A Scientology ‘Fair Game’ tactic from way back: Sexually degrading harassment

Discussion in 'Tony Ortega' started by RSS Feed, Oct 25, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. RSS Feed

RSS Feed RSS Feeder Bot

There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

A Scientology ‘Fair Game’ tactic from way back: Sexually degrading harassment

[PAC Base, Los Angeles. Ana, you there?]

Jeffrey Augustine reveals some of Scientology’s dirty work, and we’ll caution you to be prepared for some off-color language ahead.

Scientology appears to be sending out sexually explicit harassing e-mails from someone claiming to be named “Ana Kasparin” and from the account ana209@mail.com.

One[.......]

Continue reading...

2. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

Because my lawyer Ray Jeffrey has reminded them they cannot communicate with me directly as I am represented by Counsel, they resort to this kind of tactic.
    How dearly they want "Religious" recognition in the law courts. 1st amendment rights they scream, "Ecclesiastical".

Then you see their sordid FAIR GAME which is anything BUT religious.
    I have been a whistleblower for 8 years now. For the first 5 years their attacks on me were outlandish and no one bought it.

A hate page said I was a Russian Spy and a Russian honey pot i.e. sex for intelligence.. Then 2 years ago suddenly, years after I was married to Jeffrey Augustine, they labelled "prostitute"
    They even took out a twitter account in a very similar name and asked for Johns. Twitter shut down the account.
    So I had my say and made a Youtube video on it

3. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Silver Meritorious Patron

Please, Karen, We do not want that. They want that.

We made it clear when Fair Game was first announced We weren't in for it and our objection prompted HCOPL of 21 Oct 68.

What we have here is a failure to communicate.

I hope you won't mind but I've planning and rehearsing a Strother Martin impression for some time.

I think you will find it amusing.

4. Out Ethics

Out Ethics Out Ethics Ex Ethics Officer

Yawn. It is so obvious. Does OSA really think that stuff works anymore? They are not very OT. Stupid OSA who will cringe really really hard some day when they find out they are being duped beyond belief and hurting people to keep the cult scamming and scheming.