All ESMB Members Invited to Clearwater Event

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Type4_PTS, Dec 18, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

:bow:

• LOL LOL x 1
    • For you For you x 1
    • List
  2. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Banned

Hi Bill!

You appear to be unfamiliar with the basic principles of American Jurisprudence.

Burden of proof is entirely on the Plaintiff, NOT the defendent.

And it is not surprising that you are unable to find someone willing to wallow in self degradation by playing the role of The Whining Weenie so you can use them to present a Dog and Pony Show

• Poop Poop x 4
    • Tinfoil Tinfoil x 1
    • List
  3. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Banned

I love that scene Pitsy.

Now that scene is played straight up in the context of the flick. The really cool scene is the one where Hollywood continues it's ongoing conversation about Hubbard and his work where Nicholson (supposedly) looks Cruise dead in the eye (pretty boy probably wasn't even on the set when the scene was shot) and says "You can't handle the truth!"

4. Bill

Bill Silver Meritorious Patron

Ohhh! I didn't realize we were in a court of law.

Wait, we're not in a court of law and you are a troll - doing standard troll stuff. YOU made the absurd claim that a child being locked in a filthy chain locker for days was not child abuse. YOU were challenged to back that up and YOU went all quibbly but never came up with anything to back up YOUR assertion. Now YOU fall back on the old troll saw "no you prove I'm wrong!!!"

Screw you. Go away.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  5. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Banned

I have certainly been screwed pretty damn badly at times, Bill.

Co$ sucks pretty damn bad and in fact my first born son suffered a wrongful death because his uncle, Greg Wilhere blocked my path to him while he was being treated for leukemia.

Not that you give a damn about me or my sons, of course.

If you would actually read my posts you would see that on a SUBJECTIVE level I have on this thread AGAIN affirmed that I consider the chain locker to be [reasonably and forgivably mild] child abuse.

I don't have to prove you have no case in or out of court if you can't produce a case

So where is your case?

If you have one then present it for examination, cross examination and rebuttal, none of which are the province of trolls.

• Poop Poop x 1
    • Tinfoil Tinfoil x 1
    • List
  6. Bill

Bill Silver Meritorious Patron

It is YOUR ASSERTION that locking a child in a filthy chain locker for days is "reasonably and forgivably mild" abuse:omg::duh:!! That's absurd! It is neither reasonable nor forgivable!:no: I'm "reasonable and forgiving" so I've tried to let YOU make the case for YOUR ASSERTION. The fact that you can't or won't is YOUR problem not mine. You are either ignorant or stupid -- I'll go with the idea that you are ignorant because I'm loath to call anyone stupid.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • For you For you x 1
    • List
  7. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

If one were to treat you in the fashion you do others they'd demand evidence of your allegations you've made against Greg Wilhere, and if you produced any they'd do everything possible to invalidate that evidence and minimize the impact of any harm caused by him.

Given that there's been more than one member here on this forum who did spend time in the chain locker, including at least one active member who spent a week in the chain locker as an eleven year old girl, Bill's characterization of you as a "troll" seems way too kind.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

I didn't know there was a trial going on here. I thought this was just a rather heated discussion. Do we need a judge or jury?

I know you said you are an AUDITOR. Are you also an attorney?

Why did Greg Wilhere block your path to your son when he was being treated for leukemia?

That sounds rather heart wrenching. :bigcry: Did you manage to see him at all before he died?

9. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

sub·ter·fuge
    ˈsəbtərˌfyo͞oj/Submit
    noun
    deceit used in order to achieve one's goal.
    synonyms: trickery, intrigue, deviousness, deceit, deception, dishonesty, cheating, duplicity, guile, cunning, craftiness, chicanery, pretense, fraud, fraudulence