A Scientology enforcer dies, and one of his former victims is the only one to eulogize him

Discussion in 'Tony Ortega' started by RSS Feed, Sep 24, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. RSS Feed

RSS Feed RSS Feeder Bot

There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

A Scientology enforcer dies, and one of his former victims is the only one to eulogize him

[Lajos Fritzlauf, 1963-2018]

Our man in Hungary, Péter Bonyai, has a special piece for us today that, sadly, fits in with a history of similar remembrances here at the Underground Bunker, where we memorialize Church of Scientology figures that the church itself never will.

Lajos Fritzlauf, a former prominent official and high profile[.......]

Continue reading...

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

I wonder, if Scientology had not done this:

In addition, he and the constitutional lawyer worked out how not to pay taxes and social security for the 80 Sea Org members working on the base at the time. Only a few key officials were registered as employees, the rest were “volunteer helpers” on paper (that’s how I lost nine years, which will not count when my state pension is calculated later – just like the other 200 people, who worked there for shorter or longer periods of time).
    There would probably be no need for this:

Additionally, he organized a few Drug-free Marathons and other PR events and even had time to hire private investigators to go after people he identified as the enemies of the Church. He had a good number of OSA volunteers working on secret and shady projects.
    Was any money "saved"?

3. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Silver Meritorious Patron

An extraordinary piece of writing by Peter B.