A story of Disconnection, neglect and suicide in scientology

Discussion in 'Fair Game and Disconnection Victims' started by Free to shine, Dec 9, 2016.

View Users: View Users
  1. strativarius

strativarius Comfortably Numb

Yeah, well, they're a bunch of f'ing philistines 'ere mate, so I wouldn't be too worried about that! :wink2:

2. DagwoodGum

DagwoodGum Goodby Goodluck

That would make a great login Phil I. Stein or Phyllis Stein for a gal...!

3. phenomanon

phenomanon Gold Meritorious Patron

I like your writing a lot.:yes:

4. DagwoodGum

Thanks, I guess I'm not afraid to think a little differently and hang out outside the box, then it occasionally shows up in my writings, though not always for the better.:biggrin::biggrin:

5. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

Thanks Sheila, I appreciate that.

Only saw your post today. I'm not around here all that much these days, busy with other things.

6. DagwoodGum

Oh, you preferred the previous version.
    The problem that I'm up against is the 500 word maximum that's been set by the mods and as the poem continues to breath and evolve the words get changed and unfortunately lots has had to be deleted.
    And as I really just feel like I'm channeling all of this rather than it being a conscious process, I really can't remember the previous versions as I write it from and by the seat of my pants.
    Thanks for showing me the prior version as I'd forgotten it.
    I can write it but I'm not as good at evaluating it.
    Would it be better if I deleted the last bit about $kull fucking etc. and folded the Jumbo Bungo bit back in?
    I might try writing it on a .jpg in Adobe Elements and save it as a .jpg which then won't have any word max and I can add it as my signature as a picture.
    But thanks for paying attention!

7. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

" My guess as to the reason for the lie was so that people who had info would not go to the police and get involved..."

This and how scientology safepoints the LAPD and Clearwater is utterly repugnant. Where are those witnesses/participants of Lisa McPherson's last three days of life (torture).

And what about the extreme pressure that I am sure Rex Fowler was under when he murdered and then tried to commit suicide. Where are his complicit registrars etc. How did the police investigation not follow through on the to the source of Rex's state of mind.

By the grace of God or the power of my own mind, and love for my family I kept going.

It is time for a nationwide investigation by the FBI ...hell a world wide investigation as to the underlying contribution that scientology practices are complicit in these torts.

8. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Sorry if we got this thread so off track FTS. It is a difficult subject to deal with as there is so much pain, but it so essential to discuss and expose and it goes well hand in hand with Leah Remini and Mike Rinders A&E series. And I am very happy that there will be a Season two of her program.