Andy Nolch: Fellow comedian charged with painting offensive graffiti at memorial

Discussion in 'Freezone, Independents, and Other Flavors of Scien' started by Aerial, Jul 4, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Apparently he thought he was a comedian (who knew?).

2. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

Emma or anyone.

Blocking does not mean actual BLOCKING.

Log out of Twitter.

Go to Google . Type in name such as "Andy Nolch Tweets": and Google will take you right to his page.

3. Tanchi

Tanchi Patron with Honors

We need to disabuse him of that notion!

4. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

The Ozzie legal system (and the internet contributors) will do that ... he'll need to leave the country by the time they've done with him, that poor girl was raped before she was murdered and this idiot thought he'd try and garner some attention for himself by doing what he did.

Sick little creep.

I wonder if (after all he has said about psychiatry) he'll try to pull the 'ooooh, it was because I'm so mentally ill' routine ... and I wonder if Alanzo is rethinking his obscene response yet.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. Tanchi

No telling. I never "followed Nolch, he chatters like a magpie, and frankly grated my last nerve. I read Alanzo, before he became Marty's crustaceous barnacle. The whole text to video Alanzo was just too much for me. I saw the Andy/Alanzo video series, but it was sad.

Like today, even on something as grisly as this, Alanzo can't keep his grudge boner for Tony O to himself.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. Emma

Emma Mother of Dragons Administrator

LOL! Grudge boner - made my day :laugh:

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  7. Tanchi

And still, won't take a stand, neither way. Today, all roads lead to Ortega. Alonzo you puxxy.

8. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

• Like Like x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  9. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Are any of the many people interviewed by Andy Nolch on his YouTube site, over the years, taking this guy to one side and talking to him, and trying to straighten him out?

Has he been "thrown under the bus" by his fellow "Independent Scientologists" (as Scientologists are prone to do with ease), have they abandoned him?, or perhaps they agree with him and are cheering him on?

Last time I looked (which has been a while) his YouTube site has become inactive.

I would think at least one of these Independent Scientologists would try to use the "tech" to "handle" Andy Nolch, and lead him from his current condition of borderline sociopathic nut to a slightly better condition.

But maybe not....