What's new

Aussies - A Current Affair show tonight or tomorrow on the latest news.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I just had word that Scooter has done an interview for A Current Affair that could screen tonight or tomorrow.
Make sure to catch it! :clap:

ps If this resonates here as it has done in the US, I expect there will be other coverage on other channels as well. There is a mention on the HBO reviews thread of an Australian crew interviewing Tony Ortega.

Oh I like this.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Yay, well done Scooter!

I know you are over doing interviews, but you just do it so well.

Great segment, the only thing I didn't like was the interviewer's reference to "the kooky church" (or it might have been 'religion'). It's way worse than that and I hope everyone who sees the HBO documentary really get it.

We may have to wait a while to share the video here unless someone recorded it, but the show isn't even over yet so it won't be online for a bit.

EDIT, I just heard Channel 7 also aired a segment, I'll watch out for that too.

Last edited:

JustSheila

Crusader
Great job, Scooter! You are professional, believable, down-to-earth and look great. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks again for doing this. You have a good heart.

My overall impression was that Scientology will stoop to any level to get what it wants. That the program ended with you mentioning "It's not just a UFO cult. There is a very dark side to it" left me with the idea that there was far, far more to it (as we know there is). Thanks to the folks at "A Current Affair", too.

Thanks as well to Bryan Seymour for the Channel 7 show (which I haven't seen yet).

Chess

Patron with Honors
Hey Scoots,
Nice work mate :thumbsup:
I'm hoping the media can move on a little from an incident 10 years ago and focus on the present time misery the cult inflicts on their average parishioners who can least afford it and then hold their families to ransom.
Evil is what evil does and the Cof$ does it on auto.

I liked the follow-on about Kate Ceberano, the local Celeb. She is a quite harmless looking person and probably nice to listen to and probably a "really nice person". That is enough to thought stop and question stop many people, but the ozzie journo's do question her and realise that she is promoting scientology, albeit a bit quietly (sneakily).
Very good.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hey Scoots,
Nice work mate :thumbsup:
I'm hoping the media can move on a little from an incident 10 years ago and focus on the present time misery the cult inflicts on their average parishioners who can least afford it and then hold their families to ransom.
Evil is what evil does and the Cof$ does it on auto.

Here! Here! Well done Scooter. I can see it's not easy for you to keep doing that, but we all appreciate it very much.

Nice to see Cruise painted as a creep.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP