Another big problem for Co$$$

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Clay Pigeon, Oct 24, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Banned

As some members know, I am Clayton H. Pidgeon, grandson of Walter Pidgeon the fine classical thespian and film star well known for such flicks as "Forbidden Planet". Momma named me for the actor who played The Lone Ranger on television and said she did so because she wanted me to learn agility. She said there's only two options to being agile. One is to find a hole to hide in and live very very quietly and she wasn't raising me to be like that.

In the long, long ago I trained and interned as an auditor but as anyone well familiar with the Co$ concept and practice of...ahem..."ethics" should understand, my sojourn with the organization was brief and ended...abruptly.

I punched in on the board to give you a heads up on the book "The Amendment, Revised Corrected and Refined" which will be a humongous problem for Co$ three ways; first it will make Laura Decrescenza very famous, secondly it will bring very much attention to ESMB and third it will make something of a hero out of Birdwood to a large number of Americans and scandalize Co$ for the wrongful death of his son.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  2. wigee1

wigee1 Patron with Honors

tell me more
    granitt

3. Leland

Leland Crusader

Watched your grandfather on an old TV show last night. He was a great actor! Have always enjoyed his craft.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  4. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Banned

Ever see Mrs.Miniver?

A fine and precise performance in one of the most powerful wartime propaganda films ever produced. The "Why We Fight" speech at the end was quoted often and became the title of Capra's famous propaganda film.

I categorically despise propaganda, I was intrigued by Hubbard's ideas and started my study in spite of the propaganda which I did and do detest but, Jesus! Mrs Miniver does a cakewalk through my objection.

• Like Like x 1
    • Tinfoil Tinfoil x 1
    • List
  5. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Banned

The "H" stands for Hieronymous and as a babe a print of his famous tryptich "The Garden of Earthly Delights" was on the wall above my crib. I guess momma wanted me to recognize the geometry, geography, architecture, sociology and theology of a Scientology org when I saw it.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Tinfoil Tinfoil x 1
    • List