What's new

Advanced Ability Center-Shiona Fox-Ness

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Many have gone the way of the four winds. Some are probably here on this board. I am friends with a few who were involved with the AACs and who now practice another method created from the ashes of "Standard Tech".

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
I found an affidavit from CSI versus AAC from 1986 and posted it a few hours ago,
which shows in part, what $cientology put them through, and shows the 'patter' used when
they try to get documents from your banker, doctor, or travel agent by impersonation of a federal agent...ESMB link

Elronius of Marcabia

Silver Meritorious Patron
How does one choose a substitute goal to immortality if that is the schtick. Tough not to feel one is settling.

If your in fact immortal there is no concern. if in fact you are not there is even less concern :yes: ?

The dilemna if any is to be at peace with your mortal self and whatever immortal self you may have right to claim.

Either way they are not goals to be achieved or failed at they just are :coolwink:

That is not advice or even teaching, it is simply my take as I see it at present.

If you find it useful then I'm pleased:) if not I'm honored you gave it time to read and consider:hattip:

freethinker

Sponsor
Wow, I gotta tell ya, listening to those people being interviewed was very unnatural. They seemed like they were in a trance and everything was just wonderful and nothing could ever go wrong. It reminded me of a hippie commune with everyone getting stoned and just having a general love-in.

It was very unnatural and though I wouldn't expect any one of them to get mad or commit an act of violence it was downright creepy.

Shiona Fox-Ness' 1984 video of the AAC Santa Barbara.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IxWFOWj17M

With acknowledgement to XENUTV, Mark Bunker for keeping it up there all these years

Veda

Sponsor
Wow, I gotta tell ya, listening to those people being interviewed was very unnatural. They seemed like they were in a trance and everything was just wonderful and nothing could ever go wrong. It reminded me of a hippie commune with everyone getting stoned and just having a general love-in.

-snip-

During that period, most had been out of corporate Scientology for a year or less. Much was not yet known, and had not yet been analyzed.

Two years later, David Mayo gave this interview:

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Library/Shelf/miller/interviews/mayo.htm

Change takes time.

Hatshepsut

Crusader
If your in fact immortal there is no concern. if in fact you are not there is even less concern :yes: ?

The dilemna if any is to be at peace with your mortal self and whatever immortal self you may have right to claim.

Either way they are not goals to be achieved or failed at they just are :coolwink:

That is not advice or even teaching, it is simply my take as I see it at present.

If you find it useful then I'm pleased:) if not I'm honored you gave it time to read and consider:hattip:

I think the problem comes from having been able to finally see the bigger picture. One, I guess, feels 'ripped off' my the amnesia of not being able to see the 'connected' issues that lead up to where they are now. This kind of not knowing, or what you might feel is 'prevented' knowledge, feels unjust.

It's kinda like Obama and Michelle finally getting a taste of the high politics going on in Chicago or Washington. They see how the cards are stacked and played. They don't want to submit to revert back to assuming the old social agreements that were tacit amongst human clansmen. They feel they were chumps to have gone along with a set of postulates that did not have their future interests as prime concerns. I think one is out ot get even nonetheless in both Scn or black politics. One of cours is keeping it mocked up in order to have something to chaff against. Something to fight. An identity which is easily energized. The polarization can be pleasing and you got rockets under your ass ....to catch up....to get the sovereign universe of YOU back. Same old, same old. :eyeroll:

images

Last edited: