Behold Wrestler Supreme Blackstar! Scientologist Supreme!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Reports from Newspapers, Blogs, and ' started by CommunicatorIC, Aug 17, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  2. CommunicatorIC

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  3. CommunicatorIC

Wrestler Supreme Blackstar! Scientologist Supreme! DEMANDS Entrance Music!

[video=youtube;541o5BIr-7w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=541o5BIr-7w[/video]

4. CommunicatorIC

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  5. CommunicatorIC

6. I'm sorry, "Blackstar":

First, wrestling is fake. We've known this since the time of Terry Bollea (fake character name Hulk Hogan). Or even earlier. And this "Blackstar" guy doesn't even say which wrestling group he is with. Vince McMahon's WWE? Ohio Valley Wrestling or other group most people have never heard of?

Second, this guy is "trying too hard". Just like Rob Van Winkle (Vanilla Ice) was trying too hard, with the sneering "tough guy" attitude and lots of PR people working to make us interested in him. He was/is just a man like any other, and few are interested. Scientology's "Chill EB" had/has Scientology's PR people working for him, and we don't care. Kuba Ka, the polish-born entertainer who was pretending to be an Egyptian god or whatever -- he had his people too, and we rejected him as a nobody. Thankfully he got out of SCN quickly.

Third, did this guy just photoshop himself standing behind David "Punch Cuss Kick Slap" Miscavige's lectern? LRH did not like people at the top who might "outshine" him. The Darth Midget doesn't like such people either.

I would love to see a "cage match" where DM gets bodyslammed, but I won't hold my breath. The asthmatic dwarf would dispatch his goons to deal with any physical threats.

7. CommunicatorIC

8. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

You mean this is for real - not fake? :wow: Had me fooled. I thought this was a 'spoof'. :lol: :laugh: :duh::unsure:

9. CommunicatorIC

This is as REAL as professional wrestling gets!

Oh wait....

10. CommunicatorIC

You say that as if it was a bad thing....

11. "Union Battle"?

Just as I suspected - A fake wrestling group I've never heard of. But since I'm not on Twatter, it doesn't matter anyway.

EDIT: Good grief, I just visited one of the links. Are these fake wrestlers bringing their bragging and bluster to the twattersphere? Had to close the browser tab to prevent vomiting.

Fake wrestling is a waste of my time - so for me, it is a bad thing. If you enjoy it, or you don't have anything better to do, go ahead and watch it. My time is more valuable.

12. CommunicatorIC

13. CommunicatorIC

The thing that convinces me Supreme Blackstar! Scientologist Supreme! might be Kuba Ka is that Kuba's Wikipedia page now states he is also a professional wrestler. That section was added on July 11, 2017. Coincidence? I suspect not.

14. CommunicatorIC

Deleted.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017