What's new

Are any of L Ron Hubbard's descendants or relatives practicing Scientologists?

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
I knew Suzette when I was in the SO.

To me, she was the most "normal" and by far the sanest of the three kids.

I liked her a lot.

Yep she was definitely the most normal of all of them. I only met Arthur once so I have no idea really of the guy, but Diana I worked for an with and my personal view is that she is a bit of an airhead. Nice enough in a vacuous way. Suzette was funny.

G

Gottabrain

Suzette had been out for many years with a non-Scn husband when I "found" her again by accident going by another name during my stint as L/R AOLA, somewhere around 1983 I think. She was upset how she was treated and how her husband was treated. She was then recovered to Scn and either at AOLA or in the SO for a while, then left again, quite discreetly.

I liked her, too. I don't recall much from the letters, except she really just wanted a family life, loved her husband and had gone to great lengths to have a private personal life without Scn in it. She was very straight-forward, had a temper too, but a lot of heart and a great sense of humour as well. I know she was well looked-after when she was recovered, then. But it didn't last that long. Just a few years, I think, and she was out again.

G

Gottabrain

A few more details: I'm pretty certain Suzette said at that time that she had two small children. The last letter I had from her would have been classified as "extremely disaffected", but that letter was turned over to AOLA & the CMO at the time and and she was "recovered" and well treated and either active staff or public for several years afterward. I would think many of her basic views regarding family and privacy have not changed since, though.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I worked in a limited capacity with both Suzette and Diana in the 80's and I thought both were level headed. I just think Suzette was more 'Messinger oriented', a spunky, goal oriented, outgoing person where as Diana was more reserved, a thoughtful person, artistic and timid in some respects.

The way I see it, the main problem keeping Diana in is twofold. She got reamed hard by DM early on, had her projects taken away and became very depressed and isolated. Frankly I don't think she was ever the same after that. I think DM lied to her, perhaps telling her that all that was on orders of her father or telling LRH that her projects were suppressive and a waste of effort and training awards so that he had her removed. Probably got sec checked Int style for 'giving away free services' to those volunteers in her programs, which is against policy ( free service-free fall). Why she stayed, probably had more to do with family connections than free-will. Her crime was that, like most Div sixers, she truely liked and cared about people. That must have driven DM nuts.

Never the less, I hear that she is currently running Bureau 6 field programs, most likely overseeing VMs and such. That's all she ever wanted to do anyway and I guess when you've been abused enough, and you're devoted to clearing the planet and think there is no hope of getting away from DM, you comply. Very sad.

I liked both of them. It must have sucked being Hubbard's kid and I give them alot of credit for trying to make the most of it. Arthur seemed quite normal to me when I saw him and Ron Miscavige on the decks in LA. I don't think he's done any services in years but does maintain Scn connections, per his myspace. His dark and real blood painted art work makes me cringe but I suppose beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I do wish him well, too.

Suzette has been out for quite some time now, as has been posted elsewhere, she was sued:
http://www.iptrademarkattorney.com/...rney-perfect-pushup-los-angeles-exercise.html

I am not sure of the outcome but I guess as part of the case, she gave the plaintiff the rights to her website, as the domain registrant changed in May 09, and the url kicks over to the plaintiff's main website. :

Original WHOIS information for: perfectpushups.com:

Registrant:
White Marketing Services
3132 N Verdugo Rd
Glendale, California 91208
United States

Registered through: Domains Priced Right
Domain Name: PERFECTPUSHUPS.COM
Created on: 29-Mar-05
Expires on: 29-Mar-09
Last Updated on: 29-Mar-08

Administrative Contact:
White, Suzette [email protected]
White Marketing Services
3132 N Verdugo Rd
United States
(818) 630-5745 Fax --

Technical Contact:
White Marketing Services
3132 N Verdugo Rd
United States
(818) 630-5745 Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:
NS41.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS42.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Current WHOIS information for: perfectpushups.com:
Registrant:
Perfect Pushup
Two Belvedere Place, Suite 330
Mill Valley, California 94941
United States

Expires on: 29-Mar-10
Last Updated on: 18-May-09

Administrative Contact:
Hollister, David [email protected]
Perfect Pushup
United States
+1.4153843108 Fax --

Technical Contact:
Perfect Pushup
United States
+1.4153843108 Fax --

NS41.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS42.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

I heard on rumor that Suzette is ill. I do hope all the Hubbard women get breast cancer checks because of their mom's cancer and that any illnesss she may have is unrelated and minor.

Mary McConnell

Last edited:

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
How long has it been since Diana has been seen or heard from? Is she still at Gold Base? Why doesn't she attend events like the Flag building dedication etc.?

03-31032015-hanja-mrkos-diana-hubbard.jpg

http://www.wilfriedhandl.com/blog/tag/tageswoche/

caffe_2.jpg

http://community.freezone-tech.info/candy-swanson/page/3/

Last edited:

MostlyLurker

Patron Meritorious
The only people who enjoy the money Hubbard made are David Miscavige and CoS lawyers.

7. A number of weeks after L. Ron Hubbard’s death, I was present at a meeting where David Miscavige and a group of 12-17 other Scientologists coerced Mary Sue Hubbard into relinquishing her legal rights to the Scientology writings of the recently-deceased L. Ron Hubbard. I participated in that meeting in my capacity as a high-level member of RTC and Sea Org. The day before this meeting, David Miscavige told me and a group of other senior Scientology executives that he wanted a group, including me, to go over to Mary Sue Hubbard’s home in Los Angeles in order to get Mary Sue Hubbard to sign an agreement relinquishing her claims to L. Ron Hubbard’s estate. Miscavige said he wanted a group to go the house because he wanted, in his words, a “show of force” and that the group would stay at Mary Sue Hubbard’s house until the agreement was signed. The next day the meeting did take place at Mary Sue Hubbard’s home. The group that went to her house, including myself, went over with the intent to overwhelm Mary Sue Hubbard and get her to sign an agreement. That was something we had openly discussed and was the purpose and intention of our going over there. The meeting lasted about 3 hours, from about 12:30 to 3:30 in the afternoon. I was personally present at this meeting, along with a number of Scientology officers and officials, including David Miscavige, Norman Starkey, Lymon Spurlock, Marty Rathbun, Vicki Aznaran, Mark Yeager, Ray Mithoff, and Mark Ingber. I believe that Warren McShane was also present, as well as a Scientology lawyer, Earl Cooley. At the end of the meeting Mary Sue Hubbard was forced to sign an agreement in which she transferred her rights to L. Ron Hubbard’s works to various Scientology entities. Those works included copyrights, trademarks, bank accounts, and other property - anything of value related to the Scientology fortune. In “exchange” Mary Sue was compensated with a monetary amount. I believe it was $100,000. Diana, Suzette, and Arthur Hubbard, the children of L. Ron also received a monetary amount. I believe those amounts to be $50,000 each. All of those amounts, individually and in total, were trivial in relation to the value of the L. Ron Hubbard fortune, which I understand was then valued at between $200 and $400 million, possibly more. David Miscavige also personally informed me that he obtained similar agreements from L. Ron Hubbard’s other children, outside the Hubbard family.
(from a declaration by Jesse Prince)

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
I worked in a limited capacity with both Suzette and Diana in the 80's and I thought both were level headed. I just think Suzette was more 'Messinger oriented', a spunky, goal oriented, outgoing person where as Diana was more reserved, a thoughtful person, artistic and timid in some respects.

The way I see it, the main problem keeping Diana in is twofold. She got reamed hard by DM early on, had her projects taken away and became very depressed and isolated. Frankly I don't think she was ever the same after that. I think DM lied to her, perhaps telling her that all that was on orders of her father or telling LRH that her projects were suppressive and a waste of effort and training awards so that he had her removed. Probably got sec checked Int style for 'giving away free services' to those volunteers in her programs, which is against policy ( free service-free fall). Why she stayed, probably had more to do with family connections than free-will. Her crime was that, like most Div sixers, she truely liked and cared about people. That must have driven DM nuts.

Never the less, I hear that she is currently running Bureau 6 field programs, most likely overseeing VMs and such. That's all she ever wanted to do anyway and I guess when you've been abused enough, and you're devoted to clearing the planet and think there is no hope of getting away from DM, you comply. Very sad.

I liked both of them. It must have sucked being Hubbard's kid and I give them alot of credit for trying to make the most of it. Arthur seemed quite normal to me when I saw him and Ron Miscavige on the decks in LA. I don't think he's done any services in years but does maintain Scn connections, per his myspace. His dark and real blood painted art work makes me cringe but I suppose beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I do wish him well, too.

Suzette has been out for quite some time now, as has been posted elsewhere, she was sued:
http://www.iptrademarkattorney.com/...rney-perfect-pushup-los-angeles-exercise.html

I am not sure of the outcome but I guess as part of the case, she gave the plaintiff the rights to her website, as the domain registrant changed in May 09, and the url kicks over to the plaintiff's main website. :

Original WHOIS information for: perfectpushups.com:

Registrant:
White Marketing Services
3132 N Verdugo Rd
United States

Expires on: 29-Mar-09
Last Updated on: 29-Mar-08

Administrative Contact:
White Marketing Services
3132 N Verdugo Rd
United States
(818) 630-5745 Fax --

Technical Contact:
White Marketing Services
3132 N Verdugo Rd
United States
(818) 630-5745 Fax --

NS41.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS42.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Current WHOIS information for: perfectpushups.com:
Registrant:
Perfect Pushup
United States

Expires on: 29-Mar-10
Last Updated on: 18-May-09

Administrative Contact:
Perfect Pushup
United States
+1.4153843108 Fax --

Technical Contact:
Perfect Pushup
United States
+1.4153843108 Fax --

NS41.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS42.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

I heard on rumor that Suzette is ill. I do hope all the Hubbard women get breast cancer checks because of their mom's cancer and that any illnesss she may have is unrelated and minor.

Mary McConnell

This is really hard to believe. Suzette sued for this cheap copy...and stealing another's work...and the extra "s" in the website title....

How...."small".....how utterly ridiculous....for her to do such a thing!! How petty.....Geeze, its just STUPID!

Creeps me out.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
This is really hard to believe. Suzette sued for this cheap copy...and stealing another's work...and the extra "s" in the website title....

How...."small".....how utterly ridiculous....for her to do such a thing!! How petty.....Geeze, its just STUPID!

Creeps me out.

Not to detract from any responsibility but there is more to this and what happened.

You can read the complete thread from OCMB here

http://exscientologykids.com/eskforums/viewtopic.php?t=5317&highlight=suzette

Law suit against Suzette Hubbard White
Though I do not post on any message board other than ESK, I had to comment on the recent Ex Scn Board posts concerning Suzette White and a law suit filed against her:

Subject: [XSO] Suzette Hubbard White gets indicted for willful trademark and copyright infringement
L. Ron's daughter gets indicted bigtime in U.S. federal court. Ironic?
http://www.iptrademarkattorney.com/2009 ... rcise.html
http://dockets.justia.com/docket/court- ... id-435041/

If this response might be forwarded to other message boards, would appreciate it.

Suzette is NOT a poster, NOT a member, of any anti-Scn boards, and NOT an ex-Scn, but she is a long term friend, and was made aware of the posts … obviously being aware of the law suits. Suzette is an independent thinker and just … she is very different in heart and actions to her siblings, all of whom I know. I personally know of many people, myself included, who, when unjustly attacked by Church officials, Suzette put her neck and reputation on the line to help, the only one of the clan I have experienced this type of loyalty and friendship from, and the only one I have seen do such. She has a killer sense of humor, as well as a heart of gold. None of the kids are “trust babies” living off Hubbard’s Scientology wealth, another story where Miscavage forced all the family to sign over to the church all legal rights they had as heirs to Hubbard. She loves kids and is the type of person that will directly intervene with an abusive situation with kids or people on the street.

The mean and nasty things said of her on Xscn board are plain ignorant, obviously being written by people who have not met her nor have any idea of who she really is.

Suzette sent a copy of her letter responding to the plaintiff’s attorney to some of her closest friends and associates. I have not asked her permission to forward this to the boards, but believe it is the right thing to do.

I have had the misfortune of being involved in about a dozen law suits in my life. I learned that prosecuting lawyers often don’t let the truth get in the way of a good law suit. In my own law suits against others, often to my ultimate disadvantage, I don’t let them embellish or modify the truth to make it more condemning, even though every lawyer I have ever used has tried that. Supposedly it has a "shock and awe effect". I had enough of the embellish and change the truth shit from my Scientology career.

Studying the below letter will show the facts to be different to what was stated. If I were her, I would counter sue for slander and frivolous law suit, but she is not that way.

Suzette did thank me for forwarding her the Ex Scn links, which contained some information she did not have, so I forward her thanks to those posters.

The letter is as sent to the attorney with only the actual site owners name removed.

Outlander.

- - - - - -

This is my reply to the lawsuit. All that is changed is the name of the real owner of the web site in question:

Joseph P. Costa, Esq.
COSTA ABRAMS & COATED LLP
1221 Second Street, Third Floor
Santa Monica, CA 90401

Dear Mr. Costa:

I have been informed that you have filed a complaint against me, Case No. 2:2009cv00243, on behalf of your client, Perfect Pushup, LLC.

I am writing this to inform you of a few facts:

-- I was the web administrator who originally filed the PerfectPushUps.com domain name in March 2005, which I did on behalf of ____ (SE) who is the actual owner of the domain.

-- I assisted ____ (SE) in putting up a web site back in April 2005. You can see some of the original web pages at these www-archive links: (Note: This earlier web site is no longer up.)

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://perfectpushups.com

-- This web site was up more than a year before your client registered their domain name, PerfectPushUp.com, and their Perfect Push Up trademark, both of which were registered in June 2006.

-- In the summer of 2006, a member of your client's company, Mark Friedman, approached ____ (SE). They met at a restaurant in Northridge. Your client offered to purchase the domain name, PerfectPushUps.com, for the sum of $200.00.

-- As the PerfectPushUps.com domain name was just ONE of a series of "Perfect__(exercise)____.com" domain names that ____ (SE) owned, ____ (SE) said no to the $200 offer.

-- Knowing that they did not have claim to the "PerfectPushUps.com" domain name, your client went ahead with their marketing plans, PerfectPushUp.com web site and TV advertising. Apparently, any possible confusion between "PerfectPushUps.com" and "PerfectPushUp.com" was a risk that your client was willing to take.

-- In 2008, ____ (SE) put up an Amazon.com "brand" store using the PerfectPushUps.com domain name that he owns. This Amazon affiliate store sells, on it's front page, whatever pushup-related products that Amazon.com is selling.

-- I just looked at this affiliate store, and it mostly sells YOUR CLIENT'S PRODUCTS! I fail to see anything in there that infringes on your client's trademark. Furthermore, any complaint you have with "counterfeit goods", if such even exist, is actually with Amazon.com as they are the ones selling and fulfilling the products.

The upshot is this:

a) You are going to have a very hard time proving to a court of law that I am an infringer on your client's marks, seeing as how I registered a domain name more than a year before your client registered their domain name and trademark.

b) You are going to have a very hard time proving in a court of law that I host, own or administer the current PerfectPushUps.com affiliate-sales web site, because I don't own it, host it or administer it, and I did not construct any part of it.

c) You are going to have a very hard time proving in a court of law that anyone but Amazon.com is responsible for selling and/or fulfilling any real or imagined "counterfeit goods".

d) You are also going to have a very hard time proving to a court of law that someone can't use an existing web domain as an affiliate sales site. Affiliate marketing is a fact of life on the web, and your client pursued their marketing strategy knowing full well that an alternate and very similar domain already existed.

- - - - - -

So, you can tell your client this:

Your client can spend money on a frivolous lawsuit, which I am perfectly willing to endure, or your client can make ____ (SE) another offer to purchase the domain name.

How much would ____ (SE) sell it for?

I don't know. Your client should talk to him, not me. It isn't any of my beeswax.

Sincerely,

Suzette White
Original registrant of the PerfectPushUps.com domain name
but NOT the owner of the domain,
and NOT the hoster, webmaster nor administrator of the domain
Last edited by outlander on Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Create that of your life that which you would like to see in a changed world. Ghandi
http://exscientologykids.com/eskforums/viewtopic.php?t=5317&highlight=suzette

Comment from Dulloldfart on a thread about all this
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...t-infringement&p=210852&viewfull=1#post210852

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
* Suzette is retired & lives quietly in Stevenson Ranch, CA. She is divorced from Guy.

* I saw Guy in San Diego several months ago at an event. He is cult kool-aid free.

* Their daughter, Alysa & son, Connor. https://www.facebook.com/alysa.white.79

https://www.facebook.com/connorthewhite

* Their brother, Daniel Tyson White, avoids social media for his own reasons. http://www.geni.com/people/Daniel-White/6000000028336640393

Arthur Conway Hubbard seems to be doing OK. He bought a $1 million home in LA last year. http://losangeles.blockshopper.com/property/5576017041/2131_ivar

http://www.modelmayhem.com/1233072