Featured A small piece of the story-me as an OOT

Discussion in 'Stories From Inside Scientology' started by Sky, Jan 11, 2007.

View Users: View Users
  1. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

Perfect summary! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

2. Annie Bunny

Annie Bunny "Take me to church" by Hozier. Perfect.

This sounds very much like how the SO was for many members in Mexico. Except for the ones on top who had money to sleep on nice hotels while the rest us were in crappy places and hardly ever ate. Those whose family sent money or those from WISE who did get paid bought food for many of us. We took care of eqchother when wr could but It is unbelievable how we change once there in other ways .You reminded me of one thing that I was mad at myself for. Once another SO member brought his family to the CLO ( mexico) and was asking who could give a free session. That was why I joined the SO.to spend the rest of my life training and auditing but there I was doing surveys instead and labor. I had pressure over me and I didnt audit.looking back that might have been a good thing for his family but later that night I started pondering what was I really doing there. The SO is such a trap they were so mean to hard working people in the orgs. I tried to stay out doing surveys as much as possible to not be sent to put down church staff. They liked it when I went though, specially their kids. I was very good at putting babies to sleep then another SO reported me for not helping enforce the Central file project. But I did. I freed the moms so they could do the jobs lol.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
  3. Irayam

Irayam Patron with Honors

Totally off topic, but in my job OOT means Out Of Tolerance.
    And it’s a bad thing...:overreact:
    Irayam