Boston - Part 2

Discussion in 'North America' started by Pooks, Jan 21, 2016.

View Users: View Users
  1. This is NOT OK !!!!

This is NOT OK !!!! Gold Meritorious Patron

That's right Bambino, WALK don't RUN all those Advanced Payments to the Cashier. The org must be so full you can hardly move in that place!

2. bambino

bambino Patron with Honors

We are all very excited by our exponentially increased dissemination. Many of us promote it to each other on FB. That is all.

3. This is NOT OK !!!!

What's up with the Baritz boys these days?

Are they both in the SO? :nailbighting:

4. bambino

bambino Patron with Honors

Mark is the Tech Sec on Day Org. He does a lot of the HGC auditing. David is in the SO, I think he's the FBO in Toronto.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Triumph posted a video in another thread I'm cross-posting into this one as well.

It's from a woman who shares her experience with Scientology.

Like me, she got body-routed into Boston Org from Newbury Street back when she was 21.

I love the video as her experience really exposes the true nature of the CoS.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. myrklix

myrklix Patron with Honors

Good video even if a bit long. My favorite quote from her:
    "In Scientology there were always strings attached to everything."

7. This is NOT OK !!!!

I feel bad for Bob. He's invested not only his and his wife's lives and fortune in Scientology, but his childrens' lives as well. When he comes to his senses, the sons and possibly the wife with disconnect and then he'll receive the full EP of Scientology.

There, but for the grace of God, go I.

8. myrklix

myrklix Patron with Honors

As for Bob, Lorraine and their kids, I wonder if there's any way to guess which will come to their senses first unless someone has some personal perspective. Regardless who it will be first, it's a disconnection train wreck just waiting to happen. Come to one's senses -- yay! But still, I sense plenty of sadness with the result of yet another broken family.