Auckland Scientology wants Scooter back ... LOL!

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by TG1, Apr 16, 2016.

View Users: View Users
  1. Glenda

Glenda Gold Meritorious Patron

If you do this Scooter, I will personally deliver some home-baking - and a really nice clipboard - to you. I'll bring someone to film it (I'll see if Gary et. al., are in the neigbourhood). Yes, I know Mike lies like a crazy bastard and the whole set-up is a scam, but what could possibly go wrong? :eyeroll:

p.s. does early July work for you? I have some hols due then.

2. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

I turn 60 in July and we were looking at a travelling somewhere on-the-road birthday for that, so maybe Auckland?:hmm:

We could have :cake: and :scnsucks: while we :tumbleweed: outside the borg.:yes:

But that's the 18th - too late for your hol.s?:coolwink:

3. Glenda

Glenda Gold Meritorious Patron

Perfect! Works for me. I will get my people to contact your people and make necessary arrangements. (hint: OSA pop this sentence in the invest folder)

July is shaping up to be a very interesting month. :yes:

4. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

Wow. Schwimmie and TG1 posted here. Glad to see my old friends again. :yes:

5. Gib

Gib Crusader

laughing, :duh:

I used to have a world globe on my desk, but the cat thought it was a ball of yarn.

[​IMG]

6. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

Wow. This is a major shift in their handling of the internet.

In 2008, they were monitoring this board and responding to anything that happened on it. If there was an event with a comments section, OSA was all over it. In 2010, they stopped embarrassing themselves on the comments section and largely gave up on the internet, but they were still monitoring this forum and acting on what they saw.

Now they aren't even doing that. This is a major shift. I wonder what the English speaking component of OSA is busy with at the moment.

7. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Perfect. Then you both come here to visit with me. :)

8. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

If I was to guess wildly, I'd say: Ron Miscavige and his publisher, etc., Lisa Marie and any connections she may have still-in, The Underground Bunker, Facebook, and news blogs, where they write: 'all religions are like that' ... perhaps not in that order.

9. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

A lot of people fall for it. Responding with 'no they're not' is the trap . Correct response : Scientology is not even a religion.

10. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Denise (Bless you) wrote prolifically about the phony tax exemption scam and how it was carried out, and yet I saw a freakzoner posting about it being a religion. Oh well, all exes are on a path out, and all at a different place. My most sincere wishes in their recovery.

11. scooter

Well it's now been two days since they spammed me so maybe someone took me off the list - possibly the result on Mike putting up I'm getting them for the SECOND time.:screwy:

I'd agree that Drunken Maggot is more worried about His dad and Lisa Marie getting to His precious whales and has All Hands on handling that. Rather than ex-staff and other on the fringes of the Interwebs laughing at the incompetence of His minions.:hysterical:

I think they just don't have the staff anymore to monitor the Net like they used to - I know the component of crew at both FSO and CLO ANZO who have limited English is steadily increasing due to lack of any others falling for the crap.:yes:

IMO it shows just how close to total collapse the cult has come - The Runt Usurper must be dreading that sooner rather than later He's going to lose His whole empire when the reality of cult shrinking becomes an epidemic of truth among even SO members. I doubt that the bs "explosive expansion" can be kept going for much longer when ALL the orgs are visibly emptying and struggling.:woohoo:

What little news I get has been a tale of morgue-like quiet wherever the cult is, and getting worse. Critical mass has been reached, if what I've been told is true.:thumbsup:

Tick fucking tock you cancerous little gnome. Your time is about finally come when even the Faithful will realise You've been naked and afraid for a l-o-n-g time.:happydance:

12. oneonewasaracecar

If it fails, put this on your fb page.

Je Suis BFG.png

13. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

:thumbsup:

Or just an amazon link to:

[​IMG]

14. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

I'd say OSA is not always on rice and beans. FOOD, FOOD, AND real food is the suspected motivation , although that is not the Motivation hubbard instilled in Sea Org staff or for OSA activites these days to quote

"8:27 AM 6/25/2015
    http://tonyortega.org/2015/06/24/a-...he-toronto-scientology-conference/#more-23608
    Panopea Abrupta • 13 hours ago

Five raccoons scamper
    On in the dawn light. I smile -
    Off to "Getting Clear."

Toronto squirrels
    Are black! Not as dark as the
    black heart of DM.

In making my report last night, i forgot to quote one of Nora's (BBJ) more
    piercing tales.
    When asked how $cientology uses celebrity to safepoint politicians,
    she said it was about wining and dining
    and getting the opportunity to meet TC and JT
    and "fight with Kirstie Alley for food."

Hey, don't forget to Red-X.
    More, later :)
    ==========

and the theory they are operating off of and a few items that corroborate such meme

---The origins of the Guardian’s Office, the Sea Org, and the overt and covert affairs of OSA are, arguably, all traceable to a little known Hubbard policy letter of February 18, 1966. Entitled “ATTACKS ON SCIENTOLOGY (Continued),” section three of this policy letter enumerates what Hubbard saw as successful actions in stopping attacks on Scientology organizations:

Jeffrey Augustine

====================

----------------------------------http://solitarytrees.net/cowen/misc/literati.htm-------------------------

The Control Agenda:
    Control, Responsibility and Freedom in the Church of Scientology
    by Chris Owen

At the heart of Scientology lies what one might call the "control agenda" of its founder, L. Ron Hubbard. Over his 34-year career as leader of Scientology, Hubbard's preoccupation with control and individual freedom led him to pursue four distinct tracks concerning issues of control in successively wider spheres of interest: personal, organisational, societal and cosmological. Although Hubbard would not have described it as such, his approach was a fractal one — each sphere was essentially a scaled up analogue of the previous sphere. The four spheres can be described as:

personal control — concerning an individual's degree of personal control; whether an individual was in control of his own actions;

organisational control — concerning Scientology's degree of control over its members; whether individual Scientologists worked for or against Scientology's interests, which Hubbard equated with his own and those of mankind as a whole;

societal control — concerning the degree of self-control possessed by the world as a whole; whether wider society was controlled by irrational "anti-survival" forces or sane "pro-survival" forces; and

cosmological control — concerning the degree of ultimate control over the universe itself; whether the universe was controlled by the forces of "theta" or "entheta" (roughly analogous to good and evil).

Although the interlinked, fractal nature of the "control agenda" can fairly readily be seen in today's Scientology, it has in fact developed in a very piecemeal fashion over about 30 years. It did not develop to any pre-determined plan and, due to Hubbard's insistence that nobody but he was allowed to amend Scientology doctrine, it has never been revised to resolve the numerous inconsistencies which crept in over the years. This is the root cause of the many contradictions which commentators have noted over the years. To make sense of those contradictions, it is necessary to examine how each thread of the control agenda developed and ultimately merged.
    =================

We must convert from an attacked group to a reform group that attacks rotten spots in the society. We should not limit ourselves to mental healing or own line. We should look for groups to investigate and blow the lid off and become known as a mightly [sic] reform group. We object to slavery, oppression, torture, murder, perversion, crime, political sin and anything that makes Man unfree …

================

He was equally explicit about the means to be used, again involving infiltration tactics:

The action of bringing about a pro-Scientology government consists of making a friend of the most highly placed government person one can reach, even placing Scientologists in domestic and clerical posts close to him and seeing to it that Scientology resolves his troubles and case.

(Hubbard, "Department of Official Affairs", HCO Policy Letter of 13 March 1961)

The third track of the control agenda, societal control, is concerned with Scientology's relationship with the outside world. To the non-Scientologist, this is perhaps the most significant sphere of control. What Scientologists do to themselves or what the Church of Scientology does to its members is of strictly limited interest to the outside world, except where it has to pick up the pieces. The Church of Scientology's activities in wider society are of much more direct relevance to non-members, not least because it is an organisation with huge financial resources.

(Hubbard, "Special Zone Plan — The Scientologist's Role in Life", HCO Bulletin of 23 June 1960)

Government was another key area to infiltrate:
    ============
    “You want to know what happens when you clear everybody in that neighborhood, the only thing that [Scientology] center can become used for is a political center. Because by the time you’ve done all this, you are the government…” — L. Ron Hubbard. Taped Lecture – 9 January 1962: Future Org Trends.

“Once the world is Clear – a nation, a state, a city or a village – the Scientology-organization in the area becomes its government! And once this has taken place the only policy accepted as valid is Scientology policy.” — L. Ron Hubbard. Taped Lecture – 9 January 1962: Future Org Trends.

--
    Yeah, right! Hubbard: "The action of bringing about a pro-Scientology government consists of making a friend of the most highly placed government person one can reach, even placing Scientologists in domestic and clerical posts close to him and seeing to it that Scientology resolves his troubles and case. - http://solitarytrees.net/cowen...

============
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...-Lobbied-Hillary-Clinton%92s-State-Department

=============

Some recent reports BIC has received on OSA activities are as follows:

Suddenly pitching up at people’s homes or businesses to interrogate them about connections or comm lines with people deemed “undesirable” by the church. In two cases that we know of, Scientologists were instructed to cough up names of their clients – this is utterly illegal and even requesting this information could land the church in very hot water.

15. scooter

Maybe you've put the case for a new Sea Ogre anthem to replace the Runt Usurper short and proud in the centre singing with unabashed and unintended irony "We Stand Tall.":duh:

Especially as so much of their Come On promo features pictures and promises of free stuff.:roflmao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly7PONiKGUs

16. oneonewasaracecar

Or it could be TP glorious TP, what better to wipe with.

17. Enthetan

Enthetan Mutant

It might just be that they are so beaten-down that they are just going through the motions, and cranking stuff out.

The thing about taking initiative and making actual decisions, is that it risks getting you busted/RPFed/declared if a senior finds fault with the decisions, but if you just blindly follow orders, then you are safe. This is the case in many bureaucracies, not just Scientology.