An Open Message to David Miscavige

Discussion in 'Chris Shelton's Videos' started by Chris Shelton, Feb 1, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. Chris Shelton

Chris Shelton Patron with Honors

My latest effort, published today, to communicate to those still in and under-the-radar. This message isn't for ex's as such, because we know that Miscavige is not going to listen to this and could care less what the world thinks of him. I believe that there are people still in the cult who are seeing the media and hearing what is going on and they are worried. This message is my attempt to talk to their concerns and get them to realize that their leader is the last person who is going to do anything to change what is happening. I thought it would be of general interest here.

[video=youtube;dV_xSZChyxo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV_xSZChyxo[/video]

2. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

You are a good soul Chris.

I don't think Miscavige or the OSA bots are going to change.

They are too far gone and have "snapped terminals" with the 2.5% SP's in the World.

They have committed too many crimes and hurt too many people.

What we are witnessing at this point is their desperate attempt to BE RIGHT ~ At all costs...even if they are insane solutions.

Scientology is so dead and over - you can't even stick a fork in it anymore - it is liquid turning into a gas...:yes:

It is like asking Adolph Hitler to change. Ain't gonna happen...but maybe a new OSA Bot may reconsider participating in the evil cult of Scientology and just leave. Only someone with a glimmer of sanity left would hear what you are saying and I am afraid there is no one left in the Cult with any rational reasoning powers.

3. bromo

bromo Patron with Honors

From reading here and other places over the years about all the work that many exes and others to do to help those still in, I am sometimes amazed at the dedication of those people. Their desire to help others out of and to recover from the mindset of scientology is really a lesson in the goodness of humankind to me. You have a gift, Chris, and to see you using it to continue this work really makes me have the utmost respect for you. Even though I do not personally know anyone in the co$, I am grateful to you for the work you are doing.

4. betskand

betskand Patron with Honors

There is an interesting debate about this, in which Chris is participating fully, going on over at the Bunker. Be sure to read Chris' caveats (written in his first post) about why he made this and what direction he is taking.

5. BlueApple

BlueApple New Member

The clock is ticking

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
  6. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

Don't be too sure David Miscavige doesn't care. Narcissist dictoators have a curious effect in that astonishingly, they care what people think of them.

7. Cat's Squirrel

Cat's Squirrel Gold Meritorious Patron

You mean that if someone were to say, nicely, to DM that he was starting to seriously p*** people off and that he might consider changing his ways, he might listen and start doing so?

Have to say it doesn't seem very likely to me. From what I've read on here, I think it more likely that he's on a power trip and being feared is more important to him than being liked - like Saddam Hussein seems to have been, for example.

8. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Chris, I love what you're trying to do here. :thumbsup:

Certainly it is challenging to communicate to that audience without triggering some thought-stopping mines implanted by Hubbard.

I would love to be a fly on the wall of some under-the-radar and still in scientologists while they're viewing this video to observe their reactions.

9. Cat's Squirrel

Cat's Squirrel Gold Meritorious Patron

This probably won't please most people here (and there are others here better qualified to give an opinion than I am), but I don't think the CofS will go down. IMO, it will shrink to a rump (as it's already doing) and stay there.

There's a hard core of committed people in the CofS who don't take any notice of boards like this one or of documentaries on TV, and some of them (like Russ Shaw, whom I've mentioned here in the past) have got money and the willingness to keep giving. As long as that remains the case the (horror) show will go on.

The game changer, if any, would be if they were to finally lose their tax exemption status in the US, but I'm not optimistic about that happening. I think it would have happened by now if it was going to happen.

As for the FZ, who knows? My guess is that for a while to come there will be people like Pat Kemp, Leon and Ralph Hilton (old timers with a meter) out there doing their own thing, but I have no idea whether or not the Bill Robertson / Rey Robles space opera offshoots will continue.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
  10. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

I think you are correct, Chris.
    i think that there will be a surprising number of people who will see your video, and get moved off the "stuck point" they've been on.
    Thank you for doing what you do, and for doing it so well.

11. Thrak

Thrak Gold Meritorious Patron

Maybe this message will be helpful to those still in but for dm, there are people dead because of that jerk. He doesn't need to get his act together, he needs to go to jail.

12. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

I completely agree. I've written before about how the quack medical community recycles the same old shit like Rife machines (which in their core principles are almost 100 years old, now) over and over again. There is no idea so goofy or discredited that some tiny contrarian group of humanity won't glom onto it. 100 years from now, I'll bet you dollars to donuts you will find a few thousand Ronbots still spread around the corners of the globe, and that number will have been at steady state for the past 75.

I also wonder about Ron's Orgs. There are a few people who talk about their operations being both offhshoots of the AAC AND of Cap'n Bill (e.g. Mary Freeman). I have a feeling that most of them will drop the crazier aspects of Cap'n Bill. However, there is still the issue of OTVIII not "handling" everything, so Cap'n Bill planter-based bridge to infinity will still have its attractions...

13. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

Ron's Orgs are the most robust and successfull members of the FZ.

Rey Robles uses some of their tech.

14. Helena Handbasket

Helena Handbasket Gold Meritorious Patron

The RO OT 8 (Excalibur) handled a LOT for me. It gave a boost to my self-determinism continuing that which OT 3 started.

Without discussing "confidential" matters (not like anyone cares, anyway) I think of Excalibur as "NOTS with something extra".

Helena

15. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

Frank and Mary Freedman are both class VIIIs under LRH and that has nothing to do with AACs. Frank in fact was asked by LRH to handle and
    correct tech of those and similar and possibly higher training levels.

I have no interest in further BT handling after my 2 goes at OT 2&3.
    Thus I'm not a good commentator on such levels. Many friends find them very worthwhile. Further more as I've insisted I'm natural clear I'm not a good commenter there also. My qual sec told me he had an amazing revelation on cogniting he was clear. I don't have that experience.

I did learn to go ext at will as a child/teenager.

16. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

Chris,

I understand what you are saying however you are imploring a narcissist to stop being a narcissist.
    I believe that this is impossible. It's sort of like imploring a leopard to change its spots. It ain't gonna ever happen.

IMO, only a successful mutiny could maybe change CofS... maybe.
    So, IMO, you are addressing the wrong person(s).

Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
  17. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

That's not what they say, Terril.

18. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

17 years ago, a Harvard professor, Daniel Goldhagen, wrote an exceptional book years ago titled, "Hitler's Willing Executioners: Ordinary Germans and the Holocaust," which provides insight into how brainwashing, combined with propaganda & the social/political/economic environment, can move ordinary people to do monstrous things to other people or exercise the ability to look away when monstrous actions are being done in the name of the group.

I read the book & could make alot of comparisons to the Scientology mindfuck. As long as ordinary Scientologists hail David Miscavige as a grand leader of the cult, there's no reason for him to do any introspection on where he has gone wrong.

[video=youtube;mBj-mYNyBmo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBj-mYNyBmo[/video]

http://www.amazon.com/Hitlers-Willing-Executioners-Ordinary-Holocaust/dp/0679772685

http://www.nytimes.com/books/97/03/09/bsp/hitler.html

19. Chris Shelton

Perhaps you could read the intro I gave in my OP again. I'm not addressing the wrong person. It amazes me after everything I've said and written that any ex's who are familiar with my work would think that this video is actually addressed to the psychopathic narcissist who runs Scientology. Even when I've blatantly said it's not for him but is addressed to those who are still in, I still get comments like this. Oh well. I can only male my intentions clear so many times.

I'm tired. It's been a long day, my favored team didn't win the Super Bowl, which I guess explains my foul mood. Please take the time to actually read what I post though so at least I can be criticized for what I am actually doing and not what I'm being misunderstood as doing.

20. Chris Shelton

Miscavige will never question himself and this video is not for him. It is worded the way it is so as to appeal to those still in to watch it, like I said in my OP. They, unlike Miscavie, can be made to introspect and perhaps question. Stranger things have happened.