ATTN: Lurkers... "Critical Thinking"

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Clay Pigeon, Jan 28, 2019.

View Users: View Users
  1. strativarius

strativarius Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

Yeah, he must have scored some really fresh weed. :biggrin:

2. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Silver Meritorious Patron

It has been charged EZL.

I'm William Birdwood. Trained in SF '71-'72. Staff Staff Auditor FCDC '72-'74

Forty years a cabbie, NYC, Boston, Philly, Seattle, SF. Noted Poet and many other things

A professing christian and trolling the internet would be quite against the grain of faith and teaching.

3. Clay Pigeon

Gee...

I don't recall the post but it was surely jocular; you are one of my favorite colleagues on this board Stratsie.

Have you read the book?

p.s. never been into analingus...

4. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

Concerning famous past live stories I got and their circumstance please refer to my previous losys Birdie...Although the circumstances are unimportant here...the mindfuck fabulations has been exposed...look when people originate they are the reincarnation of a famous who didn't yet discarded his old degraded meat body..let me laugh..
    Although, I am glad that you find this last commentary of mine more decent...I work hard to be decent...

5. Clay Pigeon

Puh-leeze!!!!

The rest most certainly does impact me. I had only slight connection with Co$ or scientologists 1980-2007 until I came on Bent's "Madman or Messiah".

Christ!

Until then I didn't even know Quentin was deceased.

Then I surfed the 'net for years and came across incendiary material which often made my blood boil. Then I found ESMB and the longest theard was started by and full of old friends from FCDC.

So...

Are any feathers ruffled by a call to apply critical thinking to the assertion "Hubbard murdered Susan Meister"?

6. Clay Pigeon

very decent looking visage in the avatar

7. Clay Pigeon

Once again, perhaps it is of no interest to you for the flat statement "hubbard murdered Susan Meister"

but I'm curious if anyone other than myself is interested in applying critical thinking to it

I would certainly hope we have lurkers to whom this is pertinent

8. Clay Pigeon

The things of which you speak in this post are mostly well verified or respectably attested and they SUCK!!!

9. lotus

This is great and of real social benefit that society value!

You must have a collection of great stories though!

Do you know that when I escaped Flag, terrorized of the blow drill, it"s a black taxi driver who secured me, helped me, and acted kindly , like a protecting dad toward me. He told me they helped people (mostly young people) to escape almost daily!

Taxi drivers play a key role in helping to secure people who escape the mafia abusive cult of the sociopath Ron Hubard the slave master...
    I never forgot the good man!

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • For you For you x 1
    • List
  10. strativarius

strativarius Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

I say unkind things about you and pour merde down upon your views on dianetics and scientology from a great height and you turn around and say I'm one of your favourite colleagues on this board. Is that the old christianity kickin' in there CP? I'm so glad I give that other cult a wide berth too, and no wonder, if that is what it does to people.

11. Clay Pigeon

We help many women escaping physical abuse and show up for all sorts of distress. It is the lowliest of professions but it is properly a profession rather than a trade as we have human life in our care in dangerous environment. And would that other professions would dismiss as quickly practitioners guilty of misconduct.

12. Clay Pigeon

You're lively Strats

and yes...

christianity is plagued by the cult factor...

13. Clay Pigeon

Man if you got nukes, one's plenty and you don't have to suicide the 747

14. Clay Pigeon

On does not TR-3 the question to a respondent who answers in zen

15. Clay Pigeon

The DC-8 thing is...

umm...

beyond my pay grade.

The freight train on Venus comment is, possibly, more than likely, a guy thing. It was a little aside in one lecture or another and probably alludes to Ron ducking a flying ashtray tossed by marysue after she found someone else's panties in their bed.

16. PirateAndBum

PirateAndBum Gold Meritorious Patron

Why? There is no evidence that I know of that would let anyone pin her death on anyone in particular. I seriously doubt it was the Hubs.

17. lotus

On this board I would humbly tell I am among the less knowledgeable auditing tech Geek...

I think I found in you an alter ego

We live among the top people the best in the West tech people and those who evolved close to LRH...It takes courage to decide to clean the table of 30 - 40 years of a delluded life living in a scam...
    Nobody has to do that if it's against their belief...but one thing we must agree upon is that we can't screw a bunch of monkeys.....

From "Assists" lecture. 3 October 1968. #10 in the confidential Class VIII series of lectures:
    "They were imported. They were actually .. the trick was to shoot somebody, disable somebody, very often a needle into a lung and at the same time to hit him with frozen alcohol and glycol which preparation is guaranteed to pick up a Thetan. All they had to do was pick him up and put him in a refrigerator and they had him, boy. If he tried to exteriorize from the body, there he was, frozen.
    And they threw 'em into collection points, boxed 'm up in boxes, threw 'em into ;space planes which were the exact copies of DC8's, the DC8 airplane is the exact copy of the space plane of that day. And, no difference, except the DC8 had fans, propellers on it and the space plane didn't."
    Helicopter

lrh smoked hot stuff....

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
  18. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

LRH also spat out a lot of hot gooey stuff. Out of his mouth, but it was supposed to come out of his arse. He even got that wrong too.

Just reading what he said and I just wonder how the hell I even ever accepted his crap.

Makes me feel so silly.

19. George Layton

George Layton Silver Meritorious Patron

Why? Are you being subpoenaed?

20. Clay Pigeon

Her body was in a locked cabin and there was an undisclosed suicide note which doubtless was seen by her father who has kept it confidential.

Thank you for an intelligent response.

The point being antis are frequently the source of emotional arson with wild and unfounded allegations which pass w/o objection from others who should know better. e.g. I recently noticed a comment nonsequitur to that days UB column where someone wrote "He pistol whipped Sara!"

Anyone care to apply some critical thinking to that?