Are PCs doing this in auditing

Discussion in 'Human Potential, Self Discovery' started by cleared cannibal, Oct 9, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. cleared cannibal

cleared cannibal Silver Meritorious Patron

Since my journey out I have often thought that somehow we cause endorphin and/or other pleasant neurotransmitters to be released during session . This article seems to indicate this is possible and are even teaching people to do it. Somehow we are tricked into thinking we need Scn to do it. If so maybe auditing really is an addiction in the strictest sense.

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-ne...own-brain-and-get-high-without-drugs_10092017

Snip>

Scientists have now revealed that there is a way to hack the human brain in order to experience the feeling of “being high” without the use of drugs. The brain is a super complex organ, but with a few tricks, an incredible feeling of euphoria can be experienced using only the power of the mind.

2. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

That article mentions accelerated breathing (hyperventilation) in the part about holotropic breathwork.
    This is not a part of SCN auditing.

I have an hypothesis for what is happening when "going earlier similar" to cog, VGIs, F/N.
    The stress/tension builds until the brain eventually releases endorphins for stress relief.
    This change in brain activity affects skin resistance to electric current (e.g. F/N).
    And this has nothing to do with Hubbard's pseudo-science explanation of, so-called, chains in the "reactive mind" (bank).

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  3. Enthetan

Enthetan Mutant

I've had similar thoughts -- that auditing does something to release an endorphin rush, and that PCs get addicted to it. Much of scientologist behavior resembles addict behavior.

4. cleared cannibal

cleared cannibal Silver Meritorious Patron

No it isn't an exact duplicate of auditing but.

I had thought of this too. If the mind keeps going to a higher and higher level of stress or boredom as in objective processes any relief from this will cause an euphoric feeling. Any relief from suffering will cause something like this feeling. It would be interesting if there is a soul to find out if a similar feeling exists with death after suffering much in life either from torture or accident or disease. I guess this is what one who commits suicide hopes.

5. clamicide

clamicide Gold Meritorious Patron

I started wondering back while I was in about the Scientology Drug Rundown. It's a little interesting that the first major audited action most folks have on the meter you recall the release points of all the drugs. Huh. And so the "release from the bank" is reinforced with the action of sitting in a room on the meter and F/N baby!; and who knows if that tiny amount of electricity or just the situation gets associated with the ecstatic state produced by drugs. Well, we KNOW that ain't it, because A to J checks talk about "seeking the same" whatever from drugs. If you actually are getting that same rush or whatever--hell, REHAB the release? Which, what?..... Even though it really doesn't make any sense, it is doing some laser-precise reactive mind reduction instead of just making you feel really great remembering that fucking high! Because the tech never lies...

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017