Ahoy, matey: We have Scientology’s new Sea Org application!

Discussion in 'Tony Ortega' started by RSS Feed, Oct 29, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. RSS Feed

RSS Feed RSS Feeder Bot

There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

Ahoy, matey: We have Scientology’s new Sea Org application!

We want to thank the tipster who sent us a very interesting new document. We’re not at liberty yet to tell you just how our correspondent got their hands on this particular item — but that may change in the near future.

Anyway, what we’re talking about is a most fascinating item, a [...]

[​IMG]

We want to thank the tipster who sent us a[.......]

Continue reading...

2. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

Normal people reading this list of questions would probably interpret their honest answers as resume detractors.

After filling out this form the applicant will be required to do a meter check. If they produce a floating needle without any other reads that might raise a red flag then they can continue the process of routing onto the EPF boot camp. In Scientology thinking this is equivalent to asking someone a long list of questions and afterwards putting them on a lie detector and if the lie detector doesn't squiggle, they are good to go. Many ex-Scientologists will tell you that after a while they learn to trick the e-meter and force an F/N.

So if you have done this stuff and can still float a needle...then you may still be Sea Org material. So depending on how they evaluate you, your answers may actually be resume enhancements. Keep in mind that many people who are filling out this application will very likely have previous experience on both ends of an e-meter.

It's not easy to turn perfect people into frothing calculating culties willing to become Squirrel Busters, conduct Snow White type ops, reg someone into bankruptcy, or participate in incarcerations that result in deaths like Lisa McPherson. This requires a delicate balance between perfection and sociopathy. The perfect Sea Org recruit doesn't have to be innocent - they just need to be controllable. If you are stupid enough to answer something like this honestly then you just might be Sea Org material. It shows that you are naive and trusting enough to put this in writing where somebody will retain it forever. That's a good sign that you are open to indoctrination right there. After joining the SO you will be required to fill out a Life History Questionnaire that repeats these questions and others much more intrusively and this is also meter checked. Like Sec-Checks they are not auditing and do not come with the usual pretense of privacy. Expect it to be common knowledge among people with access to your files and used against you if you defect.

Normal people think questions like this are acceptable if you are joining something like the CIA or assisting the president and Scientologists who reach a certain level of indoctrination do believe Scientology is an honest version of those things, fighting the evil cabals of the world that would enslave us for all eternity. In that light this form almost makes sense but a better way to look at it is as an application to a very sophisticated white collar mafia, or to be blunt - a cult. It's not about the typical concerns that a business might have for security, avoiding HR problems and providing a quality honest service. It's more like a risk assessment. Are you sane enough to not get them in trouble but crazy enough to do what they want?

They don't want sociopaths who can lie and don't read on the meter for anything. They eventually cause problems. It's preferable to have people who can be guilt tripped into conformity. People who are willing to spill their guts and can then be brought to an F/N fit this bill nicely.

3. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

I see this morphed application as an effort to slip slide twist and squirm away from being caught by the IRS and the INS. However, I assume a lawyer reviewed it and it is absolutely a fail in avoiding other illegal actions.
    The public scrutiny is ripping huge holes in the protection bubble of scientology. This is a wonderful thing.

4. Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie Patron with Honors

Good thing they will be volunteers... the questions for an "employee" would meet all kinds of issues under employment law. I can just see me in an interview discussing my sex life & "past" drug use.

I volunteer with several organizations and have served on advisory boards to several companies.... they know me and my abilities and never even ask about "that stuff".

I dream about the day a class action is filed... and won.

5. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Maybe some of those 50 thousand plus sealed indictments are going to help with that. One can hope...