What's new

Blackstone Medical Services sued for pro-Scientology religious discrimination

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Blackstone Medical Services sued for pro-Scientology religious employment discrimination.

Tony Ortega: Florida man sues medical sleep testing company after its dapper CEO forced Scientology on him

http://tonyortega.org/2016/08/05/fl...ter-its-dapper-ceo-forced-scientology-on-him/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Another lawsuit against an employer accused of forcing Scientology on an employee was filed this week, this time involving a Florida man who alleges that the CEO of a Tampa medical company harassed him and ultimately fired him because he wouldn’t subject himself to Scientology courses.

[SNIP]

Over the next two months, Bunting says he was forced to participate in Scientology exercises at his workplace, and then in August was told he had to take a Scientology sales program that he was “contractually bound to do if he wanted to avoid financial penalties.” Bunting objected to the program, which would have had him proselytizing Scientology to customers. Tipnes also wanted Bunting to approach his wife about getting involved in Scientology.

Finally, on September 1, 2015 Bunting was fired because of his objections to Scientology, he alleges. He then complained to the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, which gave him a notice of right to sue Blackstone Medical.

Bunting is suing for religious harassment and retaliation, and is requesting a jury trial.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Complaint: Bunting v. Blackstone Medical Services

https://www.scribd.com/document/320...cret_password=nMdJy2gc7HuW3HdfX9UJ#from_embed

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
attachment.php

Attachments

• dicksack.jpg
    dicksack.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 414
Last edited:

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
...yeah i'm that bored

I wonder if he's going to go to ethics for this? money he loses to court is like stealing from miscavige's pocket?

this guy reminds me of grant cardone, smokin his cigars, typical narcissistic braggart "success"

my estimation of scientologists is are they brave and smart enough to leave? and if they do will they have a story? this guy's probably only been public, too selfish to join staff, he's no in scientology because he thinks it helps others, he's lookin out for numero uno, thinks he's a god, typical... is he ot8 yet? if he's so stupid he fires employees that way he might be too far gone

attachment.php

Attachments

• derp.png
    derp.png
    20.5 KB · Views: 409

CommunicatorIC

I find it interesting that Vick Tipnes, the Founder and CEO of Blackstone Medical Services who allegedly pressured employee David Bunting to take Scientology religious services, himself appears to be largely a stealth Scientologist. If you Google Vick Tipnes's name with the word Scientology, you don't come up with much. Vick Tipnes does not, for example, appear in Kristi Watcher's online database of Scientology Service Completions.

Dr. Jiten Master, on the other hand, is another matter. Dr. Jiten Master is listed on the About webpage of Blackstone Medical Services as the Chief Operating Officer:
Code:
https://www.blackstonemedicalservices.com/about/

Jilten Master's Scientology Service Completions:

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/j/jiten-master.html

Jiten Master in Scientology's Published Service Completion Lists

The following 16 individual completions for Jiten Master appear in official Scientology publications:
Jiten MasterABILITY CONGRESS COURSEFreewinds 462002-06-01
Jiten MasterROUTE TO INFINITY COURSEFreewinds 462002-06-01
Jiten Jashwant MasterGRADE IIILiving 3742004-02-01
Jiten MasterGRADE IVLiving 3742004-02-01
Jiten MasterL 11 NEW LIFE RUNDOWNSource 1542004-04-01
Jiten MasterL10 RUNDOWNSource 1632005-02-01
Jiten MasterL12 FLAG OT EXECUTIVE RUNDOWNSource 1632005-02-01
Jiten MasterMETHOD ONE WORD CLEARINGSource 1692005-08-01
Jiten MasterFALSE PURPOSE RUNDOWN AUDITINGSource 1872007-01-01
Jiten MasterOT PREPARATIONSSource 2002008-08-01
Jiten MasterSOLO AUDITOR COURSE ISource 2012008-11-01
Jiten MasterOT IISource 2052009-08-01
Jiten MasterOT IIISource 2062009-11-01
Jiten MasterNEW OT IV OT DRUG RUNDOWNSource 2062009-11-01
Jiten MasterOT ELIGIBILITYSource 2282013-04-01
Jiten MasterNEW OT V AUDITED NOTSSource 2282013-04-01
Note: The dates listed above are the approximate publication dates of the magazines, which may be weeks or months later than the actual date the service was completed.
Jiten Master in Scientology's Publications

The following 1 mentions of Jiten Master appear in official Scientology publications:
Jiten MasterAll Clears in the United StatesFrom Clear to Eternity Newsletter 20062006-11-01
Note: The dates listed above are the approximate publication dates of the magazines, which may be weeks or months later than the actual date the service was completed.
Jiten Master and the Clear List

No entries were found in my Scientology Statistics Project Clear List database for this person.
Jiten Master and Scientologist Online Sites

My database does not list a Scientologist Online cookie-cutter web site for this person.
Jiten Master and WISE Directories

WISE, the World Institute of Scientology Enterprises, publishes directories listing their members.

Jiten Master appears in a recent WISE directory:
2004 WISE Directory: Category: Consultants in LRH Management Tech

Jiten Master
Standard Solutions, Inc.
2963 Gulf To Bay Blvd., Ste. 210

Clearwater, FL 33759
United States
Tel. +1 407-841-6161
Fax +1 407-841-9016
E-Mail: jmaster@[provider].com

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

this guy reminds me of grant cardone, smokin his cigars, typical narcissistic braggart "success"
I've been Googling Vick Tipnes, looking at the Facebook page for him, his Instagram page, his Twitter, etc. It appears he does want to be the next Grant Cardone. In some ways he out-Grants Grant -- e.g., the majestic posters with inspirational quotations. IMHO, Grant better up his game.

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
just started watching his videos, he does selfie videos while driving that's really smart... so far he's parroting off the usual sheep babble, confront, invalidating, choose a side/group to disconnect from, he sounds like one of grants pump it up omg yeah try hard, success success braggart

[video]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbV_kAeQ638dVg8YMG4-wqA[/video]

he took the business man jerk shirt up a notch w/ the white collar and pink stripes

tumblr_lmor02wpbE1qfrfde.jpg

[video=youtube;fsAeD7sTmDA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsAeD7sTmDA[/video]

wtf kind of medical business owner talks like this? cussing on youtube selfies while driving, unprofessional, brainwashed, ridiculous

[video=youtube;YdwA9qgyPRE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdwA9qgyPRE[/video]

that said, if he mr "go get it" success ever found out the truth about his cult, that they only want him to, as he says on that link i posted from linkedin, "Flourish and Prosper" (why does he capitolize that, is it trademarked? lol) so they can milk him dry, he says he was broke earlier, broke people are of no use to scientology...

and that he's just another little bi@#h mark getting conned by lrh/miscavige's game, maybe he would make a decent ex scio, and have more than 5 views on his silly success videos

he's got a looong way to reach the douchebag wanna be level of grant, those zoolander photos threw me off, this guys a pre wanna be

you could probably use that video in court, he brags about cutting people off that "give him shit", by "give shit" i'm sure he means not join the cult

he's probably not on the website of completions cause he doesn't have many since he was broke before, probably from paying for overpriced services or donations

CommunicatorIC

The following thread is relevant to this story: Scientology listing the BUSINESSES that have “all their staff” on RELIGIOUS service

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...ve-%93all-their-staff%94-on-RELIGIOUS-service

First Post from that thread:

Scientology Flag Land Base listing the BUSINESSES that have “all their staff” on Scientology RELIGIOUS service, including Boy Scouts and Cub Scouts.

Mike Rinder: Flag “OT” News
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/flag-ot-news/

Be sure to see the excerpt of Mike's comment, as well as my comment, below.

otnews001.jpg

otnews002.jpg

EXCERPT FROM MIKE'S COMMENT:

Woww — they are listing the BUSINESSES that have “all their staff” on service.​

Wonder if this is going to be used the next time one of these business is sued for enforcing scientology on their employees. Every time in the past they have tried to claim “Oh, they have a choice” (and they generally lose), but this pretty much confirms it — AND THEY PUT IT IN WRITING!

COMMUNICATOR IC: PLEASE ALSO NOTE above this includes the "local Boy Scout Troop" and the "local Cub Scout Troop."

otnews003.jpg

otnews004.jpg

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I find it interesting that Vick Tipnes, the Founder and CEO of Blackstone Medical Services who allegedly pressured employee David Bunting to take Scientology religious services, himself appears to be largely a stealth Scientologist. If you Google Vick Tipnes's name with the word Scientology, you don't come up with much. Vick Tipnes does not, for example, appear in Kristi Watcher's online database of Scientology Service Completions.

It doesn't matter. If you run a business which employs Scientologists, you MUST become a member of WISE. Once you are a member of WISE, these days, my guess is that you get intense pressure to use your business as a vehicle to disseminate. Once you are a member of WISE, WISE can bankrupt you at any time.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Now that is quite the twisted conflating and dis application of the 1st and the 14t. Any docs to provide the details?

It doesn't matter. If you run a business which employs Scientologists, you MUST become a member of WISE. Once you are a member of WISE, these days, my guess is that you get intense pressure to use your business as a vehicle to disseminate. Once you are a member of WISE, WISE can bankrupt you at any time.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Now that is quite the twisted conflating and dis application of the 1st and the 14t. Any docs to provide the details?

If you are talking about the US Constitution 1st and 14th (anti-slavery) Amendments, they apply to government acts. If a church says "You must walk around wearing chains, and address all senior church members as 'master'", that's fine under the Constitution, provided the penalty for non-compliance is limited to expulsion from the church.

As far as docs, no I don't have any. All I have is stories from people affected.

In the beginning, you only had to be a WISE member if you were delivering Scn tech in your business (eg, being a management consultant who delivered Scn Admin tech). Then it slowly morphed and grew.

For example, people who used to handle Scn-to-Scn disputes in the Div 6 Chaplains Court were told that any dispute between Scns had to be handled by WISE arbitration. A friend who this happened to (who was owed money by another Scn) told them "But neither of us are WISE members". Didn't matter. And the WISE arbitrator wanted 10% of the money under dispute paid to him up front by my friend, as his fee for listening to the case.

Another evolving attitude from the orgs and WISE was "You need to be a WISE member if you use Scn tech in your business. And if you DON'T use Scn tech, then you are squirrel and will be handled in Ethics".

UPDATE: found a document
2. On his atelier in ZURICH, moonlight S. N., that is the T/HAS ZURICH ORG. Per SPD 59R, any org staff that moonlighting by another scientologist, may do so if that employer is a member of WISE.

So we have policy about org staff moonlighting (19821208r SPD 59R - Staff moonlighting rules and penalties.pdf), where they can only moonlight for a WISE member. I'm going to guess that this got "evolved" where anyone who ever FSM'ed was considered a "field staff member", and so on.

Last edited:

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
Yep wise is just another way for the church to maintain control of their sheep

I think it's hilarious to watch these braggart types boast about themselves not realizing they sound like Hubbard clones without a thought of their own

His response is on the bunker there's clearly a case

Sleep study is gravy business paid for by insurance if his sales are down it's because the product sucks and is overpriced

Do they sell the equipment or the service? Ill google it later

Sleep study is watching people fart in their sleep then selling them a cpap