Best Threads For New Arrivals?

Discussion in 'ESMB Rules, FAQ, and New Member Info' started by Panda Termint, Mar 30, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. chappapa

chappapa New Member

no any choice

any choice better than you does !

2. Markus

Markus Silver Meritorious Patron

Bumping this thread for newbies.

Love
    Markus

3. XII

XII New Member

CLass XII Speaks Out

In my 28 years in the church I held many posts & trained to Class XII. Over 15 years ago I left the SO and since then have had no contact with any staff or SO member.

For those of you thinking of leaving, or who have already left, or who have reservations about having left, I offer a viewpoint little seen on these pages.

You are invited to check out my web: www.classxiispeaksout.com

Best regards,
    XII

4. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

Re: CLass XII Speaks Out

And - there's a very good reason for that.:omg:

WE have stopped drinking the Kool-Aid :roflmao:

You aren't speaking out, mate - you're just spewing the same old Party lines from the Co$.:yes:

"If you're a squirrel and you're ready to recant - contact the International Ethics Officer." :puke2:

5. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Re: CLass XII Speaks Out

XII, nice try but this appears to be an amends project. Your "speaking out" is pro-Co$, pro-tech and pro-Miscavige.

The following is straight from XII's page.

Here's another gem:

That's how stupid these things are...the intended audience is the Co$ and, as such, these type of pleas to be accepted back into the group actually do more damage to the cult.

I just cognited from reading your site that I need to do an amends project and get back on lines to have my sanity raped, my finances plundered and to be blamed for it all.

WHOO HOO!! TOTAL FREEDOM!! Here I come!!

Last edited: Jun 26, 2011
  6. Jachs

Jachs Gold Meritorious Patron

I do like the guys Picture on his home page.

Im trying to find a reference on the Black sheep mechanism.

Shear it,

lock horns with it.

Castrate it

Give it some lovins

Make it eat toxic weeds, and prevent at all costs grazing close to enlightened sheep

7. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

You know, when I think of the Co$ the song that comes to mind is Nirvana's "Rape Me"...can somebody post that?

8. anonomog

anonomog Gold Meritorious Patron

:dieslaughing:
    It is funny when you know Sci speak, but it is doubly hilarious if you don't bother to translate it.

:dieslaughing::dieslaughing:

How did the amends project go for you Mr xii?

9. Jachs

XII - Bruce Glushakow-

I was a Scientology and SO staff member for 28 years before leaving the SO 15 years ago.

1967 joined
    1995 left

I have been off org lines for the past 15 years. But I have been keeping track and watched a few vocal characters dump vitriolic untruths on LRH's legacy. From my experience, most people (including Scientologists) tend towards the shy side.

Shy side is from intimidation ,extortion ,manipulation ,fair game ,disconnection.

Is a CLXII like a class VIII only better?
    ive not seen your name on Pierres list.
    Why arent you in the sea org fighting out ethics/tech & policy for our salvation?

10. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Give the man TIME, Jachss99 - SHEESH!! An A - E takes a bit...

11. Jachs

15 years though guanoloco, hes been climbing mountains, while beans and rice and bunk beds are on offer. :confused2:

and he never mentioned the tech masters , anyone would think the man didnt know about the research auditors who blazed the path.

Maybe they never did exist, maybe its all lies?

12. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

13. Jachs

That is alot to confront for a 100% on source technician.

ESMB can be a very bumpy ride, like a 3 year old rodeo rider on broncos would have on his specially made saddle on the 1/4 of montana ranch with the blackfoot Indian chief watching him.

Im so glad Dan Sherman gives us the facts with a straight face.

14. Jachs

Secretary of the US treasury wasnt put into Guantanamo bay for a high crime of putting a comma out of place, or resigning, he didnt have a billion year contract, wasnt intimidated to abort babies, was paid 250k per year plus travel allowance, didnt need to pay back for any training he did, didnt have restricted time with his kids, the president didnt beat him up, he wasnt shunned, written out of history for changing policy, in fact democratically was allowed to change brutal policy. yeah its the same deal , so alot of a=a=a=a.

15. deddemv

deddemv New Member

Pardon the interruption; i have nothing to add, but must post two posts before I can post a new post. ("I post two posts in time of peace, and two in times of war...") Anyway, just trying to find any exes from Mountain View.

16. theoriginalblankman

theoriginalblankman New Member

This is my first post as well, I haven't much to add either; but thanks for all the thread information. It's good to see something like this is out there.

17. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

18. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Here are two items, one a thread, the other some videos. The videos - concerning events of the 1970s - are a somewhat more complete version of an old '60 Minutes' program:

Firstly, the lie that "Hubbard cancelled disconnection in 1968" is addressed (the thread can be accessed by clicking the horizontal arrows)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2Qa6WIedQ0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuOBGZyfw3o&feature=related

All of the above concern events (and Scientology doctrine) of the 1970s and 1960s (and even earlier), and are presented to counter Scientology's relentless attempts at revising history.

19. Veda

Veda Sponsor

:goodposting: Above link/site recommended.

20. Gadfly

Gadfly Crusader