View Users: View Users
  1. screamer2

screamer2 One Wealthy-Ass Son-of-a-Bitch

It feels like being in prison. The atmosphere is that of a vast, nearly featureless prison like the one in the movie THX1138. If you value your mental health, go somewhere else to play.

2. PirateAndBum

PirateAndBum Gold Meritorious Patron

I read the other thread you started and you have got your own "tech". It seems a bit weird that you would want to be on Scn staff. Are you just looking for how to better shape your own cult following? See how it's really done?

3. chipgallo

chipgallo Patron Meritorious

You want the staff experience of:

• Family leave for a holiday disapproved
    • Staff pay not enough to buy food
    • Told at 11:00 p.m. to stay and write letters
    • Permission to see a medical doctor denied
    • Recovering "blown" staff
    • Working a part-time job to survive
    • Being ordered to quit your part-time job
    • Being coerced to sign a new contract
    • Coercing others to sign new contracts
    Everyone, staff or public, has their list. It is preferable (for me at least) to read about it here and not live it over and over.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. Wilbur

Wilbur Patron Meritorious

Hahahaha. That's what caused me to blow from staff, the first time. I was told at 10.30pm I needed to read the "Promotional Actions of an Org" Policy Letter before I could go home. It's something like 20 or 25 pages long. I lived 25 miles away, and my last train was at 11pm. I requested that I be allowed to read it on the train home. I was refused. So, I sat in the org and read the PL, and then walked home. It took me all night. I didn't go back into the org for several days.

It flabbergasted me that the executives went OUT OF THEIR WAY to make being on staff as painful and miserable as possible. What possible gain could be had from making you stay up into the wee hours reading a policy letter?

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  5. PirateAndBum

PirateAndBum Gold Meritorious Patron

Control