What's new

Another life connected to Scientology ends in despair, as so many do

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

Another life connected to Scientology ends in despair, as so many do

[William J. Newman]

In what is becoming an all-too frequent occurrence, we have another Scientology-related suicide to tell you about today. And this one connects to another one we told you about earlier.

In 2014, we told you about Tayler Tweed, a talented 27-year-old who ended her life after spending several months posting her doubts[.......]

Continue reading...

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
87acf8375b407996df5ddae15794805594c163daa2ee2d6893f2705d994fd8bd.jpg

Excellent post by Vistaril over there. But I don't think the asthmatic dwarf is that tall.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
So sad.... I understand that “alone by choice” feeling after having your world turned upside down from realizing the harm Scientology causes to those you love...... the betrayal, the mind *uck you believed was really helpful, and the fear of standing up to it.

No, he wasn’t alone by choice. We know this. We’ve been there or know others who have. Our lifeline was the internet that scientologists so fear. If only William had felt free enough to come to the ex community for support....

RIP, William. Condolences and prayers to his son.
:rose:

I knew William - I didn't recognize him from the current picture, but in the earlier picture of him - I recognized him. Damn. I am truly sorry to hear of that. My condolences. Mimsey