"Blacks need Scientology and Nation of Islam to help resolve their conflicts."

Discussion in 'Nation of Islam and Related Groups' started by CommunicatorIC, Mar 2, 2016.

View Users: View Users
  1. ethercat

ethercat Cat in flight

I think it's the next step after a lot of events.

2. anonomog

anonomog Gold Meritorious Patron

I don't believe a call to arms should be justified by bringing up South African whites post apartheid. Twenty two years later I am still waiting for the genocide. It may or may not happen in the future. Don't mistake a terrifyingly high violent crime rate with genocide. It is complicated. Is crime up since those days? Probably but we haven't a clue, censorship was so extreme, no one really knew what was going on. What wasn't censored was manipulated.
    Apartheid was the crime against humanity.

What I have come to believe is that enforced political correct speech and censuring people who voice their fears as racists or islamaphobes or whatever, helps no-one in the long run. That is not an agreement to hate speech.
    If you suppress people's voices long enough it will come bubbling out a lot more dangerous and I believe this is what is happening now in the Western world. Thinking that we can all sing Kumbaya and share meals and the millenniums of suspicion of those "not us" will just disappear is simplistic. As is thinking that if you say all the politically correct words you will eventually lead perfectly politically correct lives is stupid.I don't believe multi-culturism will work now. We have had tens of thousands of years learning as humans to beware of those different to ourselves, I think it will take hundreds of years before any true multi cultural fully integrated society will exist, even then one group will be dominant. Quicker if religion ceased completely.

Perhaps the inhabitants of the space station are a group to study for this. But perhaps they have just all clanned together as us versus the ground crew.

3. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

*cough

Hello sis,

I recall last night the first time we had a close encounter in the cult - well in the shopping mall I must say :unsure:

You know sis, I felt pretty much stalked as you , and your hubby twin, kept asking and asking questions and questions..I tried to leave but I felt kind of coerced with this Impinging tone you used on me and your authoritative looking clipboards and pencils ©2016-ITYIWT quite intimidated me.
    You both wore a badge with the letter HQS attached to your blue anoraks.

As a matter of fact, I just found the photograph I took.

However, despite you never asked for my forgiveness I do forgive you stalked me sis You used me for hours as a guinea pig to practice chronic tone spotting.
    :bigcry:

[​IMG]

Is hubby still with you sis ?????

This is true
    ML
    Lotus

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
  4. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Snipped.

:nervous:

I'm afraid I've mislaid my moral compass, I tried to purchase a new one recently and was told some po face had bought them all up and is trying to flog em on ebay (going up 10% a month apparently).

Can you dump the cult of kindness now please Free and just go back to being yourself permanently? It seems to have affected your ability to understand the written word (and made you view your friends as enemies).

You just leave my favourite anorak out of this Mrs, you were a complete pain in the neck to stalk and your tone level was all over the place (just choose a tone and stick to it willya?).

There was no need to call security either!

What is wrong with everyone? Soooooooo touchy and on edge.

Must go now ... things to do ... people to stalk.

PS I had to "let hubby go" ... (well, to be honest he sorta let me go, apparently he didn't really like the tone spotting and the matching anoraks and thought I was a complete nutter (WTF) ...

Some people just have no taste ... and no style.

:tiptoe:

5. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

:hysterical: LOL

Good girl Sis good girl

You anorak was just beautifull and very stylish
    It's a gorgeous outfit though
    :batseyelashes:

This is true
    ML
    Lotus

6. Edwardo

Edwardo Patron with Honors

I would remove the economic incentives to having children that one can't afford to raise. But I'd do it gradually.

Once the period of grace was ended I would then remove the children at birth from their feckless mothers and have them adopted. If someone in the mother's family could financially support the child this would be acceptable. If she wanted to emigrate with the baby I wouldn't stop her.

I would also offer easy access to high quality sperm and eggs, birth control and abortion. And promote traditional lifestyles in school textbooks.

I will call my brave new country, New Singapore in honor of the great Lee Kuan Yew.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
  7. Enthetan

Enthetan Mutant

Cool. I notice Singapore is a very prosperous country where anybody is free to leave.

8. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

Ouch.

It might be funny if it hadn't actually happened, with attempted genocide of the Australian Aborigine as recently as the 1940s and 1950s, where children were forcibly removed from their families and a government attempt was made to 'breed out' the Aborigine.

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/1999/09/geno-s07.html

It was horrible. The 'stolen generation' of Australia.

The late 60s, 70s, 80s and early 90s saw tremendous positive change, however.

Maybe it seems simplistic to return to simply accepting each other, striving to understand, showing respect and consideration and accepting others as individuals, but that is exactly what improved conditions worldwide and opened everyone's eyes to the terrible crimes of those times.

The welfare system has its uses, but overall, it is a failure and needs to change. Society needs to become cohesive, with every member of it proud to be a member, knowing they serve a valuable function and feeling a part of it.

So maybe it's a dream. Just because MLK Jr's dream was only partially achieved doesn't mean it can't be done. Just pick up where we left off and move forward.

9. Francois Tremblay

Francois Tremblay Patron with Honors

I actually do live in the US right now. So what? What does me living in the US or not have to do with anything? Racism is not limited to your country.

Okay, you're not privileged in terms of class. So what? This is not Oppression Olympics, and I really couldn't care less who you are. What I did was criticize something you said that was ignorant. You being from a poor family does not excuse that. Stop trying to justify yourself.

I am not attacking white people for being white people (I pass for white myself, so it would be very silly for me to hate whites). I am calling you out for saying these absolutely, ridiculously oblivious things. Please, stay as delusional as you want to be. But when you post this stuff in the general Scientology discussion area, well... what do you expect? People will call you on it.

10. Edwardo

Edwardo Patron with Honors

Excellent! Thank God!

And as I said, don't use white as a pejorative term.

Dude, don't use ad hominem attacks. It's (a) rude, (b) in my experience an indication that someone can't back up their point, and (c) against the terms of service.

Consider yourself called, Francois.

Incidentally I have no idea what exactly you're upset with JustSheila about. Your post didn't say.

11. Enthetan

Enthetan Mutant

JustSheila, some handy definitions:

"Privileged" - not permitted to express an opinion, because one is from a disfavored group.

"Ignorant" - saying something a Leftist disagrees with. The term allows the leftist to dismiss the inconvenient fact or position without having to actually do the work of intellectually refuting it (generally, because he can't). If you call something "ignorant", have some data to back it up. Otherwise you are just indulging in name calling.

"delusional" - see "ignorant".

"racist" - you have expressed an opinion or stated a fact regarding a protected group which contradicts the leftist narrative.

Speaking for myself, I will express whatever opinions I please. You can call me whatever names you want. And I will then laugh at you and keep going.

Note my name here. In Scientology, "entheta" is any fact or opinion which makes Scientology look bad. I once was saying something in an org, and a staff member yelled at me "Why are you saying that entheta?". My reply was "Because it's true". The staff member didn't have a good reply to that, and walked away, probably to write me up.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
  12. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Blind Freddy could see that Sheila's posts were heartfelt, genuine and non-divisive ... I couldn't work out what was supposed to be wrong either.

:confused2:

13. Ted

Ted Gold Meritorious Patron

I always contended, and still contend, that per the scio scriptures, truth is never entheta.

But that is only important if someone wants to play that game and find Truth along that path.

14. Enthetan

Enthetan Mutant

Scn scriptures may imply that truth is never entheta.

But I've seen that telling uncomfortable truths in Scn is a really fast way to get into long discussions with MAAs.

15. Ted

No doubt.

Yet, the "scriptures" are not the culture that has formed around them.

16. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

You keep accusing me of saying 'these ridiculous things,' but you haven't come up with a single quote where I actually said any of the things you accused me of saying.

Your accusations are contrived and false.

Your adhom has been reported.

17. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

Do you agree that ESMB contains many tens of thousands of devastatingly true statements about Scientology which Scientology considers "entheta?"

18. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

It seems that you are confusing "truth" with the Scientology concept of "Ideal Scene".

Example: Hubbard issued orders to drive Paulette Cooper to suicide. Just to be safe, he also issued orders to frame her for bomb threats that he "manufactured" in order that she would be convicted and set to federal prison for a very long time.

Is that not entheta?

How could that possibly be anything OTHER than entheta?

Scientologists might say: "Oh, but there must be some kind of lie if there is a conflict and a problem exists!" So, by that definition, the cult thugs, operating under the sociopathic orders of Hubbard were not really trying to get her to commit suicide?

Scientolgists might say we must go "earlier" to find the alter is or to spot the original (theta) postulate.

But how would a woman being falsely imprisoned or taking her own life NOT be entheta?

How would the truth about Quentin Hubbard's suicide NOT be entheta?

How would the world's number 2 OT, Mary Sue Hubbard, being sent to federal prison NOT be entheta?

How would the truth of David Miscavige physically beating his staff NOT be entheta.

Maybe I missed your point but how would the day-to-day reality of Scientologists lives SHATTERED by disconnection, DESTROYED utterly by the practice of Fair Game or BANKRUPTED by the viciously avaricious "regging" practices not be entheta? Enturbulated theta, right?

What am I missing?

19. Ted

To be specific, Scientology doesn't consider anything. Never has. Never will.

A culture formed around scientology. It was influenced by Hubbard's case. It is influenced by DM's case. I agree that the people of the culture that has surrounded the body of work known as scientology would, for the most part if not entirely, consider ESMB to be entheta. Since stats are caused internally--a Hubbard maxim--what happens on ESMB should have no affect on scientologists.

Those who consider ESMB as entheta should say: "I am a weakling Scientologist. I read something on ESMB that upset me because it contradicts things I have been told or experienced. Instead of disconnection or trying to handle ESMB and other sources of my own restimulation, I need auditing to help me observe for myself, think for myself, and handle life."

Unfortunately, I believe the window of opportunity for that to occur has closed.

P.S. No matter what Hubbard, your reg, or anyone else implied, the window was never open for everyone.

20. Helena Handbasket

Helena Handbasket Gold Meritorious Patron

Isn't sex wonderful? How it magically gives Parental Units, especially Male Parental Units, the Power Of Always Being Right.

Now, I'm not saying parents are always wrong, just that they aren't automatically always right. I grew up in an era of "if your father beat you, you must have done something to deserve it". Thankfully, those days are long past.

All of which reminds me of a true story I read. A Spawn wanted to be an artist, but was enrolled in Engineering School instead. He dropped out after one semester to follow his dream, but his art was colored by his time studying engineering. His name became synonymous with fantastically complicated machines performing trivial or nonexistant functions.

And this artist's name? Why RUBE GOLDBERG of course. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rube_Goldberg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rube_Goldberg_machine

Helena