A video about the alterations of the Tech by a Class VIII

Discussion in 'Scientology-related Videos' started by dianaclass8, Jan 8, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

2. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

And what you've never been able to understand, Z, is it's NOT about "flying ashtrays". That sort of misconstruction comes from fundamental m/u's and "the blind leading the blind".

Apart from your fixation on spiritual irrelevancies your not a bad sort though. Oh well! We'll just have to catch you up in your next lifetime. :coolwink:

Mark A. Baker

3. jackbrazil

jackbrazil Patron

Ah yes. I'm a brazilian, portanto falo portugues sim. Voce fala portugues tambem?

Beatifull day outside, summer is getting warmer here. Greetings from Sao Paulo!

4. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Scientology, the incurable venereal disease of applied philosophies.

The only form of VD with a PR department.

5. Fancy

Fancy Patron Meritorious

Hello Fancy!

HI back

***Please send me a PM because I do not know what you are talking about. I did not delete any posts I asure you...I do not know how to delete...LOL!

There was two there by you and now there is only one unless he deleted it.

****I read your story and I sure hope that you saved it because it was very compelling and well written. I hope that you post it in my blog as soon as it is up.

I thought of saving it but I did not. I did send you the book I wrote about it which is more explicit. I had to tell him what his disconnection did and he writing about others is not looking at the full truth of both sides of the equation cause and effect.

I sure know my cause.

I guess I could write the short version of it again but it will not have the same emotional effect. I did send you the long version in email at one point. I doubt you read it but that is ok as you are busy.

Now my cat went is picking stuff up and playing with it. This winter she is more active and a pain.

***I love cats but can't have one...too many coyotes here in LA.

We have some of them here too. I saw on once.

My landlord fixed tried to fix my heat yet again and now I can't get my speakers or phone to work. He must have pulled a plug to the computer speaker and phone but I can't remember where it is or what is going on. I am using a temp speaker for the computer now. Boy I am almost paranoid the cult is sending me waves that screw up my computer. (joking here.)

***LOL! I think they are too worried about other things...too much stuff happening to them because the Australian are kicking ass attacking the Church....:happydance:

I think so now. I decided to let trying to fix it alone for the most part. Many are out there and I don't have to fight for what is right so hard now. I started some spring cleaning.

Dell is going to give me a new keyboard and mouse besides a new hard drive. They only had to give me a hard drive for the warranty but I mentioned my unhappieness with the other two items so they are giving me them too.

***That is wonderful news...Maybe we can do thing together again...:happydance:

I will always help a friend. I found out what was wrong. A power surge killed the phone and computer speakers. Don't know why the speakers went when it was all on the same line as the computer but it is ok. I ran the diagnostics tests today and it passed. Just the sick hard drive which I knew of. I put an extra power surge protector on. Two power surge protectors. It was funny how my power acted funky for a fraction of a second.

Hey it is 8 outside and my heater is keeping it warm in here so maybe they did fix it.

***I read in the news that it is snowing a lot in your neck of the woods...

Not any more than usual and the lake is freezing which shuts off the snow machine. It was very very cold out though. Now back to normal. We are not as bad off as some others. Last night was bad in temps though.

I lost my favorite speaker cordless phone in the power surge. Oh well it got me to an early spring cleaning.

I have a lot to do and I am doing them. Cleaning is just one of them. Getting rid of old books too.

Barb

Diana[/QUOTE]

6. dianaclass8

dianaclass8 Silver Meritorious Patron

Hola Jackbrazil:

Falo um pouco de português:happydance:

Greetings from Cali!

Maybe one day I will come to Sao Paulo for the Carnaval.

Diana

7. dianaclass8

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Diana

8. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

:coolwink: what are you up to you package of energy ?

9. dianaclass8

Juicy stuff coming out soon...:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Diana

10. xseaorguk

xseaorguk Patron Meritorious

Diana

just read thru the posts since my early one on the 9th Jan.
    An interesting read, and lots written by Diana.

With the amount of 'Beingness' being granted and 'positive energy' gives me the impression that Diana is a 'Santa Diana'.
    Reminds me more of a Christian thing actually.

I get the feeling you never saw anything evil at all in $cientology...ever

reminds me a bit of my auditor in $cientology, or the supervisor.....the forever 'understanding', and 'look at this quote here' approach...

nice lady tho

11. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

Nope. Not even close. :no:

Di can speak for herself if she wants to reveal personal details, but whatever she saw or experienced she always had the saving grace of being herself knowledgeable in the tech and able in assisting others with it. She is a dynamic being, a bundle of fun, and a great person to have on your side. She's a great techie too! :yes:

Mark A. Baker

12. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Never saw anything evil in L. Ron Hubbard's $cientology.

Did see evil in David Miscavige's $cientology.

Would probably be accurate.

Let's hope this person - and others like her - will continue evolving, and not become frozen in the Freeze Zone as have some.

She looks too nice to become a (covert) "shark," and too honest too become a (secretly frozen) PR type, so I think, overtime, there is hope for her.

13. dianaclass8

Hi X:

I am nowhere close to being Santa Diana:roflmao: and those who know me can vouch for that...LOL!!!But I do try not to be mean to people.

When I did those videos I tried to stay calm and composed because I had no reason to show the truth with force.

As for my postings here at ESMB, well I have been treated very good by the critics and Scientologists alike.

I am very fighsty actually but only when it is merited:coolwink: and then....you better watch out!!!!!:catfight:

There is a video on an Anon demo (I hope it's gone LOL!) of me telling an OSA agent off and some people thought I was a very mean person...:duh:

Diana

14. dianaclass8

Mark:

Thank you!! I love you too:happydance:

Diana

15. dianaclass8

Zinji...I never thought the darn ashtray would fly...LOL!! Whoever did...well, it was their vivid imagination...

Diana

16. dianaclass8

Veda,

I did see evil, yes...

I am trying to evolve...and I learned to be thankful even to the worst critics...because you see what they are saying and some of it is true, painful but truth and it is better to have the pain than to live in a lie...

But on the other hand; if you notice with my videos, in my own way I am doing a subtle critique...:happydance:

As for being a 'shark' I hope I don't become one...and if I did, I am sure someone will slap me silly:happydance:

As for honesty...I believe in that a lot...that is all you can take with you when you die...and just to let you know...

I really do not have horror stories to tell while I was in the Church...perhaps one or two because I never agreed with all the crap...but I left, I was not kicked out...I can say with pride...one day I simply walked out because I felt that if I stayed I would lose my integrity and what I believed in.

As a result of that I lost everything: my field practice, my income, I went flat broke, I also lost all of my 'friends', my group and part of my life...but I kept my integrity...

I could've been like most of the field auditors and stayed quiet low profile and keep my clientele and my 'business' alive...and I was one of the top money making field auditors in the planet...yet I left...had zero income for 2 years...

I can go on...

Diana

17. Outethicsofficer

Outethicsofficer Silver Meritorious Patron

re

Deleted

Last edited: Jan 22, 2010
  18. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

Or for some a "flashback". :coolwink:

Mark A. Baker

19. Veda

Veda Sponsor

During the mid 1960s through the early 1980s, when "OT 8" on the Grade Chart was (without need of a body) "cause over matter, energy, space, time," etc. (Abilities as described in Hubbard's lectures and such books as 'History of Man'), it was regarded as a given that one would - eventually - once doing "OT 8" - be able to move the ashtray with one's mind, however, a lower level student was not expected to move the ashtray that way. I suspect that is still the assumption by Scientologists, except that "OT 8" (in classic Hubbardian bait and switch-style) is now the first "OT level" instead of the final "OT level." Mind-over-matter ashtray moving, now, is probably up around "OT 15."

20. dianaclass8

Hi Veda:

I never, ever, heard anyone believing that...

The way I understood the drill was to teach you that intention is not shouting, is not doing it yourself (raise the ashtray)

Simply intention, nothing else...without a via...

Diana