BB kings Grandson shilling for Scientology

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by triumph, May 10, 2018.

Tags:
View Users: View Users
  1. triumph

triumph Patron with Honors

Sea Borg?

[​IMG]

some background on Riley King jr..(Christopher Kings father)
    The Thrill Remembered: Riley King speaks about late father, blues legend B.B. King
    PennyLynn Webb Aug 10, 2015

snippet
    According to Riley, the children of B.B. King have known each other for most of their lives and hold annual reunions and get-togethers, especially for B.B.'s birthday. Those children include Ruby Davis, Robert Edwards, Patty King, Willie King, Claudette Robinson, Michelle Seroy, Rita Washington, Karen Williams, Barbara Winfree, Shirley Peterson and the late Barbara Clark, Leonard King, Gloria King and Riletta Mitchell. Riley, Jr. has fond memories of each of his siblings and stays in contact with them. Riley, Jr. reports that the death of their father has been a hardship for all of them. “All of us are aging. I'm in my 60s and I have brothers and sisters who are older than I am with health problems. Our father was always there for us when we needed him. He would say, 'I can't give you everything you want, but I can help you with what you need,' and he would. He would call me and ask me how I was. Ask me if I needed anything. I was always pretty good about taking care of myself so I would tell him, 'No, I'm doing OK. But momma's not doing well. I'd really like to go see her but I can't afford it.' He'd say, 'Give me a few days and I'll take care of it.' Then he's send me $1,500 so I could go see her. He was good to us like that. He always called on our birthdays, Thanksgiving and Christmas and send all the children $2,000 for Christmas and the grandchildren $1,500.”

Riley, Jr. said that all stopped when B.B's health began to decline. “After my father fell out on the stage, things were never the same. We no longer had access to him. We weren't allowed to speak with him. We'd call and his secretary would take our messages and we'd never hear back from him. That wasn't like our father. He loved us and was there for us when we needed him.”

http://www.palestineherald.com/comm...cle_78528572-3d50-11e5-8617-771b056db366.html

fox2
    Who is B.B. King’s family?
    Posted 1:24 pm, May 27, 2015, by CNN Wires
    http://fox2now.com/2015/05/27/who-is-b-b-kings-family/

Riley King jr...is BB Kings youngest son (illegitimate) did some hard time..
    Christopher's mother has remarried...

Last edited: May 12, 2018
  2. triumph

3. triumph

4. triumph

5. Tanchi

Tanchi Patron with Honors

I'm stupefied by the shiny paisley jacket.

That's all.

6. WhatWall

WhatWall Silver Meritorious Patron

The degree to which the cult still faithfully embodies Hubbard's personality disorders is always a little surprising to me. Truth is indeed stranger than fiction.

7. triumph

hes proud of a feature in the CoS FreeDum Ragazine
    [​IMG]