Justice – or until it is clear that this last appeal has fallen upon deaf ears – I will not be sharing all the particulars I know publicly. But, those details one day will see the light of day even if I am not around to share them – I’ve made provision for that . . .

Just release the fucking DOX, stop being a drama queen, and bring this show to an end. Please.