What's new

Buy or Die! How CoS creates brand loyalty.

ILived1984!

Patron with Honors
That vid is really awesome! Your next car, which is Scn approved, is the 1970 Ford Pinto! Your garage will be completely pimped out! Feast your eyes on this sweet machine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX-Zk_LNZWg

Buying this Scn approved car will help maximize your contributions to the church and speed you up the Bridge...or ELSE!

Thanks so much 1984, but on second thought I realized that maybe it IS the greatest good that my comrades reported me so I could get my ethics slammed in. I am actually so grateful because I realized that Porches are made in Germany! Whew, I almost got suckered by those SPs into buying the enemy line that a Porche was a wicked fun sportscar!

Ethics Change & Car Change! (I am now the proud owner of the CofS approved 1950 Edsel...to celebrate the same year of another modern scientific breakthrough in Dianetics!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDGXeEpj_cA

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I'm glad a brilliant mind like yours is free now...to continue to be brilliant. I really enjoy your posts.

Seems to me that Scilons attempt to squash all humor, which to me is the most potent therapy we have in this world--you're going to die, your eternity is at stake etc. When they can't make you into a solemn individual...they lose;we laugh,we win.

If only I'd had a better*sense*..!

TP

Wow, so great to know that you enjoyed the words & ideas!

If in the future you ever feel that any of my posts are not up to par, not as enlightening and entertaining, please feel free to word clear and clay demo them until you see their brilliance! LOL (seriously... thanks, dude! I will try to live up to your praise.)

HelluvaHoax!

GREAT THREAD :clap:

And hey bloody well done on the Porsche and what ever you decide to buy next its TIME TO PLAY.:happydance:

Thanks Illegal Alien!

I think if an S.O. Ethics Officer had accompanied me the past couple years while I made even more suppressive purchases (exotic 12 cylinder sports cars and crazy-ass custom motorcycles) they would have have either instantly declared me...or begged me for a job! LOL

Carmel

Crusader
Hey Helluva, I loved reading your post. I started to smile, and then my smile got bigger and bigger as I kept reading. I don't know why exactly - Maybe partly the fact that what ya described, makes the truth of it all stand out likes dog's balls, and makes the isidiousness of it all undeniable. :)

Glad to hear that ya "didn't buy any freedom after that" :D - Goodonya Matey! :thumbsup:

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Holy SQUIRREL - another one!

CoS doesn't want you crazy, they want you perfectly crazy.

...snip...

That's a con game. That is a criminal enterprise. That is evil.

Truth Revealed: An OT VII was a really a slave that was literally ordered to pay vast sums immediately in order to not be terrorized with death threats. If doctors did this they would be sentenced to long felonious prison sentences. Actually, mafia and street gangs run these "protection rackets" all the time ("your business is going to burn down, but we can make that little problem go away if it's worth it to you to pay a little each month..." Those guys get locked up behind bars for decades for playing God with people's lives like that.

That's when I realized that I was crazy (according to Scn) but not perfectly crazy (the way Scn wanted me).

I didn't buy any "freedom" after that.

You have no idea how happy I am about that
!

You, my friend, are a NATURAL Ethics Particle and the kind of person I'd enjoy bendin' an elbow with! :yes: :thumbsup:

EP

Doom

Lurking.
LOL

Bet that sports car handles sweet too at least with a car most of the details are known , you know what you are buying and how much it will cost(mostly)
and what it can do, the same cant be said for other things less defined.
At least they didnt report you for being a wanker(oh thats gunna cost you):dieslaughing:

HelluvaHoax!

Bet that sports car handles sweet too at least with a car most of the details are known , you know what you are buying and how much it will cost(mostly)
and what it can do, the same cant be said for other things less defined.
At least they didnt report you for being a wanker(oh thats gunna cost you):dieslaughing:

hell yeah, the v-12 convertible on a hot summer night is almost as enjoyable as a can squeeze and a stress test. lol

okay, the best part of that ethics cycle where I was "summoned" for buying the wrong car was when I repeatedly demanded that the hard-core Sea Org Ethics Officer TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT KIND OF CAR I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT.

It was crazy. The room went silent and the supreme military presence of that Ethics "Officer" was shattered. Literally. There wasn't any answer that they could have possibly given that would not have been totally ridiculous.

The long SILENCE was deafening. They could not answer. It was pathetic.

The lunacy of what they were trying to do (at that moment) even THEY no longer understood or believed in.

If it had been a war, they would have put their weapon down and asked if they could maybe join my side.

Funny thing is, everyone I know loves my cars and motorcycles. The only people in the entire world that were unhappy about it were the people of the CofS that were supposedly trying to help me be more happy.

So, I got cars, I got happy. They got mad.

How insane is that?! LOL