What's new

Anatomy of a Refund

But, it's simple. I already posted it.

1. 1/3 of Scientologists are delusional.

2. 1/3 of Scientologists are liars.

3. 1/3 of Scientologists try to stay "in agreement" with the other 2/3, so that there is "reality" and Dr. Hubbard's "Bridge to OT and Total Freedom" does not suddenly & sadly disappear.​

And, anyone who doesn't fit into one of those three categories blows Scientology.

Okay, i won that bet and you owe me those classic 1970s solo cans. LOL. But I won't take delivery. You should donate it directly to the Church of Hoaxology's new museum.

Scientology: An Industry of Stultifying Soupcan Salvation.
So you're essentially denying that one could run OT 2 and start seeing mass on their body - They're either lying or delusional. Well, ok. Mimsey

Northern Shewolf

Patron Meritorious
That entirely depends on what kind of CLEAR.

We have our Mest Clear, our Past life Clear, our Keyed out Clear, our Cleared Clear, our Cleared on the 1st Dynamic Clear, GAT I Clear, GAT II Clear, Super Power Clear, L's Clear, Golden Age of Clear Clear, pre Golden Age of Clear Clear, Dianetics Clear.

Are you clear about the state of Clear?

Clearly, L Ron Hubbard et al was NOT :whistling:[/QUOTE

ALL of $ciloonery is clear as MUD, the only clear part was the money going to the head grifter.:yes:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

So you're essentially denying that one could run OT 2 and start seeing mass on their body - They're either lying or delusional. Well, ok. Mimsey

Think of Scientology like an IQ test or a Personality Test. Or a Gullibility Test.

The person being tested sits in front of a video screen which plays 100 different Scientologists giving RAVE SUCCESS STORIES about the tech. Each story's VVGI's parishioner tells wondrous and amazing "OT WINS".

The person taking the test has to write down a comment in under 10 words after viewing each success story.

At the end, the person's test answers are tallied up by counting the number of times they responded to the OT SUCCESS STORY by writing down the words:

"That never happened."

Out a possible perfect score of 100, if they score under 90, they are told they are very gullible and promptly sold a Scientology course or auditing rundown to help them handle that.

ps: So, about those people you mentioned on OT II who suddenly recovered OT abilities and "...could see mass on their body". That never happened.

pps:: When a person can hear OT WINS and comfortably say: "That never happened", without blinking, twitching or being scared that they are going to lose their eternity, they are free of Scientology.

Think of Scientology like an IQ test or a Personality Test. Or a Gullibility Test.

ps: So, about those people you mentioned on OT II who suddenly recovered OT abilities and "...could see mass on their body". That never happened.
- the red is spot on. The ones who fail, leave Scientology and the ones who pass go onto give thousands and millions to Hubbard, and later Miscavage. His writings are full of such tests -"I broke a bronco when I was three" is a classic example.

Mimsey

HelluvaHoax!

- the red is spot on. The ones who fail, leave Scientology and the ones who pass go onto give thousands and millions to Hubbard, and later Miscavage. His writings are full of such tests -"I broke a bronco when I was three" is a classic example.

:hysterical:

Note to lurkers: Yes, Hubbard actually claimed that he was breaking bucking broncos at the age of three.

Note to lurkers: Yes, Scientologists actually believed him and told others their huge win.

Note to lurkers: The best Scientologists are the best because they have "erased" that part of their "reactive mind" that reacts to bullshit.

We now join Sammy The New Scientologist who is studying in the course room of an Ideal Org. He stops reading very suddenly, looking up, as if hit by a thunderbolt of illumination......

SAMMY THE NEW SCIENTOLOGIST
Wow! I didn't know that Ron
was the youngest boy scout ever to
walk on the moon at the age of four!

The other veteran Scientologists studying in the academy look at Sammy with twinkling eyes, knowing nods and a smug grin that says: "Now you are one of us and you know one of the supernatural secrets we know!"

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

Well, this is an interesting topic.

"Excorcism" is another "Spiritual Practice". I had a bout with the Devil as a young teenager. We evoked Satan with a Ouji Board. I swear we saw his shadow on the wall when we had a seance in the bathroom. (there were three of us). We freaked ourselves out. I have to admit - it was in our minds....and we saw it because we wanted to see it.

Today - I believe the mind will produce what you put your attention on. So - I use that piece of information and create wealth, good health, good life and destruction to the cult! :coolwink: It works! Read The Secret. Listen to Napolean Hill. Throw away All Things Done and Said by L Ron Hubbard. He was a crazy nut bag. Nothing should be saved - it is trash!

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
PART II:

Approximately 1/3 of Scientologists are delusional about their OT state and abilities.

Another 1/3 are dishonest about their OT state and abilities.

The remaining 1/3 listens to the other 2/3 get up at graduation and LIE--and figures: "Hey! it must just be me that can't see the Emperor's new Mass & BTs."

There is so much cheering and applause for the LIARS that otherwise sane people sometimes begin "postulating" the same mental illness as the others.

And as per the upside down world of $cn. These people such as Mimsey and others who were TRULY HONEST with themselves about case gain ect. Were usually labeled, "unusual cases" "stuck in their head" roller coaster" and probably a bunch of others I don't remember.

Gawd, imagine seeing BT masses on your body. Yes, you would be celebrating insanity at that point.

And as per the upside down world of $cn. These people such as Mimsey and others who were TRULY HONEST with themselves about case gain ect. Were usually labeled, "unusual cases" "stuck in their head" roller coaster" and probably a bunch of others I don't remember.

Gawd, imagine seeing BT masses on your body. Yes, you would be celebrating insanity at that point.
I never said they were bt masses. Just mass. In the scientology world, they could be GPMs, ridges, energy deposits, pictures, or bts & clusters. Or maybe they're chachras who knows?

HelluvaHoax!

LOL

I particularly love the OT story about Mary Sue Hubbard, the universe's 2nd most powerful OT. Well, it seems that MSH (while committing non-stop crimes as Scientology's "Guardian" to protect the "Bridge to OT") had a dirty little secret. Despite all of the voluminous claims and technical materials Dr. Hubbard gave the world about "EXTERIORIZATION", one day confessed that she had never once been able to go exterior.

Consider for a moment some examples of "how easy" exteriorization was, according to L. Ron Hubbard:

* In his early 1950's book "The Creation of Human Ability", Hubbard excitedly reported that 50% of the world's population could very easily be exteriorized with just one simple command: "Be 3 feet back of your head". And for the other 50%, Ron gave a few steps in the book that would get the resistive ones so exterior that they could be taken on "THE GRAND TOUR"--an auditing process that moved them around the Galaxy with commands like "Be on Mars", "Be on Venus", etc. And the PC would instantly go there and be able to see with full 360 degree visio all that they viewed. So simple, everyone can do it at home!

* In the 1970's Dr. Hubbard invented a series of processes called "The L's". And he, himself, C/Sed the pc folders of all the world's eager public who journeyed to the Apollo in order to pay one hundred thousand dollars or more (up to $1,000 per hour) for the auditing sessions. Ron boasted in all of the Flag promotional materials that: "...when Ron was CSing the Ls he would never let someone leave the ship unless they were stably exterior with full perection and were able to maintain it." WOW! WOW! WOW! That proves it. Exterior is real! And people are routinely achieving it with Dr. Hubbard's technology!

* And then there was this classic revelation about how easily L. Ron Hubbard could go exterior. Just like he claimed in all of the books, bulletins, tapes and super-confidential OT levels! That Ron! How did he become so unbelievably OT and exterior while all of mankind was miserably stuck in their meat, mest bodies? BY L. RON HUBBARD'S PERSONAL AUDITOR, DAVID MAYO: "I audited L. Ron Hubbard, probably for the longest period of time that anybody has [sic] ever audited him. He had a goal to go exterior. After one session he thought that he might have gone exterior and he told me and described what he saw outside the room; which was a moonlit night with the trees and stars and so on. He wanted to go outside, wanted me to come with him go outside and see if that's what he saw, if it was there. We went outside--it was pitch black and [we] couldn't see anything. So, the result was we're still going to work on him going exterior. I'm not telling you this to say that nobody else has gone exterior because I know people have. But if you haven't gone exterior or if you haven't gone exterior with full perception I want you to know that you're not the only one."

Poor little L. Ron Hubbard--Commodore, Source, Founder, Planet Clearer, Wholetrack Hero & Sector Salvager. He and his wife sold the miracle of exteriorization to the tune of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. And, despite their personally having received many tens of thousands of hours of the best auditing/C/Sing in the world, neither had ever been able to go exterior even once. They were apparently quite heavily glued into their MEST bodies. Wogs have a name for this kind of case difficulty. Fraud.

looker

Patron Meritorious
Yes! and another Super OT ability I've discovered; just like those gushed over in Advance Magazine, No matter where I go I can always find a parking space within walking distance to the front door.

HelluvaHoax!

Yes! and another Super OT ability I've discovered; just like those gushed over in Advance Magazine, No matter where I go I can always find a parking space within walking distance to the front door.

LOL

Despite the widespread myth that long-time Scientology staff are not qualified to do any kind of work (after leaving staff) besides "flipping burgers", by all rights there should be large numbers of ex-staff OTs who are now flourishing & prospering as PVIP[SUP]1[/SUP].

[SUP]1[/SUP] Parking Valets In Power

Leland

Crusader

I forgotten who told me....but a rumor about OT 5 ...that I had heard was that after that level...one would see "degraded thetans" all over the place...."hanging off street lamps"....hanging off Stop Signs.....and such...( I've forgotten the rest...)

I have never seen anything like that...

Anyone see anything like that?

Doesn't seem to jibe with "difficulty exteriorizing..." or even OT 3.....

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
When I was on staff, one of the girls went "exterior".
That night in the dorm, we all gathered round asking her what it was like.
I was new on staff, and it seemed so kind of dumb.
Really just the same way we gathered round the girl in 6th grade when we had our girls only film and she announced that she had already gotten her period.
Ocie, (the sixth grader) said it just felt like bubbles coming out.
The girl from staff who went exterior said she could see all the machinations of her meat body and how disgusting and solid the MEST universe was.
I wonder if she stayed in $cn. long enough to audit those created opinions out?
There just doesn't seem to be any beauty at all in $cn.
Although they will go on and on about artists, there is no art.
And no I can't count the random airbrushed OT symbols some people came up with.
Or the never ending crescendo of Gold music. Arrrgh.
LRH thought art was what outfit he would wear for that days activity.

This mocking up masses to audit off your body actually sounds dangerous.
And, of course, expensive.

HelluvaHoax!

I forgotten who told me....but a rumor about OT 5 ...that I had heard was that after that level...one would see "degraded thetans" all over the place...."hanging off street lamps"....hanging off Stop Signs.....and such...( I've forgotten the rest...)

Reminds me, I forgot to tell the punch line to the "MARY SUE GOES EXTERIOR" bedtime story. . .

So, MSH confesses that despite her all-evasive OTness, she has never been able to leave her body. Not once.

When SOURCE discovers this easily solvable OT problem, he orders All the Commodore's horses and all the Commodore's men to put Mrs. Hubbardy DumbOT together again. Well, specifically, Dr. Hubbardy assigns his very top Class XII auditing ace (Otto Roos) to a very special VIP project. Otto is instructed to:

* Gather up every single LRH reference, auditing process and remedy that dealt with EXTERIORIZATION.
* Otto was to personally be Mary Sue Hubbardy's auditor
* They were to go in session every single day and run the exteriorization "REMEDIES" (processes which handle the reason a being cannot go exterior) one after another (every single process if required), until Mrs. Hubbardy finally went fully exterior!​

And so they did, dear listeners. Every sunrise they would ensure that Mrs. Hubbard's body was well rested and well fed and they would embark on the next surefire exteriorization process. Process after process. Day after day. Week after week, month after--

Suddenly, Mrs. Hubbardy just threw a fit and declared that REFUSED to run even one more command of one more of the surefire processes that Commodore Hubbardy had guaranteed would bring about the state of fully & stably exterior, with perception.

This was most disappointing and surprising. Perhaps equally disappointing and surprising is that Commodore and Mrs. Hubbardy neglected to inform the planet's 10 million Scientologists about the exteriorization tech not working. And thus, winning Scientology OTs everywhere continued paying hundreds of thousands of dollars to attain the state of exterior that so many other Scientologists had [STRIKE]attained[/STRIKE] paid for.

Daisy

Patron with Honors
Did you Daisy get your refund? You might want to attach a copy of your attempt attached to an IRS 13909 to let them know how a tax exempt organization is treating its members.

"Know Your Legal Rights: IRS Form 13909 can and should be used to make a formal complaint to the IRS each and every time the Church of Scientology steps out of line with abusive, harassive, and illegal behavior. Scroll down for Form 13909 in PDF form.

Threats, stalking, and all other forms of Scientology Fair Game are not allowed and should never be tolerated. 13909 the Church using the form. Document everything: names, dates, places, and details. Include photos or videos.

More Information at
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/2014/04/18/time-to-13909-the-church-of-scientology/

We did. I have correspondence from scientology's lawyers and the responses back to them from ours. Ill get on with this, almost there.

looker

Patron Meritorious
Reminds me, I forgot to tell the punch line to the "MARY SUE GOES EXTERIOR" bedtime story. . .

So, MSH confesses that despite her all-evasive OTness, she has never been able to leave her body. Not once.

When SOURCE discovers this easily solvable OT problem, he orders All the Commodore's horses and all the Commodore's men to put Mrs. Hubbardy DumbOT together again. Well, specifically, Dr. Hubbardy assigns his very top Class XII auditing ace (Otto Roos) to a very special VIP project. Otto is instructed to:

* Gather up every single LRH reference, auditing process and remedy that dealt with EXTERIORIZATION.
* Otto was to personally be Mary Sue Hubbardy's auditor
* They were to go in session every single day and run the exteriorization "REMEDIES" (processes which handle the reason a being cannot go exterior) one after another (every single process if required), until Mrs. Hubbardy finally went fully exterior!​

And so they did, dear listeners. Every sunrise they would ensure that Mrs. Hubbard's body was well rested and well fed and they would embark on the next surefire exteriorization process. Process after process. Day after day. Week after week, month after--

Suddenly, Mrs. Hubbardy just threw a fit and declared that REFUSED to run even one more command of one more of the surefire processes that Commodore Hubbardy had guaranteed would bring about the state of fully & stably exterior, with perception.

This was most disappointing and surprising. Perhaps equally disappointing and surprising is that Commodore and Mrs. Hubbardy neglected to inform the planet's 10 million Scientologists about the exteriorization tech not working. And thus, winning Scientology OTs everywhere continued paying hundreds of thousands of dollars to attain the state of exterior that so many other Scientologists had [STRIKE]attained[/STRIKE] paid for.

I heard rumor of this in red too. Pretty amazing.

Most of what "feels like going exterior" i.e., body tickle, feeling 9 feet tall, giddy elation etc, in modern neurophysiology can be explained by natural dopamine, endorphin or other chemical release during fight or flight or creative process.

Perhaps Mary Sue and others did not feel the chemicals because of natural ability to focus or for lack of better words, to be more in present time.

looker

Patron Meritorious

I've been out so long I've forgotten what OT5 is. Its NOTS right? NED for OTs Drug rundown and pulling overts and with holds on Body Thetans? Is that close? I heard rumour OT5 particularly can whack a person out. And I knew one Whacked out OT5 yelling and beating walls in an auditing room. Supposedly DM quit auditing amid OT5 in 1991 er so.

Any way yes that does sound somewhat crackers. If a person went Paranoid Schizophrenic enough to start seeing stuff like disembodied spirits hanging around, off street lamps and such, I would think it to be more harmful than helpful. Even if it did have a whole bunch of Theaty Wheaty smeared all over it.

Northern Shewolf

Patron Meritorious

Mimsey

Shewolf, the supreme survivor has faced death five times, 'reanimated with paddles twice and 'went exterior' quite a few times...t'is called the neural response to shutting down of body function...preventing the conciousness from the extreme stress of dying.
Shewolf's own, shared with strangers (other than family and close friends).:yes:

Jump

Operating teatime

:hysterical:

Note to lurkers: Yes, Hubbard actually claimed that he was breaking bucking broncos at the age of three.

Note to lurkers: Yes, Scientologists actually believed him and told others their huge win.

Note to lurkers: The best Scientologists are the best because they have "erased" that part of their "reactive mind" that reacts to bullshit.

We now join Sammy The New Scientologist who is studying in the course room of an Ideal Org. He stops reading very suddenly, looking up, as if hit by a thunderbolt of illumination......

SAMMY THE NEW SCIENTOLOGIST
Wow! I didn't know that Ron
was the youngest boy scout ever to
walk on the moon at the age of four!

The other veteran Scientologists studying in the academy look at Sammy with twinkling eyes, knowing nods and a smug grin that says: "Now you are one of us and you know one of the supernatural secrets we know!"

MR NARELLE KNOWALL - AUTHORITY:
My dear Mr Helava H. Hoax, it would be just like you to spread such uncredible data to discredit our esteemed Dr Hubbard. Prof Hubbard never claimed to walk on the moon and you know it. However it is verified historical fact that Col Hubbard was stationed as a locomotive engineer on Venus and only his quick witted OT powers protected him from severe injury of being run over by a locomotive while there. Yes, Venus. This is a scientifically verifiable fact because the only way to Venus is via the Van Allen belts, and any half brained imbecile knows without doubt that LRH spent many days there in the Van Allen belts taping the way. Rev Hubbard also mentioned how hot it was there - another verification of the veracity as astroscience has since verified the temperatures concerned which are confirmingly hot. So, Mr Hoax I would be more careful with your facts.

ML

Well, Challenge had some BT's living outside near her, and I know of an OT8 who refuses to chop down a tree on his property because it's home to some BT or other. And - it's on the OT7 materials - about breaking up clusters that are floating by. I think there's more in the OTV pack ( which is on line somewhere) but I haven't studied it all that well

But if you be asking me ifn I's seed dem floatin roun', A ken tells y'all - nope. Ain't seed non. But dat don' mean they kaint exist (lessen your are a certain un-named person who says it's all lies or delusion.)

Brer Mimsey

tarbaby.jpg