After OT8 the tech is free

Discussion in 'Scientology Technology' started by Ralph Hilton, Jan 5, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. uncover

uncover Silver Meritorious Patron

FIFY :cool:

2. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

Not really.

They should pay us for reading that crap, with compensation for pain and suffering.

Double or more, if listening to an LRH tape....

3. Gib

Gib Crusader

Your post reminds me of something I did while I was a Scientologist, some 15 years ago, IIRC, well I needed the money. Anyways, which is I participated in something know as a "Focus Group", I got on a particular list to be available to participated in this. Timing was right you might say, and I needed the money.

A Focus Group is something you are paid for to show up and answer really probing marketing questions about a product. I mean really probing questions, much like a sec check in scientology, LOL.

Anyways, here I was paid to be part of a market research about a product. You have to understand if your normal pay per hour is $25, why the Focus Group will pay you $50 per hour just to get you to show up, if you know what I mean.

So yah, anybody reading Hubbard's bullshit rhetoric should be paid.

LOL

Here's what is also funny, per the latest blogcast by Chris Shelton and Karen Pressley, why there have been 84 books written about Scientology, don't forget that anybody who follows or joins scientology, why they follow HCOB's and HVO PL's, or Hubbardology, LOL.

Hey, Hubbard said books make booms, in the world view about books about scientology/hubbardology, why 84 books make busts about scientology/hubbardology. LOL

More books is needed!

Here's what is not talked about in the Chris Shelton and Karen video, that between the 84 books and the internet ARS, ESMB, and now all these new blogs, Facebook, tweeter, etc, why there are more millions of words spoken about how scientology /hubbard is bullshit.

Suck on that DM and your lawyers.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
  4. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

crikey! If they were offering that sort of money, did it include an alien anal probe?

5. Gib

Gib Crusader

nope, I attended two Focus groups, one for Jolly Rancher candy and Ford Motor Company.

The next time some scientologist approaches you on the street, ask them how much you will get paid for completing the survey. They will probably say here is a free ticket to the viewing of some scientology propaganda film, LOL

6. TomKat

TomKat Patron

Do you think the Cof$ OT8 is the LRH OT8? Not likely.

I think the LRH OT8 dealt with etheric implants found in the body, the "third and final wall of fire"

7. DagwoodGum

DagwoodGum Never wrote a KR but know their sting well.

Another reason they couldn't release more of what they have is that LRH has used the last few OT levels to basically debunk the grade chart in that it's all stuff you merely mocked up - bt's, engrams, reactive minds.
    I'm surprised people haven't used his admissions as the basis for getting their money back as in "What? If you tricked me into running what was never really there then I want my money back plus restitution for all the damage it caused me to believe lies about myself."
    I'm just now reading Lucifer;s Bridge by George M, Witek and if he's correct in that his Elf Davey of Davy's Navy, a Confederation copy of a copy etc., and if he's right people started going insane while running the new upper OT levels and it seems to me that Ron has intentionally pushed his public over the edge of reason by releasing crap about being Lucifer, that all the the auditing has been about chasing fantacy's etc., he seems to have wanted company when he went insane and the new OT levels are all about pushing people once and for all over the edge.

8. DagwoodGum

DagwoodGum Never wrote a KR but know their sting well.

Lucifer;s Bridge by George M, Witek has the original OT8 on chapter 8 and once people began to lose their remaining few marbles on it they reissued a wuss version of the original, took the teeth right out of it. Now it just does nothing rather than making people even crazier. Hooray for progress in Scientology!

9. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

Reports of Hubbard in his latter years say he was raving about BTs being "everywhere". If so, and if the tech is correct, he must have been unflat on OT III.

So why would anyone assume he could discover new OT levels above his own case level? Obviously he couldn't. That's why people who have done OT8 say it's BS.

10. pkatz

pkatz Patron with Honors

A Digression Down the Grade Chart here, please!

If you did OT3, did you run what I think is called Incident 3, ie the things leading up to, then the volcanoes, followed by etc etc?

Or is it only auditing of BTs?

11. TheSneakster

TheSneakster Patron with Honors

The sole source of that report (singular) was an affidavit filed by Andre Tabayoyon dated 5 Mar 1994 in the Steve Fishman (and Uwe Gertz) court case. A copy of that affidavit may be viewed on Lermanet. In it, Andre says:

This is what Sinar Parman had to say about the above affidavit in the following exchange with me Mon, Jul 9th 2012 @ 9:50 am:

I immediately posted Sinar's reply to my PM above in the Facebook group SP's R' Us at the time and included a linkback to
    Sinar's FB Profile so that anyone who doubted me could verify it.

Since your reasoning is predicated upon an outright lie, ThetanExterior, your conclusions in the above comment (#29) are false, too.

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
    Ex-Sea Org and Declared SP