What's new

Attorney in Narconon Arrowhead lawsuit calls ruling a "Big Win"

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Of course they do - Scientology is the opposite of everything - what Scientology calls a WIN is a LOSS for the wog world. It doesn't have to make sense - it is SCIENTOLOGY!! :yes: !

Anonycat

Crusader
Of course they do - Scientology is the opposite of everything - what Scientology calls a WIN is a LOSS for the wog world. It doesn't have to make sense - it is SCIENTOLOGY!! :yes: !

Do you mean the irony of Narconon staff trading heroin and booze for sex with clients (students) at a rehab facility?

Right, he mentioned Narconon Arrowhead?

Yes.

2nd video at 1.32

“…..LRH social betterment technology, including the establishment of Narconon Arrowhead, not only the largest residential rehabilitation facility on Earth, but also the catalyst for more than 300 new groups and centres to salvage and rehab addicts every two
hours…”

and they flashed a pic of it up on the screen.

Last edited:

10oriocookies

Patron with Honors
Yes.

2nd video at 1.32

“…..LRH social betterment technology, including the establishment of Narconon Arrowhead, not only the largest residential rehabilitation facility on Earth, but also the catalyst for more than 300 new groups and centres to salvage and rehab addicts every two
hours…”

and they flashed a pic of it up on the screen.

With all that is happening at Arrowhead I am surprised they are mentioning it at an event. I guess they are betting on their flock not looking up info on the net. Bad bet. By painting it in such a good light there will sure to be more seeds of dissent planted when they look at court documents and news articles. The more they PR the better I think, makes them look like lying scam artists faster than we can.