What's new

Battlefield Earth 2

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
This would be my worst nightmare?

Being forced to watch Battlefield Earth 2!

With my eyelids held open Clockwork Orange style.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
This would be my worst nightmare?

Being forced to watch Battlefield Earth 2!

With my eyelids held open Clockwork Orange style.

I suspect that the original movie would be more effective than waterboarding in getting terrorists to tell the truth in interrogations. Just put the terrorist in a cell with flat screen TV's over all four walls and the ceiling, playing Battlefield Earth 24/7.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
I have no comment on the movie as I've never seen more than 2 minutes of it. I tried. I really tried. Tried several different times. Never could do more than 2 minutes & sometimes not even that.

However, I can see where the so-called leadership of the cult would order BE2 being made out at their place near Hemet.

Imagine how many loyal SO members could ' help clear the planet' making costumes, building sets, painting. landscaping & so forth.

More 'what your fees buy' ( besides lawyers & lavish jet set life styles ) !

Maybe even best bro TC would be allowed to co-star in it with dm !

These days, the cult is good for laffs . . . . . period.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
I suspect that the original movie would be more effective than waterboarding in getting terrorists to tell the truth in interrogations. Just put the terrorist in a cell with flat screen TV's over all four walls and the ceiling, playing Battlefield Earth 24/7.

Given that all of 3 people were waterboarded, waterboarding would then prove to be more frequent than seeing BE 2.