A Message from Leah Remini to Scientology Operatives

Discussion in 'Mike Rinders Blog' started by RSS Feed, Jun 28, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. RSS Feed

RSS Feed RSS Feeder Bot

There is a new post up at the Mike Rinder's Blog

A Message from Leah Remini to Scientology Operatives

Dear OSA, OSA operatives, paid off sleazy PI’s and lawyers who are bought off by Scientology, I know you are reading this because you scour our instagrams, FB Pages and twitter feeds all day and night. I also understand you are bound to follow the writings of L. Ron Hubbard which require you to discover […]

Continue reading...

2. DagwoodGum

DagwoodGum A Nexus of Excess In The Axis of Exes

This all brings me to the full tilt realization that the CO SS is in truth an international and domestic terrorist organization instead of a church and their followers have been duped into becoming international and domestic terrorists.
    Their non clam partners in terrorism such as the lawyers, PI's and off duty law enforcement officers, though they have been paid off for their acts of harassment, have also become no less the terrorists as their golden goose the CO SS.
    Perhaps the day is coming that CIA and FBI will come to this realization and place this terrorist organization under their microscope and apply anti terrorist legislation to them and ban current law enforcement officers from off duty employment with them which would be a great place to start.
    Follow that up with a permanent revocation of their tax exempt status and the beast will at least be declawed though never housebroken.