What's new

"Angelina Jolie Turns to Scientology" from Women's Day/NineMSN

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
From WWP: "Angelina Jolie Turns to Scientology" from Women's Day/NineMSN

Here's some celebrity Scientology news for you. Seems like standard tabloid fodder, but worth noting.

Don't know if it's true or not, but posting for the hive.

Angelina Jolie turns to scientology

ange2610.jpg

Celebrity headlines

Angelina Jolie turns to scientology

Monday, June 21, 2010

Brad Pitt’s feud with Tom Cruise looks set to explode, as Tom encourages Angelina Jolie to join his controversial religion.
Matthew Denby reports.

They’ve been at war for 16 years, and now Brad Pitt has another reason to dislike Tom Cruise - he’s converting an enthusiastic Angelina Jolie to Scientology.

The actors famously fell out on the set of their 1994 movie Interview With The Vampire, with then-rising star Brad slamming Tom’s pushy ways and competitiveness - and now he’s furious over Tom’s growing influence over Angelina.

Brad, 46, and Ange, 35, are already under pressure, with Angelina fuming over Brad’s recent late night rendezvous with his ex-wife Jennifer Aniston at the offices of his Plan B Entertainment production house.

Disillusioned with her life and her relationship, Ange has recently thrown herself into Scientology studies in a quest for answers.

“She’s learning everything she can about Scientology, reading about it and interviewing her Hollywood friends who have any connection to it,” a long-time household source tells Woman’s Day exclusively.

To read the full story see this week's Woman's Day, on sale June 21, 2010.

Wisened One

Crusader
Why would that not surprise me if AJ has also done scn in the past...if she's doing so now, idk tho...methinks Brad definitely wouldn't like..

OHTEEATE

Silver Meritorious Patron
Brad at CC Int

Brad Pitt was audited extensively by my sister, Chel Stith, at CC Int in the 80,s-early 90's period, before CC Int went to all-SO auditors. He knows a lot about Scn. I am sure he knows the drill about why someone would get out, and would get into Scn. The temptation is strong for anyone who longs for a spiritual, drug free path. I think she is spiritual in nature. She cares about people.

Last edited:

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
The temptation is strong for anyone who longs for a spiritual, drug free path. I think she is spiritual in nature. She cares about people.

My Theory Of The Clams:

$cientology, like other cults, drugs and addictive behaviour draws those of us who are sensitive by nature and desperately seeking God or The Creator or THE Higher Power. Both traits must exist in order for any cult (or drug) to lure (or entice) the suffering and the lost. In addition, $cientology, IMO, can even be seen as an insanely strong co-dependence. :unsure:

Are Ange and Brad spiritual people? Are they lost? Are they grounded? Have they found harmony in existence? Have they been corrupted by the tacky, grandiose illusions around them? Time will tell. :confused2:

Just give me 5 minutes with Ange. I'll fix her. :yes:

Spirited

Patron with Honors
Womans day is not a respected mag known for its true and reliable journalism now days. its more of a gossip mag with the occasional real interview thrown in here and there and I personally wouldn't believe that story without it coming from a credible source.:)

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
All I know is, Hubbard was a lousy Tomb Raider

You've got to bear in mind that the 'celebrity experience' of Scientology is very different to what most people endure. I can understand, to an extent, how a star could be seduced by Scientology.

Although I suspect that anybody who has a good agent will be taken to one side and told "don't go there." So, for now I'll assume that she got ambushed at a Hollywood event that turned out to have been set up by the clams. As you know, a Ronbot won't take "no" for an answer. It's hard to escape their clutches without making a complete 'scene', and a movie star will try to avoid any unusual action that will be photographed and reported... so she endured the clam sales pitch and may have smiled politely.

It doesn't mean she's about to start blaming psychiatrists for the holocaust. Not quite yet. Does she have any history of mental instability?

JBTrendy

Patron with Honors
Zorg the Bragger vs Brad and Angelina

My Theory Of The Clams:

$cientology, like other cults, drugs and addictive behaviour draws those of us who are sensitive by nature and desperately seeking God or The Creator or THE Higher Power. Both traits must exist in order for any cult (or drug) to lure (or entice) the suffering and the lost. In addition, $cientology, IMO, can even be seen as an insanely strong co-dependence. :unsure:

Are Ange and Brad spiritual people? Are they lost? Are they grounded? Have they found harmony in existence? Have they been corrupted by the tacky, grandiose illusions around them? Time will tell. :confused2:

Just give me 5 minutes with Ange. I'll fix her. :yes:

Hey Zorg you're deceiving me. Five minutes for a guy like you when one knows that a simple eye contact could instantly make the grade.

For the rest I didn't know that Brad had been on CCInt lines and I love this Man since I saw him in Joe Black, Fight club, Thelma & Louise and Snatch. Angelina for sure is a hell of a woman too. I've been working with the association I have a Dream founded by Nina Simone and her French Husband.
Dona Summer who was our top artist for the "Festival de la Rose" in Paris had a video featuring Angelina with the kid's of Darfour. She's a very sweet and caring soul. I wish them good and look forward to follow this topic of her involvement with the Cof$.

She might be the one who could raid Int base to Free Heber and get Little Davy under her spell.

At this stage we need and Angel of that caliber on our side to debug the situation.

ALL2U Brad and Angie

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Wasn't Brad also dating a scientologist previously? (Juliette Lewis)

He needs to come here to ESMB and get some advice on how to handle this situation! :yes::D

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
If true

If true, I hope he fucking leaves her - and it is HUGE news.

BLOW THIS UP ! :D

Excuse my 'French' - It just pisses me off, these stinking celebrity brats - seeking answers in scn - huh? Publicity !

She's only doing it to piss him off, as she knows Brad's stand on scn & TC. Tit for tat. One-up-manship, my balls are bigger than yours.

F'g c***. And this woman is raising children. :angry:

Smilla

Ordinary Human
She's a poor creature. If you've ever heard an interview, you'll know what I mean. She's very introverted, and has trouble stringing a few sentences together. On top of that, Scientology is the last thing she needs.