acknowledgments / tr2

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by yeah, Aug 20, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

Acknowledgements are common sense and polite. It is rude to not give acknowledgements. The problem is that in Scientology acknowledgements are taught and used as an important integral component to a manipulative con so until we make a conscious distinction between the normal use of acknowledgements and being Scientologically forced, insincere and calculating the stigma of Hubbard's ulterior motives remains.

Sometimes a "Like" button or a "Thank You" button are just a "Like" button and a "Thank You" button. Now the WTF button can be tricky. Is that WTF you're crazy ...or the things you're telling me Scientology does are crazy? I usually get about 50/50.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
    • List
  2. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

"Acknowledgements": Scientology tech paradox #842

Acknowledgements are a primary technical tool discovered by noted scientist/philosopher, Dr. Hubbard--which are deployed to "fully end cycle on a communication".

Scientologists are exhaustively trained/drilled to use acknowledgments at all times in all situations to put a "full stop" to all communications---except the communications of Hubbard and other Scientology gurus. To wit, it is a "high crime" to end cycle on Scientology or the demands of Scientologists.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. freethinker

freethinker Crusader

Oh, I know this one.

"You're out-ethics!!!!!!"

4. George Layton

George Layton Silver Meritorious Patron

How about respond to what they said rather than acknowledge that they said something?

5. freethinker

freethinker Crusader

What sort of acknowledgement would be meaningful to let's say... " You were gong 50 in a 30 mile per hour zone, do you understand why I pulled you over?"

I really want to know the meaningful acknowledgement to that.

6. George Layton

George Layton Silver Meritorious Patron

Your best bet is to start yelling at the ash tray in your car;

7. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

Hilarious! I laughed so hard at that. Thank you for making me line charge. I feel better now!

8. DagwoodGum

DagwoodGum Conspiracy Analyst III

"Well sir, then my speedometer needs to be checked as it only showed 35. Do you think it could have gotten jammed?" That shows that you duplicated the allegation, asked him a question that indicates you know that he's the man in charge and gives him an out as far as giving your a ticket. If you grant him total beingness he might then let you off with a warning and a recommendation to get your speedometer checked but "slow it down!" I've used VGI's to weazil my way out of tickets on occasion like that though the last time the cop was too much of a prick to even try it on. Sometimes they really do have ticket quotas to meet in order to make the grade in their department. They too know that Scientology word at headquarters- REVENUE!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  9. tesseract

tesseract Patron with Horrors

Thank you for telling us that!

(Am I doin' it rite?)

10. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

One time I got pulled over, cop asked do you know how fast you were going?

I replied I wasn't looking, I was just going with the flow of traffic. He let me go with a warning.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  11. tesseract

tesseract Patron with Horrors

Well, nothing that starts with "Yo momma...". ;)

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  12. HelluvaHoax!

LOL

No, comrade---giving acknowledgements (after 8Cing beings to comply with your tone 40 commands) is much better.

Because if you respond to what they said, you are engaging in Q&A.

Dr. Hubbard states that Q&A is "mankind's deadliest disease".

Stick with commands, that's the scientific way to free people.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. HelluvaHoax!

LOL

Similar story. . .

Once I made a wild u-turn in the middle of an intersection. A cop immediately pulled me over and was really amped up, blurting out: "You're getting' a ticket--that's the stupidest thing I have ever seen!!!"

I calmly said: "Yeah, I should get a ticket for that---that's the stupidest thing I've ever done."

He looked up from my driver's license, paused as if his furious mojo had been neutralized---and after a beat said: "Okay get outta here."

I thanked him.

Wait, if this was an OT WIN in Advance Magazine, shouldn't my success story have ended in this way?

"......I thanked him while smiling with knowingness to myself and telepathically telling him to go to a local hospital and pick up a new body."

LOL

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
  14. F.Bullbait

F.Bullbait Oh, a wise guy,eh?

"Dr. Hubbard states that Q&A is "mankind's deadliest disease"."

Wanting proof might be even deadlier.

• Love Love x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  15. yeah

yeah Aberrated

'yes'