What's new

A purpose and effect of Scientology is the installation and maintenance of Ser Facs.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
A purpose and effect of Scientology is the installation and maintenance of Ser Facs.

Ex-members will recall that a Service Facsimile (aka Ser Fac) is a fixed idea used to make one right and others wrong.

Scientology says it removes Ser Facs. That is a lie.

A Service Facsimile (aka Ser Fac) is a fixed idea used to make one right and others wrong.

Q.E.D.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Re: A purpose and effect of Scientology is the installation and maintenance of Ser Fa

Scientology is one big "ser fac" made up of thousands of little ones.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: A purpose and effect of Scientology is the installation and maintenance of Ser Fa

Actually it is slightly more complicated because it also installs another fixed idea. It installs the fixed idea that if you think something is wrong with scn then you are wrong and scientology is right. If you think scn is wrong then you introvert to find what wrong you have done because scn is always right.

DonkeyOT

Patron

Actually it is slightly more complicated because it also installs another fixed idea. It installs the fixed idea that if you think something is wrong with scn then you are wrong and scientology is right. If you think scn is wrong then you introvert to find what wrong you have done because scn is always right.

That's right. Related to that, I sure fell for the idea that it was my "reactive mind" that made me critical of $cientology, and any resistance to signing up for more services was caused by mental reactivity "below my level of awareness". Sheesh... kind of funny in retrospect. Another way the cherch enticed one to give up one's own power. Yeah, I know that according to Hubturd, a serfac is "not part of the bank, but a 'calculation'...a distinction without a real difference.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron

They convince you that helping the Church of Scientology helps all dynamics therefore "the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics" can be simplified to "helping Scientology is the best thing you can do in all situations".

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron

The Affluence Formula:

Economize, pay every bill, and invest the remainder in service facsimilies.

Helena :)

JustSheila

Crusader

:laugh: Clever, Helena. :thumbsup:

You gave me a good giggle this morning. :giggle::spitcoffee: