Beghe, Moltavo, Rathbun and the Law

Discussion in 'MartyWorld' started by AnonKat, Jun 5, 2011.

Tags:
View Users: View Users
  1. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/06/05/a-race-against-jail/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV6mFJSDYqM

Last edited: Jun 5, 2011
  2. clamicide

clamicide Gold Meritorious Patron

Re: Marty, Moltavo and the Law

In the interim...I am requesting an air-sick bag so I don't mess up my home...

Oh my, my...Spy Vs. Spy.... It'd really be old if people weren't taking this so seriously.

3. Lohan2008

Lohan2008 Gold Meritorious Patron

Mike Rinder

Do we have a post from Mike Rinder to back up Marty's version of events?

4. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

What an absolute farce it all is. :yes:

5. Lohan2008

Spy vs Spy

Re: "what are your crimes" ...
    Marty what was your involvement in Lisa McPherson's death ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fifItoMPTw

6. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

There's a very high-tech solution to cell phone tracking, more so than removing the battery.

It's called use another damn phone. Buy a few $20 pay-as-you-go phones. Give one each to the wives, exchange the numbers, and don't use the same phone to call OSA Int on! Duh. If the number gets cracked somehow, spend another $20.

Paul

7. paradox

paradox ab intra silentio vera

Exactly. Or use a pay phone somewhere. In other words, it's to their purpose to play it the way they've chosen. Wackos.

[​IMG]

The cof$ can get folks like anonsparrow in court with the likes of moxon & co easily enough. Yet wrathbunny for some reason is just s-o-o-o teflon coated nothing seems to stick. 7 for 7. Like, wowz. Where's the kryptonite when you need it, huh dm?

All so very boring ... :yawn: .

[​IMG]

8. freethinker

freethinker Crusader

Where's the video footage of the threat to pedestrian lives by driving on the sidewalk?

Where's the footage of the car used as a missile into Mikes car?

Where are the police reports?

No we get footage of 20 MPH down Pacific Coast Highway and a blurry bandana.

Bullshit!

9. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

They'll lose their ratings.

10. Infinite

Infinite Crusader

The madness is the tech . . .

Ahhh - that explains it. DM was one of the unfortunates blown up in volcanoes 75 million years ago by evil inter galactic overlord Xenu who transported them all to Earth in DC8-shaped rocket ships. Or perhaps Marty was a brick-polishing slave on the zero-gravity civilisation Arslycus who had attempted to escape and DM the master required to recover him. Alternatively, DM is from Helatrobus and, somehow, Marty has managed to blow charge on his Gorilla Implant and has to be stopped before he brings freedom to the planet. Its gotta be some sort of track incident like that and, no doubt, more application of the tech will make the situation less insane. I mean, its not like Scientology is a mob racket dealing heroin tech with DM as Boss and Marty as a dealer/henchman apparently gone rogue.

11. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

Marty is distorting the facts as he has a history of doing.

According to TMZ: "Montalvo went to the Malibu cop shop and filed a report. The Malibu/Lost Hills Sheriff's Station investigated the incident and sent the case to the D.A. for possible misdemeanor battery prosecution against Beghe."

http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/01/x-men...ontalvo-process-server-assualt-confrontation/

There is nothing in the article that says Danny filed charges against Jason. People file reports all the time with the police & sheriff, and if, in their investigation they believe an incident occurred, they forward the info to the DA for a final decision on whether to bring charges. The DA rarely brings charges against a defendant if the victim refuses to prosecute.

The fact that Marty is claiming a deputy sheriff will soon be out of a job demonstrates that, in fact, an incident did occur, the extent of which we do not know.

Seriously... if the weed-wacking incident was a "blatant lie" made up by OSA, why would be Marty be claiming that a deputy sheriff risks losing his job over it?

12. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/01/x-men-fir

404 Page Not Found.

We're sorry, but we weren't able to find that page.
    Perhaps we can interest you in one of the categories below.

13. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

14. BunnySkull

BunnySkull Silver Meritorious Patron

Seriously, how deluded is Marty that he thinks he can explain away the whole Jason/ Danny incident with "it's a lie" and some vague threat about a cop losing his job? I guess among Martys fan club that will work, but in the real world people expect explanations, details, or refutation about specifics that have been published. Martys brief mention of the incident sure doesn't explain jackshit and only makes me think something unsavory did go down because he wouldn't be so recienent otherwise.

I did notice Marty, when trying to recreate a DM tirade said,
    So Marty was bragging about how back in the day he & Mike would have had some innocent victims thrown in jail via their dirty tricks and unrelenting harassment? Marty would have got the job done for DM pronto. One of the few things with the undoubted ring of thruth to it on the blog.

15. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

Re: Beghe, Moltavo, Rathbun and the Law - LOL

Let me see...

"...One hour into our meeting however Mike and I were informed that both Christie in Tarpon Springs Florida and Mosey in Ingleside Texas were being ambushed at our homes, simultaneously. We recognized that they literally had OSA agents within striking distance of our homes ready to go the moment we lost the losers in LA. Nonetheless, we both fired up our phones to call our wives..."

This begs the question, did they fire their cell phones (I guess they are the old style Coleman kerosene powered ones you can get from Camper World) to reassure their wifley persons or, more likely, to alert OSA of their whereabouts to ensure a grand send off?

Or, they were told of the threatened wifely danger at the hands of rogue PI's by Kirsten when they were in the super secret coup battleplan & admin scale meeting at 1710 Ivar....:melodramatic:

Mimsey the spy

16. I can see Marty getting up in the middle of the night and stubbing his toe on the frame of his bed, then staying awake the rest of the night trying to figure out how Miscavige got into his house and moved his bed a few inches to make his stub his toe.

Marty Rathbun may no longer be Miscavige's Waterboy but he is certainly still owned and operated by Miscavige. He lives for Miscavige and these juvenile batshit crazy cult games.

I have to admit I do like his term "Radical Corporate Scientology", as if there is supposed to be a legitimate form of Hubbard's Con Game

Look at me Davy look at me, my version of Batshit Crazy Standard Tech is better than your version of Batshit Crazy Standard Tech.

17. Lohan2008

Dox

Marty, Dox or gtfo

18. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

Re: Dox

Seriously. If the women were indeed "ambushed", they called the cops, right? Then, there would be a record of their call. If police responded to their homes, their would be a report.

I doubt we'll ever see it though. This is just another performance of M & M performing for their adoring fan club.

19. Annonny

Annonny Guest

I don't believe M&M were being tracked through their cell phones. Scientology is mightly, but what are the chances that they have access to info of cell phone triangulation tower? They probably just put a devise under Marty's car that reported their location. In fact, many rental cars have this devise in the car already, to prevent cars from being stolen.

20. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

Perhaps, but they keep each other busy. :)

Mark A. Baker