What's new

Best reactions to last night’s Scientology Super Bowl ad, which asked, ‘Curious?’

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

Best reactions to last night’s Scientology Super Bowl ad, which asked, ‘Curious?’

As it has since 2013, Scientology bought local spots during the Super Bowl to air a commercial, which was met with howls of derision on social media. We had fun last night watching the reaction live.

As we predicted based on past years, the ad showed up in numerous markets during the pre-game [...]

As it has since 2013, Scientology[.......]

Continue reading...

wigee1

Patron with Honors
There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

As it has since 2013, Scientology bought local spots during the Super Bowl to air a commercial, which was met with howls of derision on social media. We had fun last night watching the reaction live.

As we predicted based on past years, the ad showed up in numerous markets during the pre-game [...]

As it has since 2013, Scientology[.......]

Continue reading...
it sucks, mind you if millions check them out on the internet , OSA will be busy, Two things come to mind , Its Standard , and workable ( whatever that means)
Granitt.

Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie
I think they should have to have a disclaimer.

"Involvement in Scientology can lead to loss of family, friends & income. It can result in depression, thoughts of uselessness & self doubt. Consult a former Scientologist before starting any classes or auditing - Scientology love bombing can be habit forming. If you feel you have a problem with Scientology consult with an attorney or real healthcare provider."

But what do I know.... ;)

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think the main reason for the ad is to convince the Scientologists who are all ready in that Scientology is growing.

Probably that too.

With Miscavage, he always has to be thinking of things he can show to IAS to show his leadership

But primary purpose is bodies in the shop

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Probably that too.

With Miscavage, he always has to be thinking of things he can show to IAS to show his leadership

But primary purpose is bodies in the shop
It is my understanding that the Scientology ads, primarily shown in areas where there are Scientologists, was to convince Scientologists to donate more money to the IAS -- ostensibly for more ads. Judging by his actions, it is obvious that Miscavige does not care one tiny, little bit about "bodies in the shop".

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
It is my understanding that the Scientology ads, primarily shown in areas where there are Scientologists, was to convince Scientologists to donate more money to the IAS -- ostensibly for more ads. Judging by his actions, it is obvious that Miscavige does not care one tiny, little bit about "bodies in the shop".

That's what it is.

Scientology gurus only care about:

1. Self Preservation (escaping and/or avoiding civil/criminal prosecutions)
2. Their own lifestyle consisting mainly of wealth, power & prestige.
3. Scientology's expanding cash war-chest, providing an insurance policy for #1 and #2 above.
4. Generating fear, terror and apathy in whistleblowers.
5. The appearance of "flourishing & prospering" sufficient to convince Scientologists that they are winning.
6. Preventing "knowing-how-to-know" Scientologists from knowing anything that is going on.
7. Flashing symbols of survival (shiny remodeled buildings, lavish event props, et al) so that everyone in events immediately jumps to their feet and roars with applause and cheers. The sudden explosion of deafening sound prevents everyone from hearing their friends from asking them: "What are we applauding about again?"

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I think they should have to have a disclaimer.

"Involvement in Scientology can lead to loss of family, friends & income. It can result in depression, thoughts of uselessness & self doubt. Consult a former Scientologist before starting any classes or auditing - Scientology love bombing can be habit forming. If you feel you have a problem with Scientology consult with an attorney or real healthcare provider."

But what do I know.... ;)
Yes, someone who has some video editing skills should add such a disclaimer onto these commercials, similar to the adds for pharmaceuticals listing the side effects at the end of their commercials.

With Scientology the disclaimer would be longer than the actual commercial!!