A Link to All of the Ron's Org Data?

Discussion in 'Freezone, Independents, and Other Flavors of Scien' started by Spirit, Apr 2, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. Spirit

Spirit just another son of God

I had a friend send me a flashdrive with all of the Ron's Org data and it disappeared. He sent me another and the same thing happened.
    Does anyone know of a link for all of the data or if you have it snd ate willing to share it, I will send a flashdrive with a postage paid envelope.
    Thank you.

2. uncover

uncover Silver Meritorious Patron

3. Spirit

Thank you uncover. I did not have access to some of the data you provided. I did not find anything related to Ron's Org in the Wikilinks link, but I will look closer. Interesting stuff, never the less.
    I found a lot of info here also, but it a lot is missing...
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php
    I was hoping to find all of the data in a single download. My friend who I mentioned had sent a folder with the OT levels 9 through 40 and a series of videos on Excaliber and the Phoenix.
    I primarily work with Knowledgism, but the reality of topholders was imposed on my wife and I recently. I definitely want to aquire the data I lost.

4. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

f
    I am lacking a definition of 'topholders'. Would you please clarify? And dare I ask.....what reality was imposed recently?

5. Spirit

Deleted

6. Spirit

Uncover,
    I have a problem with auto correct mistakes and typos. I am on a phone and while I was correcting them, more were being created.

If I find a link on topholders, I will provide it.

7. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

Oh, Spirit! . . . . have you not got control of them extraneous spirits attacking your electronics yet?? :biggrin:

Err, is it that they don't want something found out??

/:roflmao::roflmao:

8. Spirit

Nice to hear from you, Roger. Unfortunately I have not got that situation under control, but this is not related to the situation we spoke about.
    I am on a phone so written communication is tedious would like to share it with you by Skype (which I must reinstall on my phone) or by write up when I have computer access. It is actually a win on this one.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
  9. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

:biggrin::biggrin: You know where to find me :yes::yes:

10. WildKat

WildKat Gold Meritorious Patron

Yes, please elaborate!

11. Spirit

With much respect, I must decline discussing this topic.

12. George Layton

George Layton Silver Meritorious Patron

It's terrifyingly easy to break the eternal link.

13. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

http://freezonescientology.com/CBR-ALL-HTML-PACKAGE.zip

Today only! It's about 15 MB. Download and unzip the file, open the folder, doubleclick index.htm for an index of what's there.

Paul

14. Spirit

Thank you so much, Paul! I have downloaded it and preserved it on Google Drive.

15. Spirit

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
  16. Irayam

Irayam Patron with Honors

I think you have an issue with loss...
    Have you often colds?

Irayam

17. Spirit

Definitely issues with loss on a scale you would not believe. No colds. (cough, cough). Just kidding. No colds.

18. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

19. Spirit

Thank you, Paul. I won't lose it again.I mentioned the content of the one I shared because it has the Phoenix. Yours had an excellent summary of Excalibur. I was not sure you had that data. I was wanting to give back.
    This time it will be labeled clearly with your name on it and stored in multiple locations.