What's new

A final Confession......( of Horacio)....

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Back when Apocalyptic was around I liked many of the posts, but with Horacio I think for many they are difficult to tell whether they are humor or something else.

As Panda said earlier, I do think that it is "all in fun", but it doesn't always come across that way.

And in the case of a post such as the OP of this thread, where there is nothing really to "discuss", it can come off kind of "trollish", particularly when it's posted as a new thread in a Scientology Discussion thread. Just my opinion, YMMV.
The funny thing is that the Poster currently known as Horacio has provoked this same sort of reaction since he first started posting here. Claire has been calling him out since she was Fluffy so there's nothing new there. It's how he thinks/posts/is and he ain't gonna change that as far as I can tell. Almost anyone who has been here a while has gone back and forth with him, it's a dance. I've come to accept and appreciate my dance partners as I find them.

The information he posted about Alan calling him and accepting him as simply being himself is true. If you can't find it, you haven't looked hard enough. It happened more or less as Horacio described and is partially documented here on ESMB around November 2007.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
I had an interesting experience with Lover of Truth/Hercules. He was super friendly to me on, I think, OCMB, though I did talk to him on a.r.s.

Then he came up under some other nick and flamed me a number of times. He said "As Hercules, I trusted you but as (whatever the fuck his nick du jour was) I don't." It was that lame. I kid you not. Later, some sort of apology.

So back and forth he went. Attacking, apologizing, then attacking ,then apologizing. Beliefnet, OCMB, ESMB- by then ARS was mostly dead (though I still know some folks who drop in besides the trolls.) Eventually it stopped.

My guess is that he'll always continue to morph. It's his thing. I think I'm correct about Horacio but either way, that guy's gonna morph and troll.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
... and for those of you who missed the possibility of reversed Time, Horacio's final Confession is waaaaay back at the beginning of the Incident. I hope he won't be too offended by my mention of it.

It was posted in October of 2007 and goes like this;

"...I'm living my life on the wrong board. I've been trying to say things that the people on this board don't want to (and don't need to) hear.

If I thought I was an idiot before, I really understand what an idiot I am, now.

To those whom I have offended, I apologize. Sincerely. With all of my heart.

I think it's time to turn in my computer and call it a day. (or a life).

Good luck to you all.

I love you."

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
The funny thing is that the Poster currently known as Horacio has provoked this same sort of reaction since he first started posting here. Claire has been calling him out since she was Fluffy so there's nothing new there. It's how he thinks/posts/is and he ain't gonna change that as far as I can tell. Almost anyone who has been here a while has gone back and forth with him, it's a dance. I've come to accept and appreciate my dance partners as I find them.

The information he posted about Alan calling him and accepting him as simply being himself is true. If you can't find it, you haven't looked hard enough. It happened more or less as Horacio described and is partially documented here on ESMB around November 2007.

True enough.

But, regardless of Horatio's citing a "character witness" (Alan), he still is stuck with the surveillance video evidence of him entering the forums and vandalizing the threads with spraycan graffiti.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
True enough.

But, regardless of Horatio's citing a "character witness" (Alan), he still is stuck with the surveillance video evidence of him entering the forums and vandalizing the threads with spraycan graffiti.
Horus, you're being out created now! Good stuff!
See, he's bringing out the best in peoples creative processes! Perhaps a rage of creative fury. :thumbsup:

Smilla

Ordinary Human
I would be happy if he would come back, but to actually engage a bit with people, and have a real conversation. Having said that, I do understand that it's not easy for everyone.

HoraciotheOT8

Patron with Honors
I find it interesting how many replies Horatio gets.

If you look, there are little pearls amongst the noise. I think that's the whole idea, to look .... though of course I may be wrong. :biggrin:

What is true for you is true for you. And the sooner the entire world duplicates your truth (up to, but not including, 'as-ising' it) the better off our next trillions & trillions of years will be.

Horacio

HoraciotheOT8

Patron with Honors
I had an interesting experience with Lover of Truth/Hercules. He was super friendly to me on, I think, OCMB, though I did talk to him on a.r.s.

Then he came up under some other nick and flamed me a number of times. He said "As Hercules, I trusted you but as (whatever the fuck his nick du jour was) I don't." It was that lame. I kid you not. Later, some sort of apology.

So back and forth he went. Attacking, apologizing, then attacking ,then apologizing. Beliefnet, OCMB, ESMB- by then ARS was mostly dead (though I still know some folks who drop in besides the trolls.) Eventually it stopped.

My guess is that he'll always continue to morph. It's his thing. I think I'm correct about Horacio but either way, that guy's gonna morph and troll.

When I was a child I thought like a child and spoke like a child and acted like a child, but when I became a man, I no longer did so. Paraphrasing an ancient prose. Of mine. The confession, apology and understanding, being all rolled up into one. For those that can hear and those that can see.

Furthermore, with all due respect, Claire, I submit, if we all are not morphing and trolling (ourselves) in some way or other, we all are essentially wasting our time and wasting our space and wasting our energy also. Spiritual-Dog-Shit-Reality-101.

Factually speaking Scientology itself is nothing but a vision. A vision that lives in the eye of the beholder. Where beauty and ugly both, reside. And where blessings and curses come (to manifest) in pairs. Though never at precisely the same time. Whilst in the final analysis, they are one.

Matter & no-matter. Energy & no-energy. Space & no-space. Time & no-time. Thetan & Static some say.

As One.

I am.

Horacio

Last edited:

Lone Star

Crusader
When I was a child I thought like a child and spoke like a child and acted like a child, but when I became a man, I no longer did so. Paraphrasing an ancient prose. Of mine. The confession, apology and understanding, being all rolled up into one. For those that can hear and those that can see.

Furthermore, with all due respect, Claire, I submit, if we all are not morphing and trolling (ourselves) in some way or other, we all are essentially wasting our time and wasting our space and wasting our energy also. Spiritual-Dog-Shit-Reality-101.

Factually speaking Scientology itself is nothing but a vision. A vision that lives in the eye of the beholder. Where beauty and ugly both, reside. Where blessings and curses come (to manifest) in pairs. Though never at precisely the same time. Whilst in the final analysis, being one.

Matter & no-matter. Energy & no-energy. Space & no-space. Time & no-time. Thetan and Static some say.

As One.

Horacio

Oh who gives a damn? Go fishing or something. That way you can look in the water and admire your reflection.

Smilla

Ordinary Human

Furthermore, with all due respect, Claire, I submit, if we all are not morphing and trolling (ourselves) in some way or other, we all are essentially wasting our time and wasting our space and wasting our energy too. Spiritual Dog Shit Reality 101.

Factually speaking Scientology itself is nothing but a vision. A vision that lives in the eye of the beholder. Where beauty and ugly both, reside. Where blessings and curses come (to manifest) in pairs. Though never at precisely the same time. Whilst in the final analysis, being one.

Matter & no-matter. Energy & no-energy. Space & no-space. Time & no-time.

Horacio

This could have been written for you.

Enjoy :)

[video=youtube;E2IVCyFt2Os]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2IVCyFt2Os[/video]

You saw sagacious Solomon
You know what came of him,
To him complexities seemed plain.
He cursed the hour that gave birth to him
And saw that everything was vain.
How great and wise was Solomon.
The world however did not wait
But soon observed what followed on.
It's wisdom that had brought him to this state.
How fortunate the man with none.

You saw courageous Caesar next
You know what he became.
They deified him in his life
Then had him murdered just the same.
And as they raised the fatal knife
How loud he cried: you too my son!
It's courage that had brought him to that state.

You heard of honest Socrates
The man who never lied:
They weren't so grateful as you'd think
Instead the rulers fixed to have him tried
And handed him the poisoned drink.
How honest was the people's noble son.
It's honesty that brought him to that state.

Here you can see respectable folk
Keeping to God's own laws.
So far he hasn't taken heed.
You who sit safe and warm indoors
Help to relieve our bitter need.
How virtuously we had begun.
It's fear of god that brought us to that state.

- Berthold Brecht

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter

Factually speaking Scientology itself is nothing but a vision. A vision that lives in the eye of the beholder. Where beauty and ugly both, reside. And where blessings and curses come (to manifest) in pairs. Though never at precisely the same time. Whilst in the final analysis, they are one.

Matter & no-matter. Energy & no-energy. Space & no-space. Time & no-time. Thetan & Static some say.

As One.

I am.

Horacio

Yes, we do all morph, in a way, as people. We change. You can see from the accounts posted here just how very much people here have changed, since most of us (not all) are exes.

And we sometimes change nicks. I've done it.

But trolling and pretending to be a new person is another matter, IMO.

I won't belabor that point as I don't want to hurt your feelings.

The thing I like about you in any incarnation is your playful spirit.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
In time we will all know the truth. And how long of a time it will take and how much of that truth we will know, remains to be seen. Until then however I will continue to appeal to Unex (being the antithesis of Xenu) for guidance in all things Scientology, where imagination is ones primary guide to reality. Reality itself be damned.

Horacio

(subject to change with growth)
I get where your coming from Horus. You noticed a long, long time ago that by posting sensible posts you got few response here because these are those who built the Scientology empire for Elron. So by posting outlandish, inflammatory posts you get many bites, then you apologize to keep them from spitting the hook. Then you watch your legend build as they layer more of their own creation upon what little you've posted and you sit back and smirk watching them go on roller coaster ride after roller coaster ride blaming you because they can't get off. Then you smirk some more as they get their fix of their Horatio Ratio. Yeah, that's you behind the curtain... Then you smirk some more...

HoraciotheOT8

Patron with Honors
I get where your coming from Horus. You noticed a long, long time ago that by posting sensible posts you got few response here because these are those who built the Scientology empire for Elron. So by posting outlandish, inflammatory posts you get many bites, then you apologize to keep them from spitting the hook. Then you watch your legend build as they layer more of their own creation upon what little you've posted and you sit back and smile watching them go on roller coaster ride after roller coaster ride blaming you because they can't get off. Then you smile some more as they get their fix of their Horatio Ratio. Yeah, that's you behind the curtain... Then you smile some more...

fixed.

Horacio