Buy or Die! How CoS creates brand loyalty.

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by HelluvaHoax!, Jul 6, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. ILived1984!

ILived1984! Patron with Honors

That vid is really awesome! Your next car, which is Scn approved, is the 1970 Ford Pinto! Your garage will be completely pimped out! Feast your eyes on this sweet machine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX-Zk_LNZWg

Buying this Scn approved car will help maximize your contributions to the church and speed you up the Bridge...or ELSE!

2. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

Wow, so great to know that you enjoyed the words & ideas!

If in the future you ever feel that any of my posts are not up to par, not as enlightening and entertaining, please feel free to word clear and clay demo them until you see their brilliance! LOL (seriously... thanks, dude! I will try to live up to your praise.)

3. HelluvaHoax!

Thanks Illegal Alien!

I think if an S.O. Ethics Officer had accompanied me the past couple years while I made even more suppressive purchases (exotic 12 cylinder sports cars and crazy-ass custom motorcycles) they would have have either instantly declared me...or begged me for a job! LOL

4. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

Hey Helluva, I loved reading your post. I started to smile, and then my smile got bigger and bigger as I kept reading. I don't know why exactly - Maybe partly the fact that what ya described, makes the truth of it all stand out likes dog's balls, and makes the isidiousness of it all undeniable. :)

Glad to hear that ya "didn't buy any freedom after that" :D - Goodonya Matey! :thumbsup:

5. EP - Ethics Particle

EP - Ethics Particle Gold Meritorious Patron

Holy SQUIRREL - another one!

You, my friend, are a NATURAL Ethics Particle and the kind of person I'd enjoy bendin' an elbow with! :yes: :thumbsup:

EP

6. Doom

Doom Lurking.

LOL

Bet that sports car handles sweet too at least with a car most of the details are known , you know what you are buying and how much it will cost(mostly)
    and what it can do, the same cant be said for other things less defined.
    At least they didnt report you for being a wanker(oh thats gunna cost you):dieslaughing:

7. Doom

Doom Lurking.

wasnt the pinto the one that would just catch fire, oh yeah it was:dieslaughing:

8. HelluvaHoax!

Cool! I take that as quite an honor coming from you, sir! I am ready to party!

(If it weren't for out ethics I wouldn't have no ethics at all)

9. HelluvaHoax!

hell yeah, the v-12 convertible on a hot summer night is almost as enjoyable as a can squeeze and a stress test. lol

okay, the best part of that ethics cycle where I was "summoned" for buying the wrong car was when I repeatedly demanded that the hard-core Sea Org Ethics Officer TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT KIND OF CAR I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT.

It was crazy. The room went silent and the supreme military presence of that Ethics "Officer" was shattered. Literally. There wasn't any answer that they could have possibly given that would not have been totally ridiculous.

The long SILENCE was deafening. They could not answer. It was pathetic.

The lunacy of what they were trying to do (at that moment) even THEY no longer understood or believed in.

If it had been a war, they would have put their weapon down and asked if they could maybe join my side.

Funny thing is, everyone I know loves my cars and motorcycles. The only people in the entire world that were unhappy about it were the people of the CofS that were supposedly trying to help me be more happy.

So, I got cars, I got happy. They got mad.

How insane is that?! LOL

10. Whattodo

Whattodo Patron with Honors

Ok this post was 9 years ago but fittingly I've been watcing scientology tv and the segment I watched it was banging on about human rights!

The irony lol!