A video about the alterations of the Tech by a Class VIII

Discussion in 'Scientology-related Videos' started by dianaclass8, Jan 8, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. dianaclass8

dianaclass8 Silver Meritorious Patron

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  2. dianaclass8

3. dianaclass8

4. Thrak

Thrak Gold Meritorious Patron

Reminded me of how boring scn is.

5. dianaclass8

LOL!!! :roflmao:

Yes, but these videos have gotten a lot of people out of the Church...:happydance:

Diana

6. HappyGirl

HappyGirl Gold Meritorious Patron

Wow, Aida, I have no interest in the Freezone, so I wasn't expecting much of these videos :D, but I hadn't read the data in Parts 5-6 (about CST) :omg: on any other thread. Honestly, I just have the worst insomnia tonight and I was hoping your videos would put me to sleep. LOL! But, you built the mystery up so well that I was enticed to follow, just to see what the answer would be? And what question would the interviewer ask next? Having the interviewer going on her own personal journey as she interviewed you really drew me in even more. These videos will speak to many people that really need to see them, and I hope they do! This was obviously a labor of love for you - I never knew there was a handwritten KSW #1, or more amazingly, that anyone would actually own a copy of it. :) I also had not been exposed before to the viewpoint that a person entering Scn in just the last 10 years might have. I'm such an old-timer, I couldn't imagine such a thing. :D But that was also a very interesting viewpoint. I was only thinking about people that have been in forever like I had been, but there's a whole new generation that got sucked in just in the last few years, and they need stuff on ESMB that will speak to them, too, the way the Barnes & Beghe videos spoke to me. Brilliant video series. :thumbsup: :goodjob:

7. xseaorguk

xseaorguk Patron Meritorious

LRH 'studies'

This lady says that Hubbard studied all these great philosophers and thinkers, and Hubbard says similar.
    When you look at his actual life history, childhood, youth and leading up to the war etc, even just before Dianetics was written you will notice that he can't have had much time to 'study' any of this.
    He probably read a few books, I'll give him that, and he seems to have worked in a mental hospital for while, or may have even been in one himself.

I have said it before and will say it again, as whacky as it sounds, but I personally believe a great deal of what his son Nibs said in his interview about his father.
    Who would know him better?
    He grew up with the guy after all.

Also the personal accounts of people that knew Hubbard from this time tell a similar story.
    Hubbard was a good fantascist and fiction writer.
    He even earned himself a living for whole while writing, so we know that he can write.
    His son said that most of what his father siad about himself was highly exagerated and a a lot of it was lies.

After living 50 years on earth myself and observing people around me I must say I have often bumped into this type of character, who I could now spot more easily.
    We all want to beleive in superhumans, special powers and saints or whatever, but reality is.....
    There is nobody that can turn water into wine and nobody that can make an ashtray rise just by looking at it.

Hubbard was obvioulsly an imaginative writer but also a con-man looking to make a few bob, which he did.

Three cheers to LRH...
    hip hip....
    hip hip
    hip....................I cant believe I fell for this crap:yes:

8. dianaclass8

Hi Happy!

Thank you for your kind words...by the way if you go to my youtube channel you will find more videos one is an interview to Nancy Many and another is about disconnection...maybe they will help you to sleep...LOL!

Diana

9. dianaclass8

Hello xseaorguk:

Thanks for your comments...I like critics because they make you look at other perspectives.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2010
  10. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

Well, yes.. But scientology certainly sells OT powers.. Including telekinesis.. And it would only be a parlor trick if it was faked.

Whatever.. I always considered OT powers promotional hype.. A polite way to say it's lies.. But my CoS experience has made me completely intolerant with lies told to lure people.. The Sinister Scam Cult of Scientology better damn well deliver OT powers, or be considered fraud.

:yes:

11. dianaclass8

Well, I did not get in Scientology for telekinesis or similar 'powers'...I got in Scn because I wanted to be better person...learn to grant beingness, be pandetermined and apply what is greatness...

And to help others too.

Diana

12. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

That's commendable.. In fact I joined for similar reasons.. Expecting Dianetics to be a method that could help me better my intellect, mental ability. And yes, help others.. But that was conditional on my being 'helped' first, so that I knew that the 'tech' actually worked as advertised. (That didn't come to pass..)

Like I said, I considered the hype about OT powers and lifting ashtrays to be just hype.

But, hey! - I was quickly told, by other scientologists and seniors that it was all true! - And I was conditioned to never 'invalidate' or disbelieve anything Hubbard pontificated.

So my opinion that OT powers was lies was not allowed. It was 'unethical'.. Same goes for you.

But how do we accept that the organization we seek spiritual enlightenment in, is actively lying their arses off to lure people with utterly false, exaggerated and superstitious promises?

And how can we continue to expect spiritual enlightenment from confirmed liars?

:unsure:

13. OldTimingMan

OldTimingMan Patron with Honors

I got in for that stuff, all the wild things, but after years toiling at it all, i was left empty handed, high hopes dashed. Lying is regarded as a perfectly acceptable way to "kick" someone up the bridge in scientology (LRH said as much), and the old Bridge chart was loaded with mis-leading End Phenomena.

Now that I've emptied my head of LRH-think, I feel much better and hold no personal grudges against COS, however, the public needs protection from COS con-game.

14. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

I for one found it very Intresting from an Observers point of view. It gave me more information in the latter part about how DM sold out the Church of Ron to ensure his Church of Dave and stay in power. He could look like a hero of the C of $ to the public and most of Staff and Sea org. He is like the Bibblical Judas selling out Jezus for what was it ? 20 pieces of silver ?:coolwink:

15. thetanic

thetanic Gold Meritorious Patron

New one is too.

I don't know of anyone in Scn who has really truly gotten the End Phenomena of Grade 0. They may think they have, but Tommy Davis does suggest otherwise.

16. dianaclass8

Hi Schwimmel

17. dianaclass8

hello...we are getting off topic here...the point of the videos is to get people out...to see the truth on their own...

These videos have helped many many people to do that

Diana

18. dianaclass8

Exactly...you got my point...

Diana

19. dianaclass8

Thetanic... I don't think that Tommy Davis knows what Scientology is..or decency for that matter...one day he is going to wake up from the hangover and see his SP behavior...poor TD I actually feel sorry for him...he could have been part of the young Hollywood elite and enjoy life...but I have the feeling he is there because he has a sensation of power...imaginary if you will but nevertheless 'power'...LOL!

Diana

20. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

As long as you are not regging me we are cool lol. Alsoo can you provide me the link to the excact link to that California Bussiness thingy. I have searched myself to no avail.

Wiki helped thoug http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Spiritual_Technology

It is just that I want to see it up there where you said it will be.:coolwink: