What's new

Another story on disconnection.

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Another sad story.

I can almost understand a kid disconnecting from a parent...but a parent disconnecting from his children! There are no powers in this world that would make me do such a thing. I feel nothing but contempt for any parent who would do this.

You always hear that " family is the most important thing." Well, for me, it took 27 years for this cliche to sink in:duh:

TP

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
Disconnection is a very real suppressive operation the CoS uses... they use this mechanism to pull family members and friends who have left, quietly or noisely, back into line and keep their mouths shut or to keep those individuals who want out in as they know what the Church will do if they leave.

Those family members/friends who don't want to cause a fuss or upset this Church stay quiet so they can at least maintain their comm. lines or some form of contact with their family members still in.

Me, I'm the family member who will cause a fuss and stand up and say enough, stand up for the SO member, my daughter who is still in there.

For me there is no other ethical option, my own integrity will not allow me to sit back and allow this Church to continue it's violation of Human Rights, it's human trafficking operation, bullying and discrimination in the workplace, advocation of abortion and so on..

I feel for every individual who has had disconnection applied to them, it really is time to make a stand.

Opter

Silver Meritorious Patron
Disconnection is a very real suppressive operation the CoS uses... they use this mechanism to pull family members and friends who have left, quietly or noisely, back into line and keep their mouths shut or to keep those individuals who want out in as they know what the Church will do if they leave.

Those family members/friends who don't want to cause a fuss or upset this Church stay quiet so they can at least maintain their comm. lines or some form of contact with their family members still in.

Me, I'm the family member who will cause a fuss and stand up and say enough, stand up for the SO member, my daughter who is still in there.

For me there is no other ethical option, my own integrity will not allow me to sit back and allow this Church to continue it's violation of Human Rights, it's human trafficking operation, bullying and discrimination in the workplace, advocation of abortion and so on..

I feel for every individual who has had disconnection applied to them, it really is time to make a stand.

:iagree: :bighug:

Opter

I love what you wrote Happy Days and support your decision 100%. This needs to happen by EVERYONE who is in these circumstances and why I created the ScientologyHostage website. If we all joined together and took action then we have a chance to make a real impact to bring about change. But if we cower in fear and take the crumbs offered us we become victims that are placed in the concentration camps of the Church awaiting termination. Integrity means speaking your truth and saying NO to this disconnection insanity!
Brian