Another sign Nation of Islam members are moving from Dianetics to full Scientology

Discussion in 'Tony Ortega' started by RSS Feed, Jun 18, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. RSS Feed

RSS Feed RSS Feeder Bot

There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

Another sign Nation of Islam members are moving from Dianetics to full Scientology

[Black Scientologists conference held in April on the ‘Freewinds’]

Our tipster Communicator I/C keeps trying to convince us that the Nation of Islam/Scientology mashup is more substantial than we’ve given it credit for. And we have to hand it to him this time for digging up a new piece of evidence that bolsters his point [...]

[​IMG][Black[.......]

Continue reading...

2. triumph

triumph Patron Meritorious

[​IMG]

3. TexasLurker

TexasLurker Patron

Somebody have that woman word clear “versus” and “verse.”

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • List
  4. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

I looked up the definition of PBTA (see post number 2) and assumed it must mean "Powered by the Apocalypse" or "Profit Before Taxation and Amortisation" ... (lol, they could both sort of make sense!) and then it dawned on me that it actually means "Praise be to Allah".

I wonder if the cofs will update their dictionary with all these new abbreviations to make it more ... inclusive?

:whistling:

I wish tubs was still here to watch this farce and see what is happening to his religion cult.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Nation of Islam Ministers Tony Muhammad and Abdul Haleem Muhammad, as well as numerous other members of the Nation of Islam self-identify as "Scientologists" as members of closed Facebook group.

Nation of Islam Ministers Tony Muhammad and Abdul Haleem Muhammad, as well as numerous other members of the Nation of Islam have joined the closed Facebook group for "Black Scientologists." As a result, they have publicly self-identified as "Scientologists" for perhaps the first time.

While the Black Scientologists Facebook group is closed, its membership is public. The membership list of the Black Scientologists Facebook group provides some, and indeed the first, quantitative indication of the extent of Nation of Islam participation in the Church of Scientology.

Black Scientologists Facebook Group

http://www.facebook.com/groups/1989741607941993/

The group currently has 223 members.

MEMBERSHIP OF THE BLACK SCIENTOLOGISTS FACEBOOK GROUP:

MEMBERS OF THE BLACK SCIENTOLOGISTS FACEBOOK GROUP WHO ARE MEMBERS OF THE NATION OF ISLAM:

Ministers of the Nation of Islam who are members of the Black Scientologists Facebook Group:

Abdul Haleem Muhammad (Southwest Regional Minister of the Nation of Islam at Muhammad Mosque No. 45 in Houston.)

Tony Muhammad (Western Regional Minister of the Nation of the Islam at Muhammad Mosque No. 27 in Los Angeles, 2017 Scientology Freedom Medal Winner and Scientology TV personality.)

Other notable members of the Nation of Islam who are members of the Black Scientologists Facebook Group:

Rashelle Farrakhan (Married to a grandson of Nation of Islam leader Minister Louis Farrakhan.)

Rizza Islam (International Ambassador at the World Literacy Crusade.)

Alexander Ofori-Muhammad (Class V Auditor at the Church of Scientology of London, Clear and OT I.)

Jihad Muhammad (Student Coordinator at the Nation of Islam.)

Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad (Works for the Nation of Islam, and a Power FSM (Field Staff Member) of the Church of Scientology in 2017.)

Other members of the Nation of Islam who are members of the Black Scientologists Facebook Group:

Iara Ayisha
    Alexis X Black
    Vickie X Campbell
    Ahn-MahRee X Henry
    David Johnson-Muhammad
    Khallada F. Mita
    Abdul Rabb Muhammad
    Aiesha K Muhammad
    Akili Graham Muhammad
    Allison Muhammad
    Alvinice Muhammad
    Angela Eveline Muhammad
    Betty Muhammad
    Bobby Muhammad
    Danny Muhammad
    Eric R. Muhammad
    Eugenia M. Muhammad
    Hodgie Muhammad
    Ian Muhammad
    Iris Muhammad
    Iris TE Muhammad
    Isabel Muhammad
    Jacqueline Muhammad
    Josh Muhammad
    Julie Muhammad
    Kendrick Muhammad
    Kenny Muhammad
    Kermit Muhammad
    LaTrella Muhammad
    Lorraine Muhammad
    Nasir Shabazz Mutah Muhammad
    Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad
    Pamela Muhammad
    Remonia Muhammad
    Tamara Muhammad
    Tawana Tolbert-Muhammad
    Valerie Muhammad
    Valerie A. Muhammad
    Warren F Muhammad
    Zakki Muhammad
    Tamara Nkrumah
    Abdul Rahman
    Halimah Rahman
    Amatullah Sabreen
    Zenobia X. Williams II

Members of the Black Scientologists Facebook Group who are not members of the Nation of Islam unless otherwise noted:

Also of interest are Christian clergy who, as members of the Black Scientologists Facebook Group, self-identify as Scientologists:

Bishop F. J. Harris (Victory in Christ Ministries.)

Rev. Alfreddie Johnson (Baptist Minister and Founder of World Literacy Crusade Int.)

Other notable non-members of the Nation of Islam who are members of the Black Scientologists Facebook Group:

Stacy Francis

Blkben Motloung (Dianetics Auditor. Worked at Pretoria Scientology Ideal Org and Drug Free World.)

Nwoga Chukwuebuka Paschal (Founder, CEO at African Youth Human Rights and Citizenship Development Initiative, which uses Scientology Youth for Human Rights materials.)

Amb. Grigsby G. Zar (Executive Director at Hope for Destitute Kids Liberia - West Africa, which uses Scientology Youth for Human Rights materials.)

The Admins and Moderators of the Black Scientologists Facebook Group:

Juan Bogan (One of the original Executive Directors of the Ideal Church of Scientology of Inglewood, since replaced.).

Bernard Bonner

Christina Branson (Executive Director Foundation at the Church of Scientology of Inglewood.)

Michele Henderson

Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad (Works for the Nation of Islam and 2017 Scientology Power FSM.)

Devin Rice

Scientology staff members who are members of the Black Scientologists Facebook Group:

Alexander Ofori-Muhammad (Class V Auditor at the Church of Scientology of London, Clear and OT I. Member of the Nation of Islam.)

Eddie Akpakpan (Organization Executive - OES at Church of Scientology and Community Center of Harlem.)

Will Bennett (Works at Church of Scientology and Community Center of Harlem.)

Christina Branson (Executive Director Foundation at the Church of Scientology of Inglewood.)

Kyera Keenne (President (DAY) at Church of Scientology and Community Center of Harlem.)

Pumula C. Reid (Executive Director in Training at Church of Scientology Pretoria.)

Jason Simpson (Works at the Church of Scientology and Community Center of Harlem.)

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
  6. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

UPDATE:

The Black Scientologists Facebook group has now hidden its membership.
    Clicking the "About" link on the left still reveals the group description, the number of new posts today (1), the number of members (now 230), and the names of the Admins:

www.facebook.com/groups/1989741607941993/

Clicking the "Members" link on the left now shows nothing:

www.facebook.com/groups/1989741607941993/members/

The membership list is hidden.