Backwards Planet - Oh, so that's where Scientologists are from!

Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by HelluvaHoax!, Dec 9, 2011.

View Users: View Users
  1. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

How about The Way to Happiness precept #6. SET A GOOD EXAMPLE?

Would that be backwards?

2. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

You simply don't seem to appreciate all that Ron has done for you!

When Ron was waging a decades-long one-man crime wave of espionage, break-ins, government infiltration, terrorism, planting false evidence, lying and conspiring to drive people into insanity or suicide-------that was just a pilot.

Ron was researching what does and does not work in order to tape the road to total freedom.

You and I have it easy, now that Ron did all that. We can simply read the tech like "Set a Good Example" and "Do Not Murder" and not have to live in a Bluebird trailer on the run from authorities.

(turns volume up to 11 on "Thank You For Listening" and sips cal mag)

3. anonomog

anonomog Gold Meritorious Patron

HH, take yourself off to the shack for an brilliant post, ok the post isn't that brilliant but the comments are astounding.

Backwards, sidewise, pulled from a hat.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/12/18/zealots-and-extremists-food-for-thought/#comments

[​IMG]
    Image linked from www.gerryarmstrong.org

"If its not fun, its not Scientology.” :runaround::woohoo:

http://www.wikileaks.org/wiki/Scientology_cult_unlawful_imprisonment_RPF_order_3434RB

[​IMG]
    Image linked from xenu.net. Mary Sue Hubbard leaving court.

I find this hard to even read again to quote here.
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?25639-Forgive-Them-For-They-Know-Not-What-They-Do....-!

"If its not fun, its not Scientology.”

How twisted is that spirit of play?

Yes dear lady, this is the quality of the man who is your best friend. This is the man whose writings and thoughts are making you a better person and improving your life.

This is man's only hope? Are you sure you know exactly what Hubbard hoped for? I have a feeling that it was vastly different to what you hope for, for yourself and others.

From this viewpoint it looks backwards.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2011
  4. Gadfly

Gadfly Crusader

"at the instigation of a Psychiatrist" . . .

:hysterical:

Ron, are you sure it wasn't a Communist?

5. Infinite

Infinite Crusader

What a truly frightening glimpse at Planet Backwards - a bunch of people talking about how bad extremists, zealots, and fanatics are and suggesting the way forward is KSW . . .

6. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Yes, I often read comments at MartyWorld, just to remind myself of the tragic-comedic-ironic mischief that Scientology plays with the minds of a Scientologist and their fraternal twin, the Indie Scientologist.

The "Indie" actually thinks they are different than a zealous CoS Scientologist.

Admittedly, the Indie is a tad friendlier--but that's because they are in the early grassroots stage of their cult-building as Hubbard was in the 1950's. Once they attain a little power they will begin labeling people as low-toned natterers and haters and disconnecting from them..........oh wait, I think they already started that.

The only difference that I have been able to discern thus far between a CoS Scientologist and an Indie Scientologist is that the former gives wins by standing and applauding a mythical photograph of an OT and the latter gives wins by sitting at a computer and posting about the photograph.

7. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Here's another backwards piece from Ron the Humanitarian:

8. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Another piece from Ron the Humanitarian:

Would that be backwards?

How about this part:

9. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Well, this thread has a wealth of information to offer but seems to be getting little traffic.

Too bad...it's a personal favorite.

Here's one of today's rich offerings:

The Way to Happiness precept #7. SEEK TO LIVE WITH THE TRUTH.

7-1. Do not tell harmful lies.

7-2. Do not bear false witness.

What a load of baloney.

10. Infinite

Infinite Crusader

Is it backwards that mankind's Greatest Friend would create such a diverse and life-long litany of such potent enemies?

11. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

WOW!

Very astute, sagacious one! Lovin' it!

Now for some more of Ron the Humanitarian - simply because you people are sooooooooo cool around here!

I'm thinking this is backwards?!?!?

12. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Here's another infamous history of backwards.

From...no less than Ron the Humanitarian...

Now from Scientology's Fight for Apartheid we have the very long and very opposite following (stay with us, dear reader):

-and-

From Hubbard's Support of Apartheid...

Also, here's a some more that was deferred to admission due to length...please peruse at your discretion...

http://www.lermanet.com/barwell/hubbard-the-racist.txt

13. Gadfly

Gadfly Crusader

Of course, everything is backwards in Scientology. Just as everything is backwards anywhere in this universe. Why?

Naturally, Ron has the answer.

From the Philadelphia Doctorate Course Lectures:

Lecture 25: Flows: Reverse Vector of Physical Universe

Ron explains why, in this universe, you get what you don't want, and can't get what you do want. Or, what you want recedes from you, or you want something and get something else.

It seems that L. Ron Hubsurd built that idea into every layer and level of Scientology.

Scientology is the "U-Turn" of "spiritual practices". You get exactly 180 degrees OPPOSITE of what you assumed or were told you would be getting.

14. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

The remaining TWTH precepts that are documented as backwards...

#9. DON'T DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL.

#10. SUPPORT A GOVERNMENT DESIGNED AND RUN FOR ALL THE PEOPLE.

#11. DO NOT HARM A PERSON OF GOOD WILL.

#12. SAFEGUARD AND IMPROVE YOUR ENVIRONMENT.

12-1. Be of good appearance.

12-2. Take care of your own area.

12-3. Help take care of the planet.​

#13. DO NOT STEAL.

#14. BE WORTHY OF TRUST.

14-1. Keep your word once given.​

#15. FULFILL YOUR OBLIGATIONS.

#16. BE INDUSTRIOUS.

#17. BE COMPETENT.

17-1. Look.

17-2. Learn.

17-3. Practice.​

#18. RESPECT THE RELIGIOUS BELIEFS OF OTHERS.

#19. TRY NOT TO DO THINGS TO OTHERS THAT YOU WOULD NOT LIKE THEM TO DO TO YOU.

#20. TRY TO TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WOULD WANT THEM TO TREAT YOU.

Scientology...the Way to Sorrow...

Last edited: Dec 22, 2011
  15. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

This is a repost from another thread but it belongs here...

...especially with the mention of abortions and the AA...

So in Dianetics - or was it Diuretics or Diarrhetics - the AA, attempted abortion, is one of the most hideous incidents in the reactive bank.

Obviously, through out the seminal Dianetics and Science of Survival, et al, verbose diatribes expound on the evils of a society or group that would practice such things and how they are about to die, etc. Oddly enough, given the current stats of Scn, it's probably true.

Today we have the C of Direct Reversals, where Truth gets her severest drubbing, mandating and coercing abortions.

I know for a FACT that this continued into 2010.

16. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Another fitting repost...

PR Series 2
    The Missing Ingredient​

Thus the Law: NEVER USE LIES IN PR.

Now, that is a lie.

The medical and dental provisions are welfare - either from State and Federal Government or from services donated by Scieno professionals.

The Reason for Orgs - "I have never lied to you or conned you and what I tell to you now is true."

Last edited: Dec 22, 2011
  17. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Yet if there is a greater lesson to be learned from the outcome of events, it is this: that ill-fated raid on the Church, the ill-fated banning of Scientology students in Great Britain and attempts to suppress LRH efforts toward freedom in South Africa—all of it finally and simply proves what LRH declared from the start: “The old must give way to the new, falsehood must become exposed by truth, and truth, though fought, always in the end prevails.”

...maybe the Indies can rejoice a little...

18. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Well...if you haven't read Ron the Humanitarian yet you really need to.

Virtually the entire rag is a direct reversal of fact and action from Hell Wrong.

I've posted many of these but they are a bit TL;DR for my taste - I can only imagine how much torture they are for others.

Here's a few notable quotes and then I'll leave this alone as the dead horse that it is:

Yeah, right! :thumbsup:

These further links serve as further comical indictments to the mess of Scientology and what it is.

Government and Revolt

Unconstitutional Government

The Evolution of Totalitarianism

Justice

These are too funny.

Here's some good stuff from Today's Terrorism:

[​IMG]

The following from Pain-Drug-Hypnosis could just as easily read "Scientology" and "Miscavige" as why does the ex-staff member recover? Why do the dates and personalities of the beatings check out?

Here's some more backwards from The Planned Revolution:

Merely shuffle around a few nouns with "Scientologists, Psychiatrists and Anonymous" and you have a perfect description of the criminal conspiracy that is Scientology.

More from Sciences of Saliva:

From Control "Sciences":

From How to Win an Argument:

Crime and Psychiatry

The virtual entire rag is a complete backwards written trash manual from the dementia of Hell Wrong Hu666ard.

I like the one entitled The Unholy Stick Together - reminds me of the Co$ and the NOI...at least COB and Farrakhan.

[​IMG]

I know...TL;DR...

Last edited: Dec 23, 2011
  19. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

One last comment on Ron the Humanitarian and that is when you read it you should instantly recognize the overall nattering carping critical 1.1 tone of the magazine. In it the Grrrrrrrrrreat Ron criticizes virtually every facet of civilization - education, government, politics, economics, psychiatry, banking, etc.

But have you ever noticed Ron's position on criticizing him or Scientology?

That's just a bit backwards - ain't it?

20. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Naming an RPF gulag "Happy Valley"...is that backwards?