What's new

Amy ex scientology kids

tookmeawhile

Patron with Honors
Great video!

Who's "WE"? Was this on TV or what; anyone know?

I can't believe the Church of Scientology is still getting away with this.

I'm sure the internet is what's going to make the Church implode.

free1996

Patron with Honors
The T.V. has a cable channel called "WE" where they have a program that explains the seceret lives of women. Amy tells her story about disconnection. If you go to exscientologykids.com you can even chat with her.

Wisened One

Crusader
EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT vid! :happydance:

Verrry friendly to the audience, verrrry easy to understand...they will really get a lot out of this and finally understand more about scn and why Anon is Protesting, etc....

I wish it was like a one or two-hour show, tho!

byte301

Crusader
EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT vid! :happydance:

Verrry friendly to the audience, verrrry easy to understand...they will really get a lot out of this and finally understand more about scn and why Anon is Protesting, etc....

I wish it was like a one or two-hour show, tho!

I agree WO. It said what needed to be said...$cientology has no regard for families at all. Amy was really articulate. Spot on!:yes:

sandygirl

Silver Meritorious Patron
This is an excellent video. Afterwards, it leaves the viewer with one question...What kind of "religion" would deprive this girl of her parents? Also, what kind of parents would "disconnect" from their child?

I liked the part where Amy states she is one of thousands. That is an eye opener to anyone wondering about Scientology.

Sharone Stainforth

This is a fantastic video.Amy telling it how it really is.

Scientology still with the stance "we don't do that any more" Scientology has been disconnecting families for over 40 years. One thing that works in Scientology is the disconnection policy. Keep Scientology working should be changed to KDF. Keep disconnecting families.Its what they are really good at.The stats must be in Power on this one.

Amy my heart goes out to you. You and Nickoli will be wonderful parents and your child will know and have the freedom to be free and have parents that love him/her.I wish you all the very best in your new lives.

Love
Sharone

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Re: Amy ex scientology kids - returns to cult

It should be noted that Amy returned to the church after these videos were made. In doing so, she threw Marc & Claire Headley under the bus..

"I heard from a friend of mine that Amy Harrison (AKA Amy Allen) has now been able to reconnect with her family and former scientology friends.

Quick background on Amy: She blew the Sea Org a few years ago and was disconnected from her family. She's 3rd generation, so they are all Scientologists. She attended LA protests and posted on exscientologykids.com. She was on a tv show talking about Scientology abuses. Somewhere around this time she got pregnant but was still refused contact with her family.

She was recently allowed to reconnect with her family under the agreement that she not protest or post on anti-scientology websites and also "had to" give information on BFG's lawsuit. Now I don't know what information she had or what she divulged to the Scilons, but I do know that the Headly family did support her during her pregnancy and I believe afterwards and this is probably where she got any info that she had. And she repaid them by spilling what she knew about their lawsuit.

Also Kendra Wiseman (one of the three founders of exscientologykids.com) had a similar bargin. She was allowed to communicate with her family again with the agreement that she no longer post on any anti-scientology sites and that she take her story down from ESK. From what I was told she was asked to take down ESK as well or at least all her post but she refused.

Both Amy and Kendra stopped posting on ESK toward the end of 2008 so that is likely when this all went down. Now, I don't disagree with either of these women giving up protesting to be in contact with their families (I myself am not "out" for this very reason). It's a personal choice for them.

But Amy giving up information on BFG's lawsuit is simply spineless and shameful. Also, I wanted to alert people that Scientology has now taken up "Reverse Disconnection" as a way of shutting people up and getting information they want."

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?12607-Reverse-Disconnection

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Always expect the worst with $cientolgoy - now they use reconnection for abusing.

It's sad.

For her and for the Headley.

It's most sad from her family to participate or agree in so abusive manipulation

A true Mafia pattern.

:unsure:

olska

Don't know if anyone except me cares, but the "Amy" who is the subject of this thread and who made the video in the original post, is NOT the same "Amy" who, posting as "Dolphin Lover," started another thread on this board which was revived today after three years of silence.

These are two entirely different people, with entirely different histories. Just to clear up any possible confusion:

I am personally acquainted with "DolphinLover" Amy and knew some of her (now deceased) family.

FYI "DolphinLover" Amy was a second-generation, not third-generation, scientologist whose mother, father, and one stepfather (Stan) are all deceased -- the latest to move on was her mother, Caroline, who was at the time of her death married to "Johnny The Magic Thetan" who posted about this on the "Apollo" thread.

HTH

... But Amy giving up information on BFG's lawsuit is simply spineless and shameful. ...

It's easy to condemn another when you aren't the one enduring the brunt of coercion. That Amy may have injudiciously provided the Co$ with information about the Headley's is unfortunate, but it is a matter between her, her conscience, and the Headley's.

I wish Amy and her family well and hope that sooner rather than later the church's many abuses will cease.

Mark A. Baker

BunnySkull

I always wondered why ESK started off with such promise and quickly died down. I had no doubts the cult would try to apply pressure towards the creators and main contributors getting media attention but I didn't realize the extent of their success. I can't really say anything about Kendra other than it was a difficult position to be put in but sad she had to be silenced just to have "fair weather & good roads" contact with her family.

However, Amy providing info on the Headleys, after they helped her,is unconscible and shows the true ethics of a scientologist. It's also a good example of why it's a good idea to keep the "freshly out" (ESP. Young people who have just blown) away from media and too much attention at first. It's hard enough leaving a cult without added pressure of media, protests and extra pressure from the cult because of it. Newly out people are usually too unsure and vulnerable to manipulation and cult tactics. I wonder how many freshly out members are provided with professional counseling and support, not many from what I've seen over the years. (I do understand the newly out could be very difficult to get to a much feared "mental health" professional, but even the people trying to help newly out members rarely
seek out professional advice on the best ways to help them.) Newly out members need time to process their reasons for leaving, learning to live outside of the cult, and coping with the loss of friends and family via disconnection. If they don't have that they are easy fodder for the cult to return them to the fold - they use their confusion to their utmost advantage. The other factor is the cult being able to use them as weapons against critics once they return, as in Amy's case, and try to use them to show all Exes are just disgruntled liars. ( A job becoming nearly impossible with the huge numbers of exes speaking out.)

It should be noted that Amy returned to the church after these videos were made. In doing so, she threw Marc & Claire Headley under the bus..

"I heard from a friend of mine that Amy Harrison (AKA Amy Allen) has now been able to reconnect with her family and former scientology friends.

Quick background on Amy: She blew the Sea Org a few years ago and was disconnected from her family. She's 3rd generation, so they are all Scientologists. She attended LA protests and posted on exscientologykids.com. She was on a tv show talking about Scientology abuses. Somewhere around this time she got pregnant but was still refused contact with her family.

She was recently allowed to reconnect with her family under the agreement that she not protest or post on anti-scientology websites and also "had to" give information on BFG's lawsuit. Now I don't know what information she had or what she divulged to the Scilons, but I do know that the Headly family did support her during her pregnancy and I believe afterwards and this is probably where she got any info that she had. And she repaid them by spilling what she knew about their lawsuit.

Also Kendra Wiseman (one of the three founders of exscientologykids.com) had a similar bargin. She was allowed to communicate with her family again with the agreement that she no longer post on any anti-scientology sites and that she take her story down from ESK. From what I was told she was asked to take down ESK as well or at least all her post but she refused.

Both Amy and Kendra stopped posting on ESK toward the end of 2008 so that is likely when this all went down. Now, I don't disagree with either of these women giving up protesting to be in contact with their families (I myself am not "out" for this very reason). It's a personal choice for them.

But Amy giving up information on BFG's lawsuit is simply spineless and shameful. Also, I wanted to alert people that Scientology has now taken up "Reverse Disconnection" as a way of shutting people up and getting information they want."

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?12607-Reverse-Disconnection