What's new

ANZO Staff / Sea Org : Request for info

That sounds the same as UK/Europe. We had bunk beds 4 high and there were 4 sets of these mad wobbly bunk beds - 16 girls in one room.
Food was awful ! I think I got paid a total of less than 10 english pounds for the entire 10 mths I was in the SO. Some of the time we didn't even have toliet paper !
The conditions are appalling and have not changed much in the last 30 years since I was an SO member.

Blowdown

Patron
I know/knew a lot of the people mentioned in his thread. Many of them good folks , some of them minor assholes and a few that should've been shot -- I always found the Wurfels ie: churlya and Hubert , to be particularly vile. and captain Moanna would've been much more at home working in an S&M parlour whipping fat sweaty middle aged men. But that's probably not fare to S&M workers.
My memory was also jogged by the name Margie Pearce ; with whom I had sex in an office at ao anzo around 90 or 91 after her husband --a tall blonde haired guy-- had been sent elsewhere for a long time. I was a public and margie was , maybe still is , an exec . Madness .

tamphex

Patron
Bus to Dundas berthing for SO staff arrives up the block from ANZO at usually 8:30pm, over the course of a week I've counted approximately 16 individuals boarding; three of which are teenage boys. Hope this helps.

smartone

My Own Boss
When my mother, who was on staff at Melbourne, was pregnant with me, she had to CSW to go into hospital and have me. It was disapproved. She ended up having to blow so I wouldn't end up being born in HCO. So, so messed up.

UNREAL :omg: Are these guys bloody crazy?

Human Again

Silver Meritorious Patron
I know/knew a lot of the people mentioned in his thread. Many of them good folks , some of them minor assholes and a few that should've been shot -- I always found the Wurfels ie: churlya and Hubert , to be particularly vile. and captain Moanna would've been much more at home working in an S&M parlour whipping fat sweaty middle aged men. But that's probably not fare to S&M workers.
My memory was also jogged by the name Margie Pearce ; with whom I had sex in an office at ao anzo around 90 or 91 after her husband --a tall blonde haired guy-- had been sent elsewhere for a long time. I was a public and margie was , maybe still is , an exec . Madness .

LOL!!!!

Moana was a bane of my life for a while too. Sister to my fiance she was nothing but CI and 1.1 smarminess.

Margie Pearce was ahoot! I'm gld she got a chance to enjoy a moment ( I an supposing she enjoyed it) and I hope she never got found ot! Go Margie! Wasn't she PES AO or something?

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
LOL!!!!

Moana was a bane of my life for a while too. Sister to my fiance she was nothing but CI and 1.1 smarminess.

Margie Pearce was ahoot! I'm gld she got a chance to enjoy a moment ( I an supposing she enjoyed it) and I hope she never got found ot! Go Margie! Wasn't she PES AO or something?

Where's Moana now? And Rose?
Rose once spent many days apparently trying to put one of my PC folders together under a magnifying glass - it has been damaged many years earlier in the Melbourne org fire. I bet she swore a lot under her breath. :coolwink:

Blowdown

Patron
LOL!!!!

Yea , margie was fun , and that 'incident' in that office was fun & I never mentioned it in any session right upto solo nots.
Another person I could not stand and thought was an evil bitch was dianne deering , uurggh.

Shredder

Patron with Honors
Wow, my observation and experience was totally different!

Yea , margie was fun , and that 'incident' in that office was fun & I never mentioned it in any session right upto solo nots.
Another person I could not stand and thought was an evil bitch was dianne deering , uurggh.

This is quite weird - my experience and observation of these two people Blowdown, is totally different - and I had close experience with both: Margy was my direct senior for about 2-3 years - she could be a lot of things but ...fun was not in her vocablary!

and Dianne Deering was my auditor at the AOSH ANZO when I was on the EPF, completing the services I bought, and delivered ARC Straightwire, Objectives etc to me.

She was the most (and still is) beautiful person and auditor - smart, caring, interested, genuine...and similarly she could be alot of things ......but never a bitch!

In what way did you actually know these two people?

Last edited:

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
This is quite weird - my experience and observation of these two people Blowdown, is totally different - and I had close experience with both: Margy was my direct senior for about 2-3 years - she could be a lot of things but ...fun was not in her vocablary!

and Dianne Deering was my auditor at the AOSH ANZO when I was on the EPF, completing the services I bought, and delivered ARC Straightwire, Objectives etc to me.

She was the most (and still is) beautiful person and auditor - smart, caring, interested, genuine...and similarly she could be alot of things ......but never a bitch!

In what way did you actually know these two people?

I agree Shredder, when I read Blowdown's post I thought WOW something funky going on here.

I also worked with Margy she was the HAS and I was Dissem Sec and my recollection was that she was a hard core SO member and no fun at all. She actually physically abused me so I have no love for that woman.

As for Di Deering she also audited me on my OT preps and she was a good auditor and a beautiful person, not a mean bone in her body. She did a lot of work with my very dear friend Ron Pollard before he past away. So I have a lot of fond memories of Di.

Feral

Rogue male

You shagged an SO officer in the AO and it didn't come up in your eligibility for solo nots?:confused2:

You remind me of a lovable rogue that was around on solo nots when I got on.

Are you a bassic type?

Last edited:

exscient

I've just read this entire thread. What a joke!! Great reading. It's so funny to read about all the people I knew. The same people who were advocating "good" scientology practice.

Moana was the bitch from hell, always screaming, carrying on, really quite an intolerable temper. I remember Debbie from FSO too (the captain), I didn't mind her but she had this Chief Officer, I can't remember his name, he drove a white convertible Ford I think. He was one of the most angry, grotesque characters I will ever meet this lifetime, it wouldn't surprise me if he killed someone. His assistant was similar but not as bad. I wish I could remember their names. Both nasty sadistical sad people. Then there was a control freak nutter named Colby who was the FSO D of P. All these guys were obsessed or should I say posessed, just FULL ON!!!

Anyway, great to read all the mis-demeanors of my "superiors." Just shows me how human we all are and that the things they have done are as natural as living outside of Scientology. I just wonder how many of these people really want out, now is probably the time. There was a great girl at ANZO named Kecia, I wonder if she's still in? In-fact there were some really great girls and guys around at that time. Wish I could recall all their names.

Anymore info on this thread would be of interest.

Exscient

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I've just read this entire thread. What a joke!! Great reading. It's so funny to read about all the people I knew. The same people who were advocating "good" scientology practice.

Moana was the bitch from hell, always screaming, carrying on, really quite an intolerable temper. I remember Debbie from FSO too (the captain), I didn't mind her but she had this Chief Officer, I can't remember his name, he drove a white convertible Ford I think. He was one of the most angry, grotesque characters I will ever meet this lifetime, it wouldn't surprise me if he killed someone. His assistant was similar but not as bad. I wish I could remember their names. Both nasty sadistical sad people. Then there was a control freak nutter named Colby who was the FSO D of P. All these guys were obsessed or should I say posessed, just FULL ON!!!

Anyway, great to read all the mis-demeanors of my "superiors." Just shows me how human we all are and that the things they have done are as natural as living outside of Scientology. I just wonder how many of these people really want out, now is probably the time. There was a great girl at ANZO named Kecia, I wonder if she's still in? In-fact there were some really great girls and guys around at that time. Wish I could recall all their names.

Anymore info on this thread would be of interest.

Exscient

Last I know of Kecia she'd married Tim O'Sullivan - that was three (?) years ago when I last saw her - she was still AO crew.